[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Achieved my first 'endgame grind' with this build hitting delve 600 so that's awesome. Soul Ripper is so awesome for delve with near perma vaal molten shell if you use it correctly. Only major thing I have left to upgrade is a corrupted body armor for big dps boost and then just looking at belts and rings with more and more ES I guess (dropped 2ex on a pretty nice belt already). I'll also check out these other variants like the crafted shields and stuff but I'm not sure if it will work out as clean as the original build proposal.
When I saw the price on watcher eye with Gain (12-18)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity

✽)/╰(°ㅂ° )╯\(❋
This

Or this:
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Restive21 wrote:
I'm not really familiar with ball lightning we are using it to proc EE and self poison but could we use something like storm brand instead and still apply enough stacks?

For EE it wouldn't matter as you have to hit only once.

Storm Brand will likely not be enough to keep up 40 Virulence stacks, especially on pure ST like Sirus.

If you don't like ball lightning you could try going cyclone.
I am just starting this build and level 20 and going to level as recommended with thiefs torment RoA quill rain etc but im worried about following the skill tree as I see it in the PoB. I feel like it will leave me with no life>? any suggestions on if i should change it now and use regets later?
"
TNyd wrote:
"
Aggronaught wrote:
can someone explain the interaction between elemental equilibrium for maxium dmg? im assuming you don't want physical dmg?

The spectres and your agony crawler deal a part of their damage as cold damage if you have hatred active. Your ball lighting deals lighting damage and thus lowers the enemies cold res via elemental equilibrium.

You only have to be careful not to have "Adds cold doamage to spells" or similar mods on your gear.

Added fire or lightning doesn't matter though, right?
livejamie
"
lordaverage42 wrote:
Achieved my first 'endgame grind' with this build hitting delve 600 so that's awesome. Soul Ripper is so awesome for delve with near perma vaal molten shell if you use it correctly. Only major thing I have left to upgrade is a corrupted body armor for big dps boost and then just looking at belts and rings with more and more ES I guess (dropped 2ex on a pretty nice belt already). I'll also check out these other variants like the crafted shields and stuff but I'm not sure if it will work out as clean as the original build proposal.

Thank you so much for representing us on delve ladders! It is a long league and I hope you will pace yourself into the 1000's. I would love to see someone take this build to the very edge. Will certainly require you to avoid some hard nodes.

If Dan can take mana guardian to delve 1300's in HC, I surely hope we can achieve something similar in SC! Maybe even 1500's as we basically have unlimited attempts and can avoid hard nodes too . . .
dont know how you level with this build, it super squishy, got clapped by daresso in half a second, even necro could face tank him
Last edited by R4diance on Dec 26, 2019, 9:53:29 PM
"
livejamie wrote:
"
TNyd wrote:
"
Aggronaught wrote:
can someone explain the interaction between elemental equilibrium for maxium dmg? im assuming you don't want physical dmg?

The spectres and your agony crawler deal a part of their damage as cold damage if you have hatred active. Your ball lighting deals lighting damage and thus lowers the enemies cold res via elemental equilibrium.

You only have to be careful not to have "Adds cold doamage to spells" or similar mods on your gear.

Added fire or lightning doesn't matter though, right?

Nope, just no added cold.
"
R4diance wrote:
dont know how you level with this build, it super squishy, got clapped by daresso in half a second, even necro could face tank him

The easiest way is probably to level as another build and respec when you're leveling. Travelling on the tree and taking a lot of mana nodes is useless while leveling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info