[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Can anyone share Stoneskin flayer Spectre please ? IGN: StarGuardianAnimus
"
Maelstromicus wrote:
To re-iterate, No Golden Rule, no worky build. Especially against single targets... You just won't have the poison stacks on yourself.

Thanks for great advices!

"
Megatherion wrote:
Shield with ES on block and spell block starts at 7ex. Decent one would be 13ex. I would recommend getting one. +1 Phy Spell Level is harder to get on shield, better get it on amulet. For 8ex you can get +2 on amulet with decent dex and str. But you would need max stats everywhere else and maybe some stats from cluster jewels or corrupts or circle of nostalgia implicits.
If you use only single nostalgia then capping resistances from ring is fine. Otherwise it is much harder. Resistances come from boots, gloves, helmet (make sure you go for 29+ resist) and small cluster jewels. For jewels you need more points though and you can get 3-node jewels with 5 all res on small nodes. Sometimes you can get some resistances on medium jewels but need to snipe those. They are usually not expensive, but they are rare.

I have no problem with res, but i dont know if i could get amulet, because i dont have any stats on my gear, nor the budget to change it, i think i try budget ES shield with +1 to phys, it about 70+c for a 200+es shield.

Thanks for the reply and advices!
First of all i want to say that your build is really great. I was able to play from the start of the league up to everything possible in game and i was able to finish it. I got every Gear upgrade (around 125-150 Ex in total spend on this build) and the build works very very good.
Since i am going to start a new character and don't take any character into standard league, i would like to sell all my Equip (best all at once). If someone who is playing this build or wants to play this and wants the endgame luxury equipment or parts if it, you can PM me and make an offer. Check my Gear on my profile :)
"
R4d3c wrote:
First of all i want to say that your build is really great. I was able to play from the start of the league up to everything possible in game and i was able to finish it. I got every Gear upgrade (around 125-150 Ex in total spend on this build) and the build works very very good.
Since i am going to start a new character and don't take any character into standard league, i would like to sell all my Equip (best all at once). If someone who is playing this build or wants to play this and wants the endgame luxury equipment or parts if it, you can PM me and make an offer. Check my Gear on my profile :)

That's crazy if you actually spent 125-150 ex on that gear. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
Elpans wrote:

What I find crazy is that I have been playing this game since Harb, regularly getting to and doing endgame, and my average earnings per league are anywhere between 10-25Ex per league including the currency I cycle into the gear I wear.

Without casting aspersions on any one person in particular, and more my general thoughts and meanderings.....

Personally, I simply refuse to believe that it is possible to generate 150+ EX in a league span of about 8-10 weeks from either PURELY playing, trading, or currency flipping. Until I see someone prove with trading logs HOW they made that much, then I am afraid that I will continue to firmly believe that these people resort to other nefarious methods that we are all aware of.

Myself, I'd rather play a game within the allowed & permitted scope of activities within that game; and pride or curse myself on my achievements as a result of that. Anyone who has to go outside the boundaries of that simply to accumulate large stashes of in-game wealth, I want nothing to do with. That takes no skill at all, simply a credit card or finding dubious forums. We all know they exist in our game, and I find it perpetually sad that the powers that be seem to have little interest in stamping them out. It ruins it somewhat for us genuine players who work hard and with pride.

Anyway, sorry for going off topic somewhat, but I get fed up with people using threads like this simply to attempt to sell off things.
This is a thread about the technicalities of the build, not a bloody marketplace.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
Last edited by Maelstromicus on May 1, 2020, 6:52:25 AM
"
R4d3c wrote:

Hm what was 150ex on your gear? Just interested. :D
"
Maelstromicus wrote:
Personally, I simply refuse to believe that it is possible to generate 150+ EX in a league span of about 8-10 weeks from either PURELY playing, trading, or currency flipping.

Just teasing you a bit, because i know the odds are extremely rare...but i had the extreme luck of dropping a mirror of kalandra while leveling my 1st Delirium char.
Prices were around 203 ex at that moment, but i couldn't believe some players actually had that amount of currencies to spend.
I asked on global for an advice about reasonable pricing, ready to sell it for a much cheaper price, but one gentleman convinced me to put it on poe.trade, following the market prices.

It was sold for 200 ex within 30 secs, to an asian player. I couldn't help wondering how he had gathered so much currencies within a month.
Still, we can say i "generated" more then 150 ex during the league, legit :)

Now a big thanks to the build creator and contributors, currently leveling around 60, i have faith it will allow me to kill Sirus at last.

Question : What would be a decent alternative to Watcher's Eye ? I don't have enough currencies left to buy one currently. Thanks !
Last edited by DirtySplotch on May 1, 2020, 8:26:26 AM
"
Shadowtitan wrote:
"
R4d3c wrote:

Hm what was 150ex on your gear? Just interested. :D

The Skin of the Loyal was 50ex, the Memory Vault was 30ex, The watchers Eye was 35ex, The Large 2 cluster jewels were both 2ex, the 4 medium were 5ex each, the awakened Gems were 2ex and 5ex, all other stuff was between some Chaos and 2ex. All in all i SPEND around 125 to 150 ex. It's not what it is WORTH, everything should be cheaper by now (i guess) :)
Last edited by R4d3c on May 1, 2020, 8:40:01 AM
Hey, thanks a lot for the build. It's really going great.
I have a doubt, since I bought the whatseye of clarity, and I do not know very well why another gem change it.
Could someone help me?
"
Maelstromicus wrote:
"
Elpans wrote:

What I find crazy is that I have been playing this game since Harb, regularly getting to and doing endgame, and my average earnings per league are anywhere between 10-25Ex per league including the currency I cycle into the gear I wear.

Without casting aspersions on any one person in particular, and more my general thoughts and meanderings.....

Personally, I simply refuse to believe that it is possible to generate 150+ EX in a league span of about 8-10 weeks from either PURELY playing, trading, or currency flipping. Until I see someone prove with trading logs HOW they made that much, then I am afraid that I will continue to firmly believe that these people resort to other nefarious methods that we are all aware of.

Myself, I'd rather play a game within the allowed & permitted scope of activities within that game; and pride or curse myself on my achievements as a result of that. Anyone who has to go outside the boundaries of that simply to accumulate large stashes of in-game wealth, I want nothing to do with. That takes no skill at all, simply a credit card or finding dubious forums. We all know they exist in our game, and I find it perpetually sad that the powers that be seem to have little interest in stamping them out. It ruins it somewhat for us genuine players who work hard and with pride.

Anyway, sorry for going off topic somewhat, but I get fed up with people using threads like this simply to attempt to sell off things.
This is a thread about the technicalities of the build, not a bloody marketplace.

First of all, you got to be lucky. In this league, i have more currency than ever.
I get around 3-5 pure Ex drops per day, i get atleast 1 cortex per day, either from boss or Zana, which i mostly run, because all i get from there is worth more than the map. I get a lot of Watcher's Eyes from Elder and UElder which i sell unidentified. I get a lot of Awakened gems and Special Exalted Orbs, i find a lot of Doctors and Fiends and other high priced DivCards. And i sell a lot of stuff for 1 to 10 chaos, which piles up really fast.
But once again, you have to be lucky to get so many ex and good drops. Atm i play around 5hrs a day and i know that i am really lucky with my drops.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info