[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Spoiler
"
Brillouet wrote:
"
Example257 wrote:
and how does he reserve all the mana?
i can only activate discipline, HoA and hatred and im out of mana even with enlighten 4 and Charisma on amu

also no descerate for getting minions back if they get killed?

To activate all auras and herald, you need all Sovereignity nodes, helmet enchant with reduced mana reservation, and at least 46% mana reduced reservation on herald, provided by 2 circles of nostalgia (if you don't use those rings, then i have no answer). Plus of course charisma on amulet and enlighten 4, but you already have it. I guess you might need a sufficient mana pool as well.

As for desecrate, you just need to swap it in your chest, recall spectres, then reswitch gem, when you are done fighting.

Minions hardly die anyway. I recently managed to find a Primeval Chamber, and get the stoneskin flayers spectres, which rock.
They didn't die yet, either in Sirus A8 or simulacrum 20. I have yet to try T16 100% delirium, but i'm confident they will survive.
Though Towering Figments never disappointed me (a few death of one, here and there).

I wanted to give another BIG THANK YOU to the OP and all the contributors !!

I managed to get a golden rule with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted to you", after vaaling 19 gems (pretty lucky here i guess, i have 14 golden rule in spare if someone needs it).

Level 94, decided today to give Sirus A8 a go, and i FINALLY managed to kill him by myself (which was the reason i decided to try that build in the 1st place). 2 portals left but i did it, even forgetting to switch my pantheon to a more fitted one.
Tried Simulacrum 20 just after, and completed it with no sweat.
Killed Kugal as well around depth 278.

That build really is something. I have 8k5 ES and 46k armor (with flasks), for info.

Thanks again, and new comers don't hesisate to try that build, it will carry you to end game (though a Watcher's Eye with at least ES recharge on hit is mandatory imo).

Well mine spectres "stoneskin fliers" died today in 100% t16 map so dont be so sure))
so how do you get the Lethal pride with intimidate? I need it on Dreamer node, worst case scenario Arcane vision. That will be quite some luck to get that one..

would you drop Unwavering crusade and take Time of need?
"
mhaar345 wrote:
so how do you get the Lethal pride with intimidate? I need it on Dreamer node, worst case scenario Arcane vision. That will be quite some luck to get that one..

would you drop Unwavering crusade and take Time of need?

There is no other way - just roll your lethal pride with divine orbs until you get Kiloava for glancing blows and an acceptable bonus for dreamer.
Today i find out some interesting UElder mechanics the hard way, its the way you can kill UElder but got 0 loot at the end

This post is related on this build and any DOT builds in general

How it works.

When you bosses has 0% life and poisoned\bleed or chaos DOT and you died, if you press "go to hideout\town" and boss died when you not in realm - you have no loot drops at all.

How to avoid it - you need to stay death in UElder realm and just wait it to die and drop items.

I spend 3 hours and got nothing, in fact i have minus on a UElder fragmens, so don't do my mistakes, it is literally devastate me today.

"
Example257 wrote:
Why is the pob from Kyuhlee https://pastebin.com/vjGrRPJN different with the links than the guide eg with no generosity.

Hi all,

I'd like to know this too, does using hatred as our aura mess up elemental equilibrium as we are applying cold damage rather than just our minions?

Good build though, just trying to wrap my head around some of the different pobs...
Hello guys, so im thinking about selling this build, it was a pleasure to play, thanks for all the help

I want to sell "all at once" for someone to play it, not ripping it appart

The gear pretty much complite, all the other main upgrades will cost small fortune (exept spectres gem level if u want lol)

(all i can think off is level 21 gem spectres for more life, all tho mine usually do not die, shield with +1 level and ES on block and Watcher's eye with ES on hit plus es as % of total mana, while you affected by clarity(las time i saw it costs like 140ex lol))

You can see what i have on a character in my profile (also there is +1 small cluster jewel in my stash with shaper's will, it will be a bonus for you)

With this gear i done Sirus 8, UElder, Guardians of all kind, 100% Delirium t16 (all tho i do not recommend it and the were not deathless in my case) Agony crawler level 30 is no joke)))

for the reference i spend like at minimum 55ex on the gear, but im willing to sell it way cheaper

Ingame contact @ZorinThorp feel free to ask any question

(no rmt please, i respect GGG rules, just good old exalts ^_^)
Last edited by zxdrrtolkin13 on May 11, 2020, 1:34:43 AM
Having quite some fun so far, but I really don't like lightning ball as a skill, glacial cascade still gives me 60 virulence, but i really dont understand the use of lightning ball, could someone explain?
"
Grekey wrote:
Having quite some fun so far, but I really don't like lightning ball as a skill, glacial cascade still gives me 60 virulence, but i really dont understand the use of lightning ball, could someone explain?

You use Ball Lightning, to trigger Elemental Equilibrium (EE), because the Crawler deals a lot of ice damage because of hatred+generosity. When you hit with ball lightning, EE will trigger and the lightning res will go up and the other resistances go down, which will lead to even more cold damage.
Since Glacial cascade is cold damage, the cold resistance will go up and you deal significantly less damage
Going to ask again about the hatred generosity combo.

The pob from Kyuhlee https://pastebin.com/vjGrRPJN and other end game pobs don't seem to have hatred linked with generosity.

Does this mess up our EE??

Thanks
"
motgom wrote:
Going to ask again about the hatred generosity combo.

The pob from Kyuhlee https://pastebin.com/vjGrRPJN and other end game pobs don't seem to have hatred linked with generosity.

Does this mess up our EE??

Thanks

Nothing changes. Generosity is just a support gem, that increases the effect of hatred. According to POB it gives like 15% more total DPS. It was removed due to the lack of gem sockets. Moreover, without generosity you can link all auras with enlighten.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info