[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Darkee its the first character that got the Awakener in SSF HC, with a necro skellie build and with all rare equipment. Maybe its time to fuse the best of both worlds of necro-guardian. Use the tankyness of guardian and use skellies as main skill with spectres and zombies as meat shield. Bye bye crawler for me. Prices of your build make me love skellies so much this league.
Last edited by yissus on Dec 19, 2019, 5:59:33 PM
hi, i have a hard problem.
my build doesnt work and i dont now why.... Oo
can anyone help me? ;///
i dont get poison on the mobs
"
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
@Mecielle
Did you level with Quill Rain till you´ve reached maps ?

No you just pick a skill that stacks poison and go.
There are no hard rules. This build is too easy to be honest.

Stack ES until you can go to CI then slap on Golden Rule
Damage is a matter of links and levels

Look for piles of dex on gear until you get astramentis.

If you spin you will need accuracy
If you cast you need just make sure have it linked to poison gem.

I personally ran with a lifespring until i needed resistances than switched over aurumvorax and then to Cold Iron dagger.
I'll switch to end game wand later
No point in picking up the block nodes if you are going to use a bow.

No offense mate, but he asked me. And you answered it all wrong.

Yes, of course I leveled with Quill Rain. It is by far the best and quickest way to level any HoAg build. Quill Rain, Rain of Arrows + Lesser Poison, maybe add a Curse on Hit+Poachers Mark. Instant 40 Virulence stacks with just one shot that took 0.1s to do instead of the extremely long cast time of any speells you could use. And Golden Rule even without CI is not a problem either, you won't even feel the poison.

And then, just run to Act 10 Kitava without stopping.

If you have ES leveling gear, go that route and rush to CI. But I just picked up the life nodes near the leveling tree, always only 2 passives away, and respecced at level 68 into CI (use the level 68 tree provided in OP). At that point I also switched to Ball Lightning.

Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 19, 2019, 6:34:04 PM
"
yissus wrote:
Darkee its the first character that got the Awakener in SSF HC, with a necro skellie build and with all rare equipment. Maybe its time to fuse the best of both worlds of necro-guardian. Use the tankyness of guardian and use skellies as main skill with spectres and zombies as meat shield. Bye bye crawler for me. Prices of your build make me love skellies so much this league.

This is actually a very intriguing option I have been looking at.

Basically our build can in theory switch to it seamlessly, same tree, same gear, only difference is the socket color on skin of the loyal. And we never have mana reservation problem again, can triple/quadruple aura probably.

Have to run some numbers in POB but I think Herald of Agony is most likely more damage however . . .
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 19, 2019, 6:38:58 PM
After I put the helmet on " Memory Vault" I can no longer use Hatred. I need level 4 enlighten even though Circle of Nostalgia?
I couldnt beat sirius, I couldnt maintain enough virulence stacks on him after i finished the cloud phase, he turned invisible to start but even after I died and came back and could see him again im not sure i did any more damage to him, my crawler kept breaking his es, then we;d have to run out of the falling meteor and hed have his es back.
"
Jones27 wrote:
After I put the helmet on " Memory Vault" I can no longer use Hatred. I need level 4 enlighten even though Circle of Nostalgia?

No. To use Hatred+Skitterbots you need an Enlighten, maybe 2 or 3. Just use Hatred and Flesh and Stone until then.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Jones27 wrote:

No. To use Hatred+Skitterbots you need an Enlighten, maybe 2 or 3. Just use Hatred and Flesh and Stone until then.

Got it, I bought a level 3 here and it worked, thanks.
"
Penguian wrote:
I couldnt beat sirius, I couldnt maintain enough virulence stacks on him after i finished the cloud phase, he turned invisible to start but even after I died and came back and could see him again im not sure i did any more damage to him, my crawler kept breaking his es, then we;d have to run out of the falling meteor and hed have his es back.

You are only level 83 lol taking on the hardest boss in the game outside of delve.

1) You need level 21 Herald of Agony, you only have level 18.

2) Save up for level 4 empower

3) Pierce is useless in this fight as there are no adds, you should use vicious projectile

4) Other gems should be level 20/20 or close

You will nearly double your damage, with 5-7 more levels you will add a lot more mana as well. Try the fight again and you should get a different outcome.

Do watch some videos as the mechanics ARE important here.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 19, 2019, 7:13:59 PM
I Dont think mechanics were the issue I had no problems till the phase where he started teleporting and even then I didnt die quickly it was a 16 minute fest of my running at him trying to hit him with ball lightning

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info