[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

And any thoughts about Cold Iron Point vs the convoking wand?

+3 level to HoAg is AMAZING.... but you give up trigger socketed gem...
Im new to this build i have almost everything and my single dps damage against bosses and metamorphs is... quite... bad...

Can anyone point me out to what im doing wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tt74rocky/characters
I'd like to add that clicking "is enemy shocked" in your PoB is extremely misleading, if not outright LYING about the dps of this build.

That checkmark adds a 50% shock to the enemy, which we are clearly not doing. We are getting about a 17% shock.
"
Kurnis wrote:
I'd like to add that clicking "is enemy shocked" in your PoB is extremely misleading, if not outright LYING about the dps of this build.

That checkmark adds a 50% shock to the enemy, which we are clearly not doing. We are getting about a 17% shock.

I use local identify fork now which allows you to choose the shock level.

My DPS number reported is generally speaking single target, no frenzy charges, 18% shock.

With level 21 herald and empower 4 you should do 2 million comfortably with hatred / skitter, once you add spectre damage.

Add another 30% more in mapping/delving. Another 25% more if you get corrupted chest armor. 10% more if you get an ultra expensive wand with +2 levels wand and so on . . .
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 24, 2019, 2:34:19 PM
"
tt74rocky wrote:
Im new to this build i have almost everything and my single dps damage against bosses and metamorphs is... quite... bad...

Can anyone point me out to what im doing wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tt74rocky/characters

1) Use pierce instead of vicious projectile should greatly improve your mapping experience.

2) Level 20 Herald and empower 3 for 20% more. 21 and 4 for 40% more.

3) A good wand will allow you to auto cast spirit offering and curse, which will greatly improve the playing experience as well.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 24, 2019, 2:36:57 PM
Hello, Do I get rid of Flesh and Stone To put Skitterbots in? or what do i do?
"
Stormzerker wrote:
Hello, Does it matter what Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel we take? I noticed each one is different with names and numbers.

Kiloava, will update guide later to indicate this.
"
Kurnis wrote:
And any thoughts about Cold Iron Point vs the convoking wand?

+3 level to HoAg is AMAZING.... but you give up trigger socketed gem...

Cold Iron is better than a crappy wand and a great budget choice, a good wand with minion mods and mana beat it easily.
"
Stormzerker wrote:
Hello, Do I get rid of Flesh and Stone To put Skitterbots in? or what do i do?

Once you have enough mana reservation reduction, hatred and skitter offers best damage.

You can add Flesh and Stone later when you get helmet enchant.
Anyone checked out Thread of Hope? This will take a lot of optimization, but I suspect we can get more out of our tree if we figure out a way to utilize it.

It basically allows you to grab keystones without connecting to it, and it covers a HUGE range, will mess around and see what I can do in POB.

This is a build altering item that can potentially allow you to do crazy things, like grab phased acrobatic without acrobatic . . .
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 24, 2019, 3:51:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info