[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Penguian wrote:
I Dont think mechanics were the issue I had no problems till the phase where he started teleporting and even then I didnt die quickly it was a 16 minute fest of my running at him trying to hit him with ball lightning

Not at my PC right now, are you using golden rule? You will need it for this fight which is single target focused.

I will run your POB when I get home. If you lasted 16 minutes, it is indeed a DPS issue which we can solve with the things listed above.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 19, 2019, 7:16:39 PM
"
Penguian wrote:
I Dont think mechanics were the issue I had no problems till the phase where he started teleporting and even then I didnt die quickly it was a 16 minute fest of my running at him trying to hit him with ball lightning

Sometimes you need to manipulate the bosses that like to teleport around a lot when they get stuck in these loops (anyone remember how shaper was teleporting around a fuck ton in the Uber Elder fight in legion or blight, one of them). If you aren't maintaining virulence stacks one solution may be that you need to stand closer to the boss in between teleports. Not a 'mechanical' issue of the boss, but a 'mechanical' issue with being a caster that uses a fairly slow projectile of a spell. The other upgrades will help as well but if you were struggling super hard to maintain any virulence that can be manipped usually. Sirus is also just annoying like that in general too :)
You have a level 18 HoAg, which is the biggest problem. Of course the damage wasn't there then. And currency does not seem to be a problem in getting a level 21 HoAg. You have a Lethal pride after all. Much more expensive, and MUCH, MUCH less important than a level 21 HoAg.

The damage was more than enough on my try at Awakening level 5 with my level 21 HoAg.

Not sure why you say the mechanics weren't the problem, after you say that because of the mechanics of the fight you couldn't hit him with your Ball Lightning? That was what kept me from killing him too, it simply sucks and is lazy ass boss design to give him a fuckin 5-10 second invulnerability phase followed by 0.5 seconds where he can take damage. In an infinite loop. You have to hit him with the Ball in just the right moment, and then hope that the Crawler is still around when he comes out of his next phase.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 19, 2019, 7:49:17 PM
EDIT: double post.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 19, 2019, 7:49:29 PM
Whats the point for allocating utmost might/strentgh in general? life for watchers eye mod?
"
Rikimarius wrote:
Whats the point for allocating utmost might/strentgh in general? life for watchers eye mod?

Look at the gloves, helmet and the Radiant Faith Ascendancy (and the clarity Watchers Eye). Strength means more mana, more mana means more energy shield and armour. And the gloves give some % ES from Strength.

That is the basic principle of every mana guardian.

With the clarity watchers eye, Utmost Might translates to 1000+ ES. Which is pretty sweet for such cheap Oils. Without the Watchers Eye its more like 500 ES, still ok.

But in the endgame, when 1000 ES is not much, "Soul of Steel" is probably better. +1% all max resists is insane. But 3x Golden oil :D
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 19, 2019, 10:09:31 PM
Ah yes forgot about shapers touch since i dont have them and no watchers eye yet. the are around 20 ex still. pretty sick

Edit: 25 now...
Last edited by Rikimarius on Dec 19, 2019, 10:15:54 PM
"
Rikimarius wrote:
Ah yes forgot about shapers touch since i dont have them and no watchers eye yet. the are around 20 ex still. pretty sick

Edit: 25 now...

Well, its not essential to the build, 15-16k ES is doable without it. So not too bad that they are so expensive. That said, they will never go below 13-15ex. Even late in the previous leagues the clarity Watchers mod was 15ex.
Someone who has the depth 250 spectrum?
Could someone send me whisper - or I'll send you - to go to your HO and summon them?
I WANT THIS AS WELL LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info