[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hi, I don' understand why can have 3 auras (hatred, determination and discipline) same time?
Good build, this was my best character in POE. I almost completed delirium in first try, but I managed to die at wave 19.
I am at mine level 246 and still no stoneskin flayers, thank you all for the help!

Hi guys, first time I am lvl 94 on any character. This is a good feeling. Awesome build, never thought I'd like minion builds.

Anyways, I just did Sirus 6 deathless and tried a 20 wave simulacrum.
The 20th wave was almost impossible, i died before I could even have my vaal MS and Vaal Discipline up.

I am using straight up the lvl 94 build on this guide.

I was wondering if it is actually possible to do wave 20 on this build or should I try switching to Kyuhlee build in order to be able to pretty much tank anything on this game.

Thanks in advance guys

PS: i also dont have cannot be frozen on boots, I have cannot be chilled - dont know if this is an issue for wave 20. I also couldn't down "The Crystal King" while getting my stoneskin frayers. Not sure if this cannot be frozen is a big issue for this fights
Last edited by Ch3ck on Apr 21, 2020, 8:41:29 PM
Mission:
Create 5ex budget build with dirt cheap gear and pennies for cluster jewels.

Results:
I played 5 simulacrums and finished them all. The last 2 were deathless after I got used to not having a watcher's eye.

Video of wave 17-20 Deathless Simulacrum:
https://youtu.be/F9Sf-LGKkH8

Pastebin of Level 94 tree used in video:
https://pastebin.com/9A4pnvd2

50 Stacks of Virulence
45k Armour
9.5k Energy Shield
75% Block
56% Spell Block
75% capped resists
Vaal Molten Shield + Vaal Discipline for tanking
Mad balls all over the screen while mapping

I bought almost all of the gear in a few hours last night for 1039 chaos. Better deals can definitely be had if you are patient. I bought a belt I didn't need after ditching Shaper's Touch and over spent about 60c.

Full cost breakdown of the gear is in the video description (yes I bought a skin of the loyal for 23c). This gear is all off meta and dirt cheap. I left a few of my level 21 gems in the chest that I did't feel like rebuying that added a small amount of extra damage.

Grand total of build:

7 exalts with Empower 4
5.6 exalts with Empower 3 (lose ~12% damage)

5 Exalts for a build that can deathless clear Simulacrum wave 20 repeatedly seems pretty good to me. I used Empower 4 in the video, but E3 should be fine. There are zero things in this build you need to spend more than 100c on right now.

These jewels are all complete junk except the one I crafted for 58c. The large cluster only had one usable passive. You could easily upgrade these as you earn currency. You can easily fit in a 3rd medium cluster and unallocate some of the weaker shield points.

I just wanted to show that you don't really need to buy all that expensive gear to crush content. Sure you can't facetank Kosis on wave 20 but that's fine. (Omniphobia facetanks just fine)
Hi all, sry but can the pros take a look at my character and see where else I can improve on? i'm sitting on less than 8k ES and it seems rather low.

I've also having issues maintaining 60 virulence charges on single targets such as simulacrum wave 20 boss, seems like i'm capped at 40 viru charges for single target. Is that normal?

Last but not least, I find proc-ing virulence with ball lightning abit tardy so was thinking if it's recommended to change to something like cyclone? Will I need to change the supported support gems because i'm currently using Ball lightning + Projectile weakness + awakened curse on hit + poison
"
TheFartssss wrote:
Mission:
Create 5ex budget build with dirt cheap gear and pennies for cluster jewels.

Results:
I played 5 simulacrums and finished them all. The last 2 were deathless after I got used to not having a watcher's eye.

Video of wave 17-20 Deathless Simulacrum:
https://youtu.be/F9Sf-LGKkH8

Pastebin of Level 94 tree used in video:
https://pastebin.com/9A4pnvd2

50 Stacks of Virulence
45k Armour
9.5k Energy Shield
75% Block
56% Spell Block
75% capped resists
Vaal Molten Shield + Vaal Discipline for tanking
Mad balls all over the screen while mapping

I bought almost all of the gear in a few hours last night for 1039 chaos. Better deals can definitely be had if you are patient. I bought a belt I didn't need after ditching Shaper's Touch and over spent about 60c.

Full cost breakdown of the gear is in the video description (yes I bought a skin of the loyal for 23c). This gear is all off meta and dirt cheap. I left a few of my level 21 gems in the chest that I did't feel like rebuying that added a small amount of extra damage.

Grand total of build:

7 exalts with Empower 4
5.6 exalts with Empower 3 (lose ~12% damage)

5 Exalts for a build that can deathless clear Simulacrum wave 20 repeatedly seems pretty good to me. I used Empower 4 in the video, but E3 should be fine. There are zero things in this build you need to spend more than 100c on right now.

These jewels are all complete junk except the one I crafted for 58c. The large cluster only had one usable passive. You could easily upgrade these as you earn currency. You can easily fit in a 3rd medium cluster and unallocate some of the weaker shield points.

I just wanted to show that you don't really need to buy all that expensive gear to crush content. Sure you can't facetank Kosis on wave 20 but that's fine. (Omniphobia facetanks just fine)

Pretty cool man, saw your wave 17-20 video. ALmost didnt touch you. Think I might try this tomorrow mate. Just saved your PoB. Although your PoB says you are lvl 97 - I am still at 94. Hopefully should be a breeze to lvl being this tanky.

Cheers
I have been following this thread quite closely, but somehow or rather I do not have 4th Spectre, could anyone enlighten me on why?

Last edited by Yth_ on Apr 22, 2020, 5:48:59 AM
"
Yth_ wrote:
I have been following this thread quite closely, but somehow or rather I do not have 4th Spectre, could anyone enlighten me on why?

lvl 25 gem gives u 3, u get the 4th from the passive tree.
How do we deal with cold dmg over time? I usually get killed in delve 200 because of cold snap dmg.

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/kKuP52fW
Can someone help me to improve?
"
selemene31 wrote:
"
Yth_ wrote:

lvl 25 gem gives u 3, u get the 4th from the passive tree.

I have death attunement on my skill tree too. Or did I miss something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info