[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
micke101 wrote:
i have a question.. how do i get more than 2 spectres?? ive looked in the whole guide and cant find how u get more than 2 spectres

Strange, because it is explicitly mentioned how this works in the guide.

A level 25 spectre gem gives 3 spectres, and death attunement on the passive tree takes it up to 4.

You get level 25 on the gem by starting from a 21, putting it in the +3 shield, and having a global +1 on your wand.
"
"
micke101 wrote:
i have a question.. how do i get more than 2 spectres?? ive looked in the whole guide and cant find how u get more than 2 spectres

Strange, because it is explicitly mentioned how this works in the guide.

A level 25 spectre gem gives 3 spectres, and death attunement on the passive tree takes it up to 4.

You get level 25 on the gem by starting from a 21, putting it in the +3 shield, and having a global +1 on your wand.

Thanks alot for the quick answer man! <3
Hey I want to thank you for your guide, I went from struggling with Cassia on t14 to completely oneshotting screens.
Also check out this ring, it completely solves resistance together with 1 mod on belt
IGN: PatzeOnFire
Another deathless 5min Sirus 8 kill with delve spectres this time they behave well too if you can manage storms well its easy but even so i feel like skellies are the save option for this boss cause if you cant manage storms spectres will die

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/526670628

If you want place this on the front page too for ppl to see you can do this with both spectres and skellies

Watch till end for lucky drops ^^
So, ahhh apparently you can make something like this with the new crafting abuse that has been going on (check reddit)

which curse would be best to add as a second curse on top of poachers/projectile weakness?
Last edited by CharityCase on Dec 26, 2019, 7:16:18 PM
Does 'increased spell damage' mod on wands affect hoag since the skill has a spell tag?

I'm guessing it buffs only me but wanted to double check.
can someone explain the interaction between elemental equilibrium for maxium dmg? im assuming you don't want physical dmg?
"
Aggronaught wrote:
can someone explain the interaction between elemental equilibrium for maxium dmg? im assuming you don't want physical dmg?

The spectres and your agony crawler deal a part of their damage as cold damage if you have hatred active. Your ball lighting deals lighting damage and thus lowers the enemies cold res via elemental equilibrium.

You only have to be careful not to have "Adds cold doamage to spells" or similar mods on your gear.
Last edited by TNyd on Dec 26, 2019, 8:47:31 PM
I'm not really familiar with ball lightning we are using it to proc EE and self poison but could we use something like storm brand instead and still apply enough stacks?
Last edited by Restive21 on Dec 26, 2019, 8:56:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info