[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Shield with :

200+ ES
+1 to Level of all Physical Spell Skill Gems
Recover 5% of Energy Shield when you Block

Are at 14-20ex on trade website, optimal gear is expensive but it make a goal to achieve with all those free time !
"
Maestery wrote:
"
xecutable1 wrote:
The impact would be NONE. This build was never abusing herald stacking in the first place.

The pob jewels are ideal, as 60 stacks and the super slow virulence decay make it quite nice.

Cheapest are around 7ex at the moment (large ones). The medium ones are around 100c each.

Chest is around 22ex, Wand is around 10+, Shield is around 20, the rings are cheap, gloves are 12.

21 Gems are usually 2ex. Flask is 16ex

Unless you have the currency this build will not surpass your ED Trickster by damage and tankiness as you'd be sitting on 1.5M tops with crappy 6k ES hardly able to cap resists.

That is if you follow the luxury pob ofc. The OP has own pob with a budget version without clusters and everything.

What ur talking about u don't need +1 extra corruption on chest and whitout it chest is 100 chaos max .
ANd i think Kyuhlee pob is the best atm for this league and i don't see any gloves or jewel there what costs 7 ex or shield 20??? WTF are u talking about???

That's because you haven't opened the character profile from the site. The Asenath's Gentle Touch are exactly 12ex, currently equipped on the person, who's pob you are looking at and the shield with that amount of ES, recover and +1 is exactly what I wrote.

My comment was a reply to what this build will feel like on a budget to a fully geared ED trickster.
-
Last edited by Maestery on Mar 31, 2020, 9:15:09 AM
which one is better, grand spectrum (legacy one that give mana) or rare jewel like the update on the guide?
thank you
"
xecutable1 wrote:
"
Maestery wrote:
"
xecutable1 wrote:
The impact would be NONE. This build was never abusing herald stacking in the first place.

The pob jewels are ideal, as 60 stacks and the super slow virulence decay make it quite nice.

Cheapest are around 7ex at the moment (large ones). The medium ones are around 100c each.

Chest is around 22ex, Wand is around 10+, Shield is around 20, the rings are cheap, gloves are 12.

21 Gems are usually 2ex. Flask is 16ex

Unless you have the currency this build will not surpass your ED Trickster by damage and tankiness as you'd be sitting on 1.5M tops with crappy 6k ES hardly able to cap resists.

That is if you follow the luxury pob ofc. The OP has own pob with a budget version without clusters and everything.

What ur talking about u don't need +1 extra corruption on chest and whitout it chest is 100 chaos max .
ANd i think Kyuhlee pob is the best atm for this league and i don't see any gloves or jewel there what costs 7 ex or shield 20??? WTF are u talking about???

That's because you haven't opened the character profile from the site. The Asenath's Gentle Touch are exactly 12ex, currently equipped on the person, who's pob you are looking at and the shield with that amount of ES, recover and +1 is exactly what I wrote.

My comment was a reply to what this build will feel like on a budget to a fully geared ED trickster.

Fist of all, Asenath glove is expensive but I am only using them for delving over depth 700. Other than that, just use any rare gloves (Sorcerer Glove with culling strike would be great, and not expensive).

Second, I crafted the shield and it costs about 7ex. Titanium shield with +1 chaos/physical skill gem was 20-50c when I bought, and it is about 16% chance to get 5% ES recover from crusader's exalted orb. I made it in 3rd try.

Third, the large jewel is not that expensive. I am using only "vengeful commander" and "schintillating idea". I just check and it is about 1.5 ~ 2ex each. I believe you can also craft them. I bought one but I crafted one by myself with less than 100c.

Fourth, bottled faith is not necessary and it is actually not that useful. I only use that for ES regen because it provides large Consecrated Ground. This is only for maximizing the survivability in the deep delve.

Fifth, yes, chest and watcher's eye are super expensive, and I believe +1 corrupted chest is very important for this build. But watcher's eye is not necessary.

Lastly, I agree that ED trickster might be better with low-budget, especially for the league starter. But I believe this build has much more potential when you invest more and more currency.
Last edited by kyuhlee00 on Mar 31, 2020, 10:13:05 AM
Now that our shield wont effect radiant faith what is the best choice?
update :13k Es!

very impressive herald jewel abuse lmao
Let me introduce my low-budget build for 3.10.
I've used this build until I get +1 corrupted skin of the loyal and lv4 empower support.
In this build, I am not using any fancy gear, except +2 wand.
No empower, no corrupted skin of the loyal, no rare shield, no cyclopean belt, no awakened gems.

I just want to show that this build is still strong with a (relatively) low-budget.

My idea is using "Lone Messenger" and impale. Lone messenger gives 25% more damage to the agony and combining with 60 virulence stack, Agony has a huge amount of physical damage and attack speed. So, I leverage impale, and with large clusters and impale support, I can make 80% impale chance. But I can't use any aura, so the defense could be a problem. But I still can use the aspect of XXX, so I've used the aspect of spider. You can use the aspect of the crab if you prefer physical damage reduction.

Spec for lv90:
- ES: 8400
- DPS: 9M with 60 stacks, 80% impale
- Block: 75%
- spell block: 66% (will be 33% without lethal pride)
- Armour: 30,000
- Aspect of spider or crab

The equipped large jewels are not optimal, you can save 4 nodes if you apply an exalted orb on the jewel to grant 4th nodes on it.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/BpVmsv2p (You need to use the fork version PoB to correctly see the impale damage. 20 more stacks are not supported by PoB, so that I manually added them in lone messenger jewel.)

Sirus deathless: https://youtu.be/-V4ulx8-mVQ
Last edited by kyuhlee00 on Mar 31, 2020, 11:42:23 AM
13k -> 15k (GG)
90 all resists again
54-57 phys reduction
and as for jewel abuse, wait till I get started...

Last edited by FarmaConte on Mar 31, 2020, 11:51:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info