[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

@stramonlo

no golden rule jewel maybe?
@TheBull100,

I have it. Sometimes I stack up to 3 virulence but nothing more. Right now my gems are low lv because don't have Astraments yet, can it be the reason?

Edit: here my PoB : https://pastebin.com/eLbmCwBe
Will try the lesser poison gem how works.
Last edited by stramonlo on May 16, 2020, 3:40:25 PM
"
stramonlo wrote:
Hi Guys,

I just re-spec my templar to this build. bit short of currency atm.

I am not gaining any stack of virulence with my lighting skills don´t know what is wrong.

in the tooltip it says that i have 8x% venon chance with the orb.

What i am doing wrong?

Regards,

Your ball lightning should have enough chaos damage. Use lesser poison support gem. Another way how to get chaos damage - circles of nostalgia. However at some special cases, like last simulacrum wave or 5 delirium orbs, circles could be not enough.
@presqueschierke
@Ice_fire

Thanks to you guys, I made a few changes and now I can clear T15-16 maps, doing lots of flasking and moving lol.

I have some extra currency and looking for upgrades on my build. what should be the priority upgrade ? I'm thinking on a new wand with more minion dmg ? or boots with cannot be frozen option but its going to be pain to get all res sorted out.

https://pastebin.com/GSLeYNNJ
"
llpu3paK wrote:
"
stramonlo wrote:
Hi Guys,

I just re-spec my templar to this build. bit short of currency atm.

I am not gaining any stack of virulence with my lighting skills don´t know what is wrong.

in the tooltip it says that i have 8x% venon chance with the orb.

What i am doing wrong?

Regards,

Your ball lightning should have enough chaos damage. Use lesser poison support gem. Another way how to get chaos damage - circles of nostalgia. However at some special cases, like last simulacrum wave or 5 delirium orbs, circles could be not enough.

Hi again,

Yes, it was the lesser poison, I swap to it and now stacking very fast.

Cheers
Last edited by stramonlo on May 17, 2020, 9:09:15 AM
"
@presqueschierke
@Ice_fire

Thanks to you guys, I made a few changes and now I can clear T15-16 maps, doing lots of flasking and moving lol.

I have some extra currency and looking for upgrades on my build. what should be the priority upgrade ? I'm thinking on a new wand with more minion dmg ? or boots with cannot be frozen option but its going to be pain to get all res sorted out.

Did you by mistake copy my character? It looks the same. :D

I finally killed Sirius! It's kind of easy. I died 1 times but it's just me being stupid and face tanking lol. Thanks for the build @hitmantb. I died at Round 20 simulacrum though so defnitely need some upgrading.

@blackswanminari : Well, I can't face tanking Delirium bosses but normal creeps shouldn't be a problem. I don't have frozen boots but honestly with Flask I think it's enough.

Lethal Pride Kialvala version helps alot with tanking. You should get +1 Minion level socket. The bonus Minion dmg is just a bonus I think. Other than that, level 21 Herald of Agony, level 4 Empower is a must if you don't have it yet.

How do you level with this build? Is there a tree?
"
"
@presqueschierke
@Ice_fire

I finally killed Sirius! It's kind of easy. I died 1 times but it's just me being stupid and face tanking lol. Thanks for the build @hitmantb. I died at Round 20 simulacrum though so defnitely need some upgrading.

@blackswanminari : Well, I can't face tanking Delirium bosses but normal creeps shouldn't be a problem. I don't have frozen boots but honestly with Flask I think it's enough.

Lethal Pride Kialvala version helps alot with tanking. You should get +1 Minion level socket. The bonus Minion dmg is just a bonus I think. Other than that, level 21 Herald of Agony, level 4 Empower is a must if you don't have it yet.

I'm still figuring out pob insert/export builds and get mixed up with others lol

https://pastebin.com/EGR8sWrh

I've cleared two out 4 maps and looking forward to see Sirius too
Last edited by blackswanminari on May 17, 2020, 4:14:36 PM
"
"
"
@presqueschierke
@Ice_fire

I'm still figuring out pob insert/export builds and get mixed up with others lol

https://pastebin.com/EGR8sWrh

I've cleared two out 4 maps and looking forward to see Sirius too

You have umm, way better gear than mine lol.

As POB shows, you have 27% unreserved mana! The less unresereved mana, the more ES you can get. So get Heraldry node by removing Pure Agony or leveling to 94. Then you can active Discipline. You should have 9k ES by now.

the frozen and chilled issue
I found it very difficult to get the frozen, chilled mods on senseful boots, but even having over 10K ES and 7.8 Mio Shaper Dmg I died sometimes especially in delve by just getting frozen and wasnt able to recover any ES through block or hits.
To solve this I changed from 2 Circles of Nostalgia to only 1 and gave up 10% of damage so now I have only 7.1 Mio dmg (without counting the damage increase against shocked enemies, because I run Skitters).
My second ring now is

and that made the difference, I am not dying anymore not in 300 delve, not in T16 Delirium maps
and its much easier to find the resistances on senseful boots like those

instead of chilled, frozen and movement speed mods on boots and res on other items.

For all of us who dont have mirrors falling out of the sky to buy the best possible gear for this build "Dream Fragments" ring seems a good alternative to me and I am still able to run hatred, discipline and skitterbots although I have only 48% reduced mana bonus for my HoA on 1 nostalgia ring

have fun
Ice_Fire

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info