[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Nugsterx wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Nugsterx wrote:
Does anyone have a leveling PoB for the skill tree? just to level with quillrain / hoa or could make one please up to level 68

Thanks.

Follow the level 68 tree but get the life nodes along the way instead of the ES nodes. Thats all. No need for a leveling tree.

seems hardly any minion damage nodes i can imagine the leveling would be slow without these? maybe im wrong. In any case, can you reccomend any annoiment for leveling?

there are hardly any minion nodes in the endgame tree either. you really don't need any. the crawler scales mostly from gem levels and virtulence stacks. i went to 68 with the standard tree along with the health along the pathing. the only dmg node was the +1 spectre one but without spectres while levelling it was kinda pointless anyway.

edit:

here is a pastebin with three trees showing the path which i leveled. you need like 15-20 regrets depending on when you switch over to the final 68

https://pastebin.com/DevN6HCn
Last edited by crazypearce on Dec 29, 2019, 5:37:47 PM
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
"
TNyd wrote:
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Would a +1 Tabula work in place of Skin of the Loyal?

You won't lose anything damage-wise, you'll be a lot squishier though.

The 100% increased Global Defences are kind of a big deal for this build.

Thanks for the feedback. 3.5ex is pretty far out of reach when you're trying to do this as a league starter.

You might want to reconsider then, this build is not really viable as a leaguestarter (at least in my opinion). You can make it work, but without uniques like Memory Vault you're missing the centerpiece of the build. Then you're probably better off playing Toxic Rain HoA Pathfinder or something similar and switching later on.
"
konean wrote:
Can someone, that is deeper in the endgame, post a video with UberElder fight?

Don't have a video, but its very easy. Takes a bit longer than pre-3.9 of course, they buffed the health quite a bit, but you can tank pretty much anything so even if you fuck up you won't die.

Don't have a video, but did quite a few, until I realized its really not worth it right now, selling the fragments is much better currency.

Also, I just noticed, Shaper's Touch and Memory Vault have switched places as far as their value goes :D I bought my Memory Vault for like 30c and my original non-corrupted Shaper's Touch for 2.5ex.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 29, 2019, 6:14:04 PM
while leveling could i use zombies to proc Radiant Crusade since i won't have 4 spectres?
"
Nugsterx wrote:
while leveling could i use zombies to proc Radiant Crusade since i won't have 4 spectres?

Yea, until you can have 3 Spectres + 1 Golem to proc it, Zombies is what most people do. Link it with minion life and remember to use Convocation regularly for the minion life regen. That way you won't have to resummon them as often.
So I'm playing this build on ps4 Standard, which means that find and buy stuff it's much much more difficult than everywhere else.

I have done a few changes:

1) not using Generosity and Elemental Equilibrium because I Have a watcher's eye with Discipline-Es Recharge, Clarity-Mana as Extra Es and Hatred-Physical as Extra Cold.

2) Playing with Shapers Touch with +2 Auras Gems so Enlightened is "only" lvl 4.

3) Playing with only 5 link on HoAG cause can't use the 6 gems due to the lack of mana.

4) still improving lot of gems cause most of them are not 21/20, actually few of them are not even 20/20

5) on the last jewel socket on the passive tree I'm trying Emperor that gives you more mana and more global defence and in fact it gives me more Es than any other jewel I've tried.
It could be worth it give it a try as an option in the build explanation.

Here's a few question:

- Given my set up, is Hatred still a Bis (I mean without Generosity and Ele Equilibrium)?
- My Chest is 2gr 2bl 2 red with 1 blu socket still unused, will Deathmark be the best option once I hit the lab enchant on my helm?

At the end of the day the build is already really, really strong. Aiming to use it mainly as boss killer cause it's quite slow in mapping compared to other builds I'm using (like Elemental hit) and that's why I don't use Pierce Support but I'm using Vicious Projectile.

Never had a tanker build than this, that's sure.
Last edited by Asra101010 on Dec 29, 2019, 6:20:58 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
konean wrote:
Can someone, that is deeper in the endgame, post a video with UberElder fight?

Don't have a video, but its very easy. Takes a bit longer than pre-3.9 of course, they buffed the health quite a bit, but you can tank pretty much anything so even if you fuck up you won't die.

Don't have a video, but did quite a few, until I realized its really not worth it right now, selling the fragments is much better currency.

Also, I just noticed, Shaper's Touch and Memory Vault have switched places as far as their value goes :D I bought my Memory Vault for like 30c and my original non-corrupted Shaper's Touch for 2.5ex.

Eh, well I tried earlier :D Guess I just suck at the fight. On the other hand it was my 4th UberElder overall, started PoE properly with Blight.

I also just did my first Sirius fight with this build (Awakend Level 4). Man that was easy with this build. Was my third attempt, the first two I did with my starter build. In the first fight I only had a 5L and just wanted to try it and the second one I bricked it with the stupid storms.
"
Valugar wrote:
Hi I just started following this build, and I am confused as to what passives should I take early on? At around lvl 18, the tree split into 2 branches and I'm not sure which one to follow.. Any chance of having a tree for up to around lvl 30/40 so I can get the idea of what skills to take?

Thank you all for your help!

Can someone help?

Thank you
"
Valugar wrote:
"
Valugar wrote:
Hi I just started following this build, and I am confused as to what passives should I take early on? At around lvl 18, the tree split into 2 branches and I'm not sure which one to follow.. Any chance of having a tree for up to around lvl 30/40 so I can get the idea of what skills to take?

Thank you all for your help!

Can someone help?

Thank you

https://pastebin.com/DevN6HCn
Hello just curious as to what chest would be the best to use? And Gem wise - Deathmark or

my two chests are

Let me know. Please and thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info