[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Nugsterx wrote:
Does anyone have a leveling PoB for the skill tree? just to level with quillrain / hoa or could make one please up to level 68

Thanks.

Follow the level 68 tree but get the life nodes along the way instead of the ES nodes. Thats all. No need for a leveling tree.
"
Nugsterx wrote:
Does anyone have a leveling PoB for the skill tree? just to level with quillrain / hoa or could make one please up to level 68

Thanks.

Follow the level 68 tree but get the life nodes along the way instead of the ES nodes. Thats all. No need for a leveling tree.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Nugsterx wrote:

Thanks.

seems hardly any minion damage nodes i can imagine the leveling would be slow without these? maybe im wrong. In any case, can you reccomend any annoiment for leveling?
Can someone, that is deeper in the endgame, post a video with UberElder fight?
EDIT:
OR
I would lose Awakened Viscious Gem, but gain deathmark and a +1 to all my other current gems?
Which would be better? I don't know how to theory which one would be better and why.
Its a hard choice.
Last edited by Stormzerker on Dec 29, 2019, 4:56:04 PM
Hi I just started following this build, and I am confused as to what passives should I take early on? At around lvl 18, the tree split into 2 branches and I'm not sure which one to follow.. Any chance of having a tree for up to around lvl 30/40 so I can get the idea of what skills to take?

Thank you all for your help!
Would a +1 Tabula work in place of Skin of the Loyal?
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Bowman8763 wrote:

You won't lose anything damage-wise, you'll be a lot squishier though.

The 100% increased Global Defences are kind of a big deal for this build.
"
TNyd wrote:
"
Bowman8763 wrote:

You won't lose anything damage-wise, you'll be a lot squishier though.

The 100% increased Global Defences are kind of a big deal for this build.

Thanks for the feedback. 3.5ex is pretty far out of reach when you're trying to do this as a league starter.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Hi again trying to go deep in delve now currently only at 420 something will try push to 1k now,slowy but surely. Whenever i get and aul ill post fight here.

Changed my gear a bit was getting a bit annoyed by shock and ignite. Now im ignite freeze and shock immune,and got double curse setup,altought i lost some ES,at 12.5 currently, without the watchers eye,but i gained alot of dmg cause of projectile weakness and cause of curse node on tree i currently have 4 nodes for the timeless jewel buff. Currently i have 5% increased strength , +20 strength and 1% life regeneration off my jewel,but i think i can divine it for better rolls like double increased strength and double flat strength.

Heres a double Uber Elder run enjoy :)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/528113421
Last edited by CutieSabba on Dec 29, 2019, 5:33:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info