[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Ch3ck wrote:
Hi guys, first time I am lvl 94 on any character. This is a good feeling. Awesome build, never thought I'd like minion builds.

Anyways, I just did Sirus 6 deathless and tried a 20 wave simulacrum.
The 20th wave was almost impossible, i died before I could even have my vaal MS and Vaal Discipline up.

I am using straight up the lvl 94 build on this guide.

I was wondering if it is actually possible to do wave 20 on this build or should I try switching to Kyuhlee build in order to be able to pretty much tank anything on this game.

Thanks in advance guys

PS: i also dont have cannot be frozen on boots, I have cannot be chilled - dont know if this is an issue for wave 20. I also couldn't down "The Crystal King" while getting my stoneskin frayers. Not sure if this cannot be frozen is a big issue for this fights

Discipline energy shield on hit watcher goes a long way. Also TheFartSSSS just posted a 7EX budget version showing this fight in video section, check it out!

You also don't need to down Aul to get Flayers. You can desecrate it anywhere in the node to get the corpse.

Yaaah man, At first I thought TheFartsSSSS was answering my question lol, saw his video then his gear and I was like whaaaat, wave 20 on that. So yeah, am doing a respec with his build to give it a try complete wave 20.

Am still dozens of exalts away to replicate Kyuhlee build - just the watchers eye alone is between 30-45 exalts. The chest with an extra +1 to level of socketed gems is no less than 25 exalts.

Thanks again for your help and build, it is very well thought out! having a blast!

PS: Bought the celestial lightning balls - looks cool
"
Ch3ck wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Ch3ck wrote:
Hi guys, first time I am lvl 94 on any character. This is a good feeling. Awesome build, never thought I'd like minion builds.

Anyways, I just did Sirus 6 deathless and tried a 20 wave simulacrum.
The 20th wave was almost impossible, i died before I could even have my vaal MS and Vaal Discipline up.

I am using straight up the lvl 94 build on this guide.

I was wondering if it is actually possible to do wave 20 on this build or should I try switching to Kyuhlee build in order to be able to pretty much tank anything on this game.

Thanks in advance guys

PS: i also dont have cannot be frozen on boots, I have cannot be chilled - dont know if this is an issue for wave 20. I also couldn't down "The Crystal King" while getting my stoneskin frayers. Not sure if this cannot be frozen is a big issue for this fights

Discipline energy shield on hit watcher goes a long way. Also TheFartSSSS just posted a 7EX budget version showing this fight in video section, check it out!

You also don't need to down Aul to get Flayers. You can desecrate it anywhere in the node to get the corpse.

Yaaah man, At first I thought TheFartsSSSS was answering my question lol, saw his video then his gear and I was like whaaaat, wave 20 on that. So yeah, am doing a respec with his build to give it a try complete wave 20.

Am still dozens of exalts away to replicate Kyuhlee build - just the watchers eye alone is between 30-45 exalts. The chest with an extra +1 to level of socketed gems is no less than 25 exalts.

Thanks again for your help and build, it is very well thought out! having a blast!

PS: Bought the celestial lightning balls - looks cool

Just remember, the key to simulacrum is to not stand still. The explosions you cant see are what kill you. Those little guys that spit silver drops are the worst. My video was the hardest map imo, there are no good places to hide. I just do doughnuts in the middle to keep ahead of the explosions. When Kosis drops in, get out of there and clear the map first if you can. If I try to tank with mobs everywhere, some explosion or aoe from the mobs always gets me.

As long as you are killing, you should be spamming potions too. I just run a potion to unfreeze myself. You have to realize you're frozen sometimes but for the most part is fine. Be sure to check out my potions, neglecting the 90%+ armor mod will get you killed faster.

Looks like the ES on hit watcher's eye is only 10ex right now. I paid 20ex a few weeks ago. I don't think you really need any other mods. I wanted the Determination phys reduction mod, but its just fine without it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/8yGWGuV

with TheFartssss version, how do u active skittlebots? herald takes 18%, , discip 30%, hatred 39%. thats already 87% and skittle is 27%.
how do u active it?
After many tries, I've gotten a jewel like this,

Do I slam it? How to determine which skill will be the third unwanted skill?
Last edited by Yth_ on Apr 22, 2020, 7:50:58 PM
"
selemene31 wrote:
with TheFartssss version, how do u active skittlebots? herald takes 18%, , discip 30%, hatred 39%. thats already 87% and skittle is 27%.
how do u active it?

Are you talking the High-End or Budget version?

The high-end version requires a Shaper shield like this and two Enlightened 4 gems, one for the shield and the other for skitterbots and discipline

And helm enchant:

And a few of these:
"
TheFartssss wrote:
"
selemene31 wrote:
how do u active it?

The high-end version requires a Shaper shield like this and two Enlightened 4 gems, one for the shield and the other for skitterbots and discipline

And helm enchant:

And a few of these:

budget version
"
selemene31 wrote:
"
TheFartssss wrote:
"
selemene31 wrote:
how do u active it?

And helm enchant:

And a few of these:

budget version

Budget version is based off the original build in this thread. It doesn't use Discipline, it gets its energy shield from the tree and gear. Discipline is not activated in the POB.

I have Vaal Discipline slotted only to use the Vaal skill for tanking bosses.
Hi all!

I just swapped to this build and have been collecting the gear for it. I have about 8k energy shield right now without a watcher's eye. I was wondering what would be the biggest upgrade I should go for since I have about 30 exalts left? And if anyone could look over my char to see if I did something wrong?

Thanks!
[/quote]

Just remember, the key to simulacrum is to not stand still. The explosions you cant see are what kill you. Those little guys that spit silver drops are the worst. My video was the hardest map imo, there are no good places to hide. I just do doughnuts in the middle to keep ahead of the explosions. When Kosis drops in, get out of there and clear the map first if you can. If I try to tank with mobs everywhere, some explosion or aoe from the mobs always gets me.

As long as you are killing, you should be spamming potions too. I just run a potion to unfreeze myself. You have to realize you're frozen sometimes but for the most part is fine. Be sure to check out my potions, neglecting the 90%+ armor mod will get you killed faster.

Looks like the ES on hit watcher's eye is only 10ex right now. I paid 20ex a few weeks ago. I don't think you really need any other mods. I wanted the Determination phys reduction mod, but its just fine without it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/8yGWGuV

[/quote]

Thanks man, I'll take your advice on the simulacrum. I actually got that same map you did and got crushed on wave 20. Was getting slow movement and slow casting, trying to flamedash everywhere lol.

Waao didn't see the watchers eye drop that much, omw to get one. I imagine I replace this with the one I have corrupted blood cannot be inflicted in you, and put it back on for sirus.

Thanks again for the help mate.

Cheers
Hi all, was wondering what are the auras that runs better with this build?

I've in this guide mentioned Discipline, Determination, Hatred, Summon Skitterbots, and Flesh and Stone. I know we can only run 3 auras with the basic gears so I would like to ask which aura to choose.

Also I have followed this build quite closely but I have barely 8k ES. My HoA dmg is also barely half of what Motmana's PoB shows. Wondering where I went wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info