[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
R4diance wrote:
dont know how you level with this build, it super squishy, got clapped by daresso in half a second, even necro could face tank him

Either level as something else or just level with your OP skin of the loyal that the build requires anyway and your HOAG will do so much dmg you stand back and let it destroy.
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
lordaverage42 wrote:
Achieved my first 'endgame grind' with this build hitting delve 600 so that's awesome. Soul Ripper is so awesome for delve with near perma vaal molten shell if you use it correctly. Only major thing I have left to upgrade is a corrupted body armor for big dps boost and then just looking at belts and rings with more and more ES I guess (dropped 2ex on a pretty nice belt already). I'll also check out these other variants like the crafted shields and stuff but I'm not sure if it will work out as clean as the original build proposal.

Thank you so much for representing us on delve ladders! It is a long league and I hope you will pace yourself into the 1000's. I would love to see someone take this build to the very edge. Will certainly require you to avoid some hard nodes.

If Dan can take mana guardian to delve 1300's in HC, I surely hope we can achieve something similar in SC! Maybe even 1500's as we basically have unlimited attempts and can avoid hard nodes too . . .

Yeah some of these nodes are already getting a bit silly down at 600 with

onslaught,attack speed,increased aoe, 100% extra dmg as fire AND cold, nemesis mods, frenzy and power charges on hit, more rares etc.

For now I've only had to do a little sidetracking when I had the most ridiculous mods i've seen yet with a harbinger node and had to go around it but I'm sure I'll do more. Looks like the 100 ES ranger builds are still going strong into 1800s already this league lmao. I'm not sure if any depth can actually challenge their just don't get hit philosophy and playstyle.
it says to look in skill section for cyclone set up, but i can't find it..am I blind or what
Hi, how about using Transcendent spirit instead of tempered spirit for some extra movement speed?
Will it work?

Oh, no it won't
Last edited by andy19901210 on Dec 26, 2019, 10:42:58 PM
"
lordaverage42 wrote:
"
R4diance wrote:
dont know how you level with this build, it super squishy, got clapped by daresso in half a second, even necro could face tank him

Either level as something else or just level with your OP skin of the loyal that the build requires anyway and your HOAG will do so much dmg you stand back and let it destroy.

With tabula I still destroyed everything while leveling. Just pick up all the life nodes you path past instead of mana nodes, and respec them for mana nodes once you go CI. I had about 2.7k life when I killed kitava, not amazing, but enough that the leveling process was deathless.
Welp I've been doing pretty good work with this build while I haven't streamed any of the kills I've been doing deathless Sirus runs all day today as a Boss carry service and even using HoA its pretty smooth.

This has been one of the best builds ive ever played but also one of the most expensive that Ive dumped Currency into but I think ill be able to push 20k ES soon

PS :If Anyone Needs the Delve Spectre's DM me or Add NonVultSatanas
Last edited by VsDreaMz on Dec 26, 2019, 11:55:13 PM
Swapped from baron zombies to this build today and after switching i'm having issues with getting stun locked in t16 maps. How do i avoid this?
Last edited by Restive21 on Dec 27, 2019, 12:12:17 AM
"
Restive21 wrote:
Swapped from baron zombies to this build today and after switching i'm having issues with getting stun locked in t16 maps. How do i avoid this?

Options for stuns

1. Run Bastion of Hope ascend (either without time or need or without unwavering crusade)
2. Kiara Determination flask (takes a little bit of getting used to but definitely helps with the worst of stunlocks and pre emptively popping it when flame dashing forward or around a corner is nice)
3. Brine King pantheon (haven't used it myself but people have mentioned it)
"
lordaverage42 wrote:
"
Restive21 wrote:

Options for stuns

1. Run Bastion of Hope ascend (either without time or need or without unwavering crusade)
2. Kiara Determination flask (takes a little bit of getting used to but definitely helps with the worst of stunlocks and pre emptively popping it when flame dashing forward or around a corner is nice)
3. Brine King pantheon (haven't used it myself but people have mentioned it)
Appreciate the help it was getting kinda frustrating I wasn't ever dying to getting stun locked but every single hit was stagger stunning me
"
Does 'increased spell damage' mod on wands affect hoag since the skill has a spell tag?

I'm guessing it buffs only me but wanted to double check.

Hi can someone confirm this? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info