[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
TheBull100 wrote:
@blackswanminari

regarding that PoB you have 4 Skills that reserve mana
1. Herald of Agony
2. Hatred
3. Discipline
4. Flesh and Stone

and you dont have any heraldry on medium cluster, you have only 35% reduced mana on 1 ring, enlighten lvl 3 and not alocated Charisma on your amulet.

That means you can only run 1 aura, you cant use the others. If you run hatred as aura you have 17% unreserved mana and you have 6700 shield

In your gloves that are supported by blind and faster casting you run your auras and you cast nothing there.
Ball lightning with lesser poison, faster casting, spell echo is located in your boots, so you have only 60% poison chance instead of 80% if you would use poison support instead
You skilled conduit without Leathal Pride jewel but you cant share any charge with your minions.........
My suggestion is read again into the first pages of this guide and follow closer the advise there, you are missing some very basic ideas of this guide and I am sure you get frustrated by keep dying if you dont do and you will loose the fun quick

Ice_Fire

@Ice_fire

I've looked up a few upgrades you suggested and its quite expensive for me to do them all at once as I'm still new to this game. I did switch lesser poison to poison support cuz it only cost 4c.

can you prioritize the upgrades of what you mentioned up there ?

with my current build, I'm able to run Hog, discipline and flesh and stone and I'm still not sure what hatred exaclty does.

lastly, what options should I look for to stack armours on flasks ?

there are lots of questions but again, thank you so much helping out newbies !!
Last edited by blackswanminari on May 13, 2020, 12:39:36 PM
@Azriel667

the virulence stacks over 40 come from a medium cluster gem with the "pure
Agony" skill on it that gives you:
+1 to maximum number of Sentinels of Purity
+5 to Maximum Virulence
Minion deal 20% increased Damage while you sre affected by a Herald

that skill points stacks with each cluster you have in your build having that stat

have fun

Ice_Fire
Awesome - I have one of those medium cluster gems in my stash, but need to level some more to build out the large cluster, Thanks!

Hopefully cluster jewels are not stupid rare next league, they have been a lot of fun

I guess the Herald stacking nerf will effect this build as well (when it happens)?
@ blackswanminari

dear mate, I really want that you enjoy your game experience and try to avoid ofending you but:
you need to read more about this build as I told you in my post before otherwise you dont get some real important basics about it and I cant realy help you when you dont understand the basics of this build.
Hitmantb had done such an excelent job on explaining this build at page 1 , PLEASE read it all, if you have questions about what you read there ask here, but read it first.
If you dont understand that hatred is over 40% of our total damage because of the extra and more cold damage it provides and you run discipline instead and flesh I dont know really what to say....

You now have changed the ball lightning skill from boots to gloves but you have supported it with faster casting gem although your gloves are supported by level 18 faster casting anyway.... so you dont need the support gem at all, change it to something sensefull like greater multiple projectile for example.
Buy a leathal pride for 25 chaos as soon as you have 25 chaos and socket it into the jew slot over conduit or just unspeck conduit as long as you dont have a leathal pride and use the skill point elsewhere

have fun
Ice_Fire

Hi all
I just wanted to write a short statement about my +2 Loyal chest, I am realy glad that I wasnt able to spent the currency that is asked for 3green, 2 red, 1 blue and I went with 3G,2B,1R instead as that was only 8 ex and I changed gem setup from damage on full life to deathmark support.
On normal mobs I have now a bit less damage when I dont deathmark anything , in my case I have 5,7 Mio instead of 5.9 mio but..
on everything I deathmark like any boss, any rare, blight delve big boy I have a huge damage boost now and all my minions are concentrating on killing him, thats much better in my opinion than damage on full

have fun
Ice_Fire
@blackswanminari

I'm new to the game also (I even messed up and get Molten Strike instead of Molten Shell until level 75 lol).

And I had a period when I can't even do Tier 12 properly. Then after a few changes, now at level 88 I can do rare 20% quality T16 without any problem. Theses changes are:

- Get the corrupted blood version of the Golden Rule. Then everything else (bleeding, frozen, ignite...) can be fixed by Flasks.

- I don't try to go 4 Heraldry anymore (way over budgets). Instead focus on others things, if you are on really tight budget like me, I suggest you sell one of large cluster jewel).

- Get Lethal Pride Kilovala (I have to use the poe.trade in order to find the Kilovala version, you can tape in the mod there, 40c).

You can find my POB here: https://pastebin.com/6HMFKhpZ . I have 2 Heraldry but only active one. My skitterbots gem is totally useless here but well.

GL!

// That being said, I have some boss damage problem, it takes too long for me in order to kill a map's boss (my Gem in game is not 20/20 yet, so maybe). And I'm struggling in Delves 200 too.

But all in all pretty happy with this build :D. Excited to face Sirius (the only reason I follow this build).
Hi guys got another cluster update:

Can now run zealotry aura too which also gives me 6% more phys reduction in hideout.
Finished the rest of my voices jewels:

also got a new item:

For my next update ill try get kiloava jewel for max block setup.
Last edited by FarmaConte on May 14, 2020, 5:00:10 PM
@honeyface

are you playing the same build than we in this forum thread do?
How do i get Herald of agony lvl 31 exactly ?

If you guys wanna have a chat about the build in game ''nahbutff''

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Just got the level 31 herald.
Last edited by Hanzoli on May 15, 2020, 6:42:29 PM
Hi Guys,

I just re-spec my templar to this build. bit short of currency atm.

I am not gaining any stack of virulence with my lighting skills don´t know what is wrong.

in the tooltip it says that i have 8x% venon chance with the orb.

What i am doing wrong?

Regards,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info