[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
TheBull100 wrote:
@Shadowphyre98

is there a special reason you gave up Elemental Equilibrium node in your tree by using your Lethal Pride timeless at the left side jewel spot instead of the right converting conduit into Glancing Blows?

have fun Ice_Fire

To be honest I have no idea why. That was also a question I was about to ask but I forget. From your question I can see that it's a better idea to switch it to the right side, so I will do that. If someone could explain why Elemental Equilibrium note is good I would be really happy :D
"
Shadowphyre98 wrote:

To be honest I have no idea why. That was also a question I was about to ask but I forget. From your question I can see that it's a better idea to switch it to the right side, so I will do that. If someone could explain why Elemental Equilibrium note is good I would be really happy :D

I think it's mainly for hatred aura to trigger EE that's why we use ball lightning.
"
selemene31 wrote:
whats better? running 2 circles or just 1?

2 for more dps but resistances will be hard to cap. I would say start with one and eventuality go with 2 if budget not a problem.
I love this build, having fun with it. But im not sure what am i doing wrong, i did read the guide few time, read most of the 3.10 comments in the topic and still cant find whats wrong. Atm im sitting at arround 8k es, res capped but still get 1 shot by many many t14+ bosses. Also my dps is low, cant kill many t14+ bosses. The dps looks so low on single targes, most maps are ok i clear them without any bigger problems but need to skip the boss or metamorhps. Any pro could check my build?
what do skitter adds to this build btw?
@ selemene31

skitterbots shock and chill near enemies

have fun

Ice_Fire
what's the best next upgrade i should look for?
+1 skin of the loyal
or
enough reduced mana reserved (1% jewels and helmet enchant) to use determination instead of skitterbot for simulacrum?
Thanks to everyone who's theorycrafted this build. I've been playing variants of it for the last couple of leagues now and it#s been a ton of fun min/maxing it.
The ability to constantly tweak it is literally the only reason I've carried on playing. Even now, I still have a shield upgrade and the corrupted armor to work on.
I've found that I prefer having that extra utility & clout of the Herald of Purity over the skitterbots this league. That chill/shock just doesn't quite compensate for the stupidity of the delirium mob over balancing this league. Quite simply, I've found that I die less with HoP than with Skitterbots.

Despite the enjoyment of the build though, I'm finding it a really tough struggle to keep going this league. This has to easily be the worst ever league I've experienced since I first started playing back in Harbinger, and yes personally I find this worse than even Synthesis (and I NEVER thought I'd be saying that).

This bloody Delirium content is totally ridiculous in my humble opinion. Not the overtuned mobs, I can handle fighting mobs all day long - that takes some skill and is enjoyable. No, the effin stupid invisible bloody ground effects & bubbles around condensed mobs. I've lost count of my deaths to invisible bubbles and crap I cannot even see.

I've enjoyed my time in PoE, and the most fun tbh I've had is with this build since I started so thank you OP and workers on the build thereafter; but I think this is going to be my last ever league. I just really do not like the direction that GGG are going in. More and more invisible killers and non-mob damage. It's sheer programming laziness, and I find it no fun to be fighting invisible puddles on the ground, rather than bosses or mobs. It's time for this exile to find another game who have a more enthusiastic and fresh team of devs not beholden to a large corporate paymaster (i.e. just like the GGG of olden days).

Cheers everyone.

Until the league ends, once again I can offer Stoneskin Flayers if anyone loses theirs while I am online. However, I will not be inviting to h/o unless I have cleared the map I am working on (due to 2 people reading my prior offers in this thread and then coming to my h/o and map stealing).
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
"
Maelstromicus wrote:
Thanks to everyone who's theorycrafted this build. I've been playing variants of it for the last couple of leagues now and it#s been a ton of fun min/maxing it.
The ability to constantly tweak it is literally the only reason I've carried on playing. Even now, I still have a shield upgrade and the corrupted armor to work on.
I've found that I prefer having that extra utility & clout of the Herald of Purity over the skitterbots this league. That chill/shock just doesn't quite compensate for the stupidity of the delirium mob over balancing this league. Quite simply, I've found that I die less with HoP than with Skitterbots.

Despite the enjoyment of the build though, I'm finding it a really tough struggle to keep going this league. This has to easily be the worst ever league I've experienced since I first started playing back in Harbinger, and yes personally I find this worse than even Synthesis (and I NEVER thought I'd be saying that).

This bloody Delirium content is totally ridiculous in my humble opinion. Not the overtuned mobs, I can handle fighting mobs all day long - that takes some skill and is enjoyable. No, the effin stupid invisible bloody ground effects & bubbles around condensed mobs. I've lost count of my deaths to invisible bubbles and crap I cannot even see.

I've enjoyed my time in PoE, and the most fun tbh I've had is with this build since I started so thank you OP and workers on the build thereafter; but I think this is going to be my last ever league. I just really do not like the direction that GGG are going in. More and more invisible killers and non-mob damage. It's sheer programming laziness, and I find it no fun to be fighting invisible puddles on the ground, rather than bosses or mobs. It's time for this exile to find another game who have a more enthusiastic and fresh team of devs not beholden to a large corporate paymaster (i.e. just like the GGG of olden days).

Cheers everyone.

Until the league ends, once again I can offer Stoneskin Flayers if anyone loses theirs while I am online. However, I will not be inviting to h/o unless I have cleared the map I am working on (due to 2 people reading my prior offers in this thread and then coming to my h/o and map stealing).

hello, can u share with me? the stoneskin flayers
"
7514630 wrote:

hello, can u share with me? the stoneskin flayers

Sure, I'm more than happy to share, but you'd need to check that I'm online first... when you posted this I was offline

My charname is DelirMael, just do a "/whois delirmael" first to see if I'm online then whisp me. I'll whisper back when I am free.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info