[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

stopped playing this build, too meh
Can some1 share Stoneskin Flayer spectre pls?
"
BonJovii wrote:

I've in this guide mentioned Discipline, Determination, Hatred, Summon Skitterbots, and Flesh and Stone. I know we can only run 3 auras with the basic gears so I would like to ask which aura to choose.

It looks like you have some of your gems links mismatched (your hatred is linked with your movement gem). With your current gear, you should be able to run 4 auras:

1. Hatred
2. Generosity
3. Discipline
4. Your choice of Skitterbot or flesh and stone

I would take a closer look at the gem links section and match the links verbatim. With some relocation, you should be able to squeeze in a 4th aura without the high luxury upgrades.

"
BonJovii wrote:

My HoA dmg is also barely half of what Motmana's PoB shows. Wondering where I went wrong.

According to your POB, you are missing the medium cluster jewels. These jewels are essential to increasing your minion damage because of the +5 to max virtulence and +20% to minion damage per jewel.

TL;DR

1. Fix your gem links
2. Get 4 medium cluster jewels with Heraldry and Pure Agony.

Hope this helps!

"
TheFartssss wrote:
"
selemene31 wrote:
with TheFartssss version, how do u active skittlebots? herald takes 18%, , discip 30%, hatred 39%. thats already 87% and skittle is 27%.
how do u active it?

Are you talking the High-End or Budget version?

The high-end version requires a Shaper shield like this and two Enlightened 4 gems, one for the shield and the other for skitterbots and discipline

And helm enchant:

And a few of these:

How did you craft your shield to get those stats?
"
ksenia654 wrote:
Can some1 share Stoneskin Flayer spectre pls?

PM me in game :)
"
RichHomieChef wrote:
"
BonJovii wrote:

I've in this guide mentioned Discipline, Determination, Hatred, Summon Skitterbots, and Flesh and Stone. I know we can only run 3 auras with the basic gears so I would like to ask which aura to choose.

It looks like you have some of your gems links mismatched (your hatred is linked with your movement gem). With your current gear, you should be able to run 4 auras:

1. Hatred
2. Generosity
3. Discipline
4. Your choice of Skitterbot or flesh and stone

I would take a closer look at the gem links section and match the links verbatim. With some relocation, you should be able to squeeze in a 4th aura without the high luxury upgrades.

"
BonJovii wrote:

My HoA dmg is also barely half of what Motmana's PoB shows. Wondering where I went wrong.

According to your POB, you are missing the medium cluster jewels. These jewels are essential to increasing your minion damage because of the +5 to max virtulence and +20% to minion damage per jewel.

TL;DR

1. Fix your gem links
2. Get 4 medium cluster jewels with Heraldry and Pure Agony.

Hope this helps!

Hmm ok i had seen in guide that they linked hatred + Generosity so I had really no other gems but to link it with enlighten4 as well. didn't know what I can put in the 4th socket so I just placed in flame dash.

Also, most PoB i've seen are using Disciples + Pure Agony medium clusters instead of Heraldry + pure agony. I tried heraldry + pure agony clusters and the damage is lower though.
Last edited by BonJovii on Apr 24, 2020, 1:03:34 AM
I was finally able to down A6 Sirus with this build. I have a question, should I get Pure agony + Disciple for more damage or should I get Pure Agony + Heraldry?

I can run HoA + Discipline + Hatred at 99% mana reservation with 0 Heraldry. I have something like 7-8 exalts at the moment, so what should I upgrade next? (I already have 2 large cluster jewels, 8 passive points)

Here is my gear so far:
Spoiler

Last edited by Shadowphyre98 on Apr 24, 2020, 5:02:37 AM
"
Shadowphyre98 wrote:
I was finally able to down A6 Sirus with this build. I have a question, should I get Pure agony + Disciple for more damage or should I get Pure Agony + Heraldry?

I can run HoA + Discipline + Hatred at 99% mana reservation with 0 Heraldry. I have something like 7-8 exalts at the moment, so what should I upgrade next? (I already have 2 large cluster jewels, 8 passive points)

Here is my gear so far:
Spoiler

I think you need to get rare shield with regen ES when you block. You need to get second Nostalgia ring to impruve mana reservation of Herald of Agony in 0%.
If you dosn't have all cluster jewel's so take them, it give ur more DPS but it will be cost ~12ex. And of course you need to craft good rare boots with good roll resistance and immune to chill or freez.
You can take helmet Enchant with mana reserved of your aura's.
You don't need determenation and skitterbot auras. Just take something what you like). You can use another gem links in ur body, gloves. Just try and god bless you.
And you can take Skin of the Loyal with corruption mod with +1 level of socketed gems.
1. Take second ring of Nostalgia.
2. Take good roll rare boots.
3. Take good rare shield with +1 to all physical gem's.
4. Take good roll rare gloves with Poison(it will help u to take maximum stack in combat).
5. Take watchereye with regen ES from hit enemies.
6. Take Skin of the Loyal with +1 to all socketed gem's.
(0.) - 75/100% all of ur resistance.
7. Take awakend gems.
8. Take Bottled Faith.
9. Take wand with +2 level to ur Herald of agony.
Last edited by Hertas on Apr 24, 2020, 6:21:45 AM
@Shadowphyre98

is there a special reason you gave up Elemental Equilibrium node in your tree by using your Lethal Pride timeless at the left side jewel spot instead of the right converting conduit into Glancing Blows?

have fun Ice_Fire
whats better? running 2 circles or just 1?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info