[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Yth_ wrote:
"
selemene31 wrote:
"
Yth_ wrote:
I have been following this thread quite closely, but somehow or rather I do not have 4th Spectre, could anyone enlighten me on why?

lvl 25 gem gives u 3, u get the 4th from the passive tree.

I have death attunement on my skill tree too. Or did I miss something else?

what does the skill say the max is?
"
TheFartssss wrote:
Mission:
Create 5ex budget build with dirt cheap gear and pennies for cluster jewels.

Results:
I played 5 simulacrums and finished them all. The last 2 were deathless after I got used to not having a watcher's eye.

Video of wave 17-20 Deathless Simulacrum:
https://youtu.be/F9Sf-LGKkH8

Pastebin of Level 94 tree used in video:
https://pastebin.com/9A4pnvd2

Quite intersting :)
I don't know whether you miscalculated astramentis with charisma or just sniped it for this price, but it should cost smth like 150c becuase charisma requires 2 golden oils that now cost 60c each.
It seems like dps is pretty ok even with HoA lvl27. Would like to see sirus with this budget version. It obviously requires some enhancements like a jewel with immune to corrupted blood, but it's intersting whether it can tank sirus lasers.
"
TheFartssss wrote:
Mission:

Results:
I played 5 simulacrums and finished them all. The last 2 were deathless after I got used to not having a watcher's eye.

50 Stacks of Virulence
45k Armour
9.5k Energy Shield
75% Block
56% Spell Block
75% capped resists
Vaal Molten Shield + Vaal Discipline for tanking
Mad balls all over the screen while mapping

I bought almost all of the gear in a few hours last night for 1039 chaos. Better deals can definitely be had if you are patient. I bought a belt I didn't need after ditching Shaper's Touch and over spent about 60c.

Full cost breakdown of the gear is in the video description (yes I bought a skin of the loyal for 23c). This gear is all off meta and dirt cheap. I left a few of my level 21 gems in the chest that I did't feel like rebuying that added a small amount of extra damage.

Grand total of build:

7 exalts with Empower 4
5.6 exalts with Empower 3 (lose ~12% damage)

5 Exalts for a build that can deathless clear Simulacrum wave 20 repeatedly seems pretty good to me. I used Empower 4 in the video, but E3 should be fine. There are zero things in this build you need to spend more than 100c on right now.

These jewels are all complete junk except the one I crafted for 58c. The large cluster only had one usable passive. You could easily upgrade these as you earn currency. You can easily fit in a 3rd medium cluster and unallocate some of the weaker shield points.

I just wanted to show that you don't really need to buy all that expensive gear to crush content. Sure you can't facetank Kosis on wave 20 but that's fine. (Omniphobia facetanks just fine)

Thank you so much for this! Really amazing budget set up! Added to the videos section! I think we have a lot of ultra luxury set ups but a 7-10EX build is exactly what our readers need to see! I will finally be able to add the "Budget Friend" tag back to the title, thanks to you!
"
Ch3ck wrote:
Hi guys, first time I am lvl 94 on any character. This is a good feeling. Awesome build, never thought I'd like minion builds.

Anyways, I just did Sirus 6 deathless and tried a 20 wave simulacrum.
The 20th wave was almost impossible, i died before I could even have my vaal MS and Vaal Discipline up.

I am using straight up the lvl 94 build on this guide.

I was wondering if it is actually possible to do wave 20 on this build or should I try switching to Kyuhlee build in order to be able to pretty much tank anything on this game.

Thanks in advance guys

PS: i also dont have cannot be frozen on boots, I have cannot be chilled - dont know if this is an issue for wave 20. I also couldn't down "The Crystal King" while getting my stoneskin frayers. Not sure if this cannot be frozen is a big issue for this fights

Discipline energy shield on hit watcher goes a long way. Also TheFartSSSS just posted a 7EX budget version showing this fight in video section, check it out!

You also don't need to down Aul to get Flayers. You can desecrate it anywhere in the node to get the corpse.
guys i keep dying because i get frozen too much, am i doing something wrong?
"
venom2577324 wrote:

Craft can not be frozen on your boots (can not be chilled is more of a luxury).
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
venom2577324 wrote:

Craft can not be frozen on your boots (can not be chilled is more of a luxury).

thanks, cannot be frozen its a syndicate craft right?
"
llpu3paK wrote:
"
TheFartssss wrote:
Mission:

Results:

Quite intersting :)
I don't know whether you miscalculated astramentis with charisma or just sniped it for this price, but it should cost smth like 150c becuase charisma requires 2 golden oils that now cost 60c each.
It seems like dps is pretty ok even with HoA lvl27. Would like to see sirus with this budget version. It obviously requires some enhancements like a jewel with immune to corrupted blood, but it's intersting whether it can tank sirus lasers.

People are just dumping their old builds at this point in the league, I saw 3 for 90c last night. I saw one for 60c and a few for 90c this morning.

You don't even need Charisma, just take Sovereignty instead of a shield node and use 39% ring + catalysts. Or use a 32% ring + catalysts and sovereignty and node by Leadership. You lose 4 points on tree (Written in blood), but would only need to buy 20c Astramentis. Still above 9300 shield on my build at level 94.

Pretty sure you'd die a few times to Sirus on A8. I don't think this can facetank the 'Die' beam. Certainly finish-able, but you'd need to avoid that beam and the meteor to go deathless.
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
TheFartssss wrote:
Mission:

Results:

50 Stacks of Virulence
45k Armour
9.5k Energy Shield
75% Block
56% Spell Block
75% capped resists
Vaal Molten Shield + Vaal Discipline for tanking
Mad balls all over the screen while mapping

I bought almost all of the gear in a few hours last night for 1039 chaos. Better deals can definitely be had if you are patient. I bought a belt I didn't need after ditching Shaper's Touch and over spent about 60c.

Full cost breakdown of the gear is in the video description (yes I bought a skin of the loyal for 23c). This gear is all off meta and dirt cheap. I left a few of my level 21 gems in the chest that I did't feel like rebuying that added a small amount of extra damage.

Grand total of build:

7 exalts with Empower 4
5.6 exalts with Empower 3 (lose ~12% damage)

5 Exalts for a build that can deathless clear Simulacrum wave 20 repeatedly seems pretty good to me. I used Empower 4 in the video, but E3 should be fine. There are zero things in this build you need to spend more than 100c on right now.

These jewels are all complete junk except the one I crafted for 58c. The large cluster only had one usable passive. You could easily upgrade these as you earn currency. You can easily fit in a 3rd medium cluster and unallocate some of the weaker shield points.

I just wanted to show that you don't really need to buy all that expensive gear to crush content. Sure you can't facetank Kosis on wave 20 but that's fine. (Omniphobia facetanks just fine)

Thank you so much for this! Really amazing budget set up! Added to the videos section! I think we have a lot of ultra luxury set ups but a 7-10EX build is exactly what our readers need to see! I will finally be able to add the "Budget Friend" tag back to the title, thanks to you!

Should probably add a note about Charisma.

These are the options:

1. Charisma + 35% or more Ring + whatever catalysts to reach 42% (in POB)
2. Sovereignty + 39% Ring + 20 catalysts (No Charisma)
3. Sovereignty + Reserved Mana node by Leadership + 32% or more Ring + 20 catalysts (drop path to written in blood) (No Charisma)
4. Sovereignty + 30% Ring + 20 catalysts + 2nd Medium cluster with Heraldry (No Charisma)

All kinds of upgrade paths to get to one or two Medium Clusters with Disciples. Any of these keep ES well above 9200 at level 94.

Then the amulet can be a cheap Astramentis or whatever to meet attribute reqs. I should have probably built around no charisma but didn't think about it.
im not sure whats more useful for simu 20
time of need or bastion of hope?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info