[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

cheers thanks for the clarification on generosity/hatred
I'm getting one shot in vaal outposts at depth 450+, what are my priority upgrades?
https://pastebin.com/YQBwVKiL

timeless jewel gives me 20% fire resist on one of the noteables and also pushes strength over dex.
Last edited by BuckCharkley on May 12, 2020, 1:05:05 AM
Can someone help me about buffing my DPS ?
Any suggestions are appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/DaCsPYf7

Last edited by Hanzoli on May 12, 2020, 4:06:51 PM
@nahbutff

ingame chat says your char isnt existing, if you need stoneskins msg me

Ice_Fire

Good morning exiles,

i'm very new to this game and this build/awesome mapping video using stoneskin spectre made me to choose this build. I've been copying pretty much the basic tree/skill and bugdet build setting from this post and so far I think i'm ok with dps that i built. My ES and armour seem ok on paper but I get killed too often while mapping on maps over 12 tiers. any tips to improve my armor would be appreciated !

https://pastebin.com/LZRdBSY5

Last edited by blackswanminari on May 13, 2020, 3:16:17 AM
@Hanzoli

Checking your PoB:

You skilled Conduit but not using Lethal pride jewel, instead you have placed the watchers in that socket.
Minions are not party members so you dont share nothing at all with them skilling conduit.
Conduit is only usefull when Leathal Pride jew has changed it to Glancing Blow skill, that doubles our block chance and beside that it gives you some extra mod on dreamer skill.

2. You dont have skilled Elemental Equilibrium, so you renounce over 25% of your possible damage. Skill down to EE and from there to conduit and up again. Unskill all nesessary points arount "heart and soul" to get the points back and place a Lethal pride jewel.

3. Skill the jew socket left side under Faith and Steel for your watcher's

4. Unskill Elemental overload thats totally useless in this build, you gain 2 points back there.

5. get out the portal gem, skill your flame dash there.
Change gem color in the gloves to 2 green 2 blue and skill greater multiple projectile support there , that gives you 4 additional projectiles and whenever 1 projectile hit it gives you 28 shield thats a huge progression in shield sustain

6. Seems you have 17% unreserved mana thats way to much and against the idea of this build, you need to come close to 1 or 2% to gain the maximum energy shield trough Radiant Faith.
to do so you acn either unskill 2 heraldry , that brings you to3% unreserved mana and 400 energy shield gain, or unspec all 4 points at Sovereignty, skill the "Reduced Mana Reservation" point under Chaos Inoculation, that brings you down to 4%, you gain 300 ES and 3 points

Here is my changed tree/gem suggestion for you with your 114 points
https://pastebin.com/dQcYavjv

I created also a jewel with the missing stats from the clusters that you see your real damage

General suggestion dont have so many skills enabled in PoB that you dont have in use, because it changes your stats and you cant really see your amount of mana , ES and so on, if you test stuff and want to keep the skills you created, disable them after you finished testing around

Have fun
Ice_Fire

Have fun
Ice-Fire

@blackswanminari

regarding that PoB you have 4 Skills that reserve mana
1. Herald of Agony
2. Hatred
3. Discipline
4. Flesh and Stone

and you dont have any heraldry on medium cluster, you have only 35% reduced mana on 1 ring, enlighten lvl 3 and not alocated Charisma on your amulet.

That means you can only run 1 aura, you cant use the others. If you run hatred as aura you have 17% unreserved mana and you have 6700 shield

In your gloves that are supported by blind and faster casting you run your auras and you cast nothing there.
Ball lightning with lesser poison, faster casting, spell echo is located in your boots, so you have only 60% poison chance instead of 80% if you would use poison support instead
You skilled conduit without Leathal Pride jewel but you cant share any charge with your minions.........
My suggestion is read again into the first pages of this guide and follow closer the advise there, you are missing some very basic ideas of this guide and I am sure you get frustrated by keep dying if you dont do and you will loose the fun quick

Ice_Fire
ah forgot:
you run 3 armour flasks together but they dont stack
I left with few things for end game min max for sale

+2 level of socketed gems 3r 2g 1b Skin of the loyal

watcher's eye
+30 es on hit affected by discipline
+38 faster start of ES recharge affected by discipline

If u interested pm me here or ingame @ZorinThorp
Last edited by zxdrrtolkin13 on May 13, 2020, 11:05:26 AM
Quick question -- How do you get more than 40 Virulence stacks? --
I am ~L75 mostly SSF (so my gear is not perfect) but I have followed the build as close as I could within my budget (e.g. lucky drops, and a little trading)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info