[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

So I need 5 minions to get onslaught bonus:

3 spectres (lvl 25 gem)
1 agony
1 golem

or 4 spectres lvl 25 gem + tree
1 agony

is that correct?

24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Dec 27, 2019, 8:13:35 AM
"
Chaoskaktus wrote:
I want to hit the HOA Level 31 Breakpoint to get 1%more AS per Virulence.

Unfortunate i can't find out how to acomplish that while keeping my spectres at Level 25 for 1 more to enable Onslaught.

Got a +2 Wand atm.
If i go back to ColdIronPoint or got myself a rare shield with +1 to allchaosgems my HOA would be 31 but this is as far as i have got.

Please help tyvm

21 Herald of Agony
4 empower
Corrupted skin of loyale will give +2 to both, or 29
+2 wand

Should do the trick.
Do you need Watcher's Eye for this build, they are 50 exalts right now?
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Chaoskaktus wrote:

Unfortunate i can't find out how to acomplish that while keeping my spectres at Level 25 for 1 more to enable Onslaught.

Got a +2 Wand atm.
If i go back to ColdIronPoint or got myself a rare shield with +1 to allchaosgems my HOA would be 31 but this is as far as i have got.

Please help tyvm

21 Herald of Agony
4 empower
+2 wand

Should do the trick.

21 HOA
+3 (Level4 Empower)
Corrupted skin of the Loyal +4
+2wand
=30
"
Cormus wrote:
Im a bit disapointed : so it's impossible to play Time of Need and Unwavering Crusade without brine king ? Until know, Bastion of Hope is the perfect protection for stun but i have to sacrifice other ascendancies.

If Im taking Time of Need + brine king I'm still stun time to time and it's a lost of quality of life.

If Im not taking Time of Need, do i have to spend 10 regret each time I go for big boss ??

Im sorry to say that the stun immunity issue is painfull to resolve...

i kinda fixed that stun issue with

for sirius or uber elder i use
"
Chaoskaktus wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Chaoskaktus wrote:

Got a +2 Wand atm.

Please help tyvm

21 Herald of Agony
4 empower
+2 wand

Should do the trick.

21 HOA
+3 (Level4 Empower)
Corrupted skin of the Loyal +4
+2wand
=30

Oops sorry, you can get +1 level from shield, see ultra luxury section.

Will need to use empower instead of meat shield to get fourth spectre however. Or need a golem.
Is the onslaught buff from Radiant Crusade any good in practise? On paper it looks great but how often will you have 5 minions nearby when you are in combat?
What do you mean by cold iron point saving a point in ele equi? Do we just not get ele equi at all with it?
"
Imthetweety wrote:
What do you mean by cold iron point saving a point in ele equi? Do we just not get ele equi at all with it?

You cant deal elemental damage with that weapon so you cant trigger the ele equil effect.
Last edited by royvisser1990 on Dec 27, 2019, 10:38:27 AM
fast question

Do i need high lvl desecration to get high lvl spectres? Or spectres lvl now depends on gem LVL itself only? and not about desec gem lvl or area lvl?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info