[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hi! i might have missed it! But which stance should i be using for the flesh and stone??
hi guys i am a STD player...how i can get more ES??ty:)
"
hitmantb wrote:
Damn, we just took another hit today with the removal of "Increased Effect of Auras on You" keyword, this is a a loss of 1000 energy shield to Whaka O Matua, as this key word scaled radiant faith.

Will have to figure out the best alternatives, we can use empower 4 to get 4 spectres and use another shield like Kyohlee's 5% energy shield when you block. But Whaka's healing to minion is what makes it really special. Without it we will need to spam convocation and take minion life and regeneration on the way to grab death atonement which isn't bad.

Will update once new POB reflects this, will also add Kyohlee's amazing 3.10 budget variant!

But Kyohlee's version is totaly untouched?
Last edited by Maestery on Apr 1, 2020, 3:49:42 AM
Hi, i have around 32-35 EX to invest, can i make this build work ?
Ipod
I've hit a decent jewel i think but im not sure if any of those points are worth an investment if any big brain players would like to help me out that would be great.

https://prnt.sc/rqouly
"
hitmantb wrote:
Damn, we just took another hit today with the removal of "Increased Effect of Auras on You" keyword, this is a a loss of 1000 energy shield to Whaka O Matua, as this key word scaled radiant faith.

Will have to figure out the best alternatives, we can use empower 4 to get 4 spectres and use another shield like Kyohlee's 5% energy shield when you block. But Whaka's healing to minion is what makes it really special. Without it we will need to spam convocation and take minion life and regeneration on the way to grab death atonement which isn't bad.

Will update once new POB reflects this, will also add Kyohlee's amazing 3.10 budget variant!

Some notes how to spend less money))
To get lvl 25 on specters gem it's also possible to use shaper's touch gloves (or any other gloves) with +1 enchant to gems and empower 3. You can save 3ex, but need to spend some vaals to make holes, links and colors). And you don't necessarily need lvl 21 specters gem, that can also save you 90c (in case if you have a wand with +1 to minion gems)...
Last edited by llpu3paK on Apr 1, 2020, 5:27:14 AM
-
Last edited by llpu3paK on Apr 1, 2020, 5:21:56 AM
Hello!! Finally managed to hit 20k Es!!
Hope I dont lose too much from the radiant nerf...

This is my gear so far, now I can focus on increasing dps.
Btw, the -lightning res on helm is because im thinking of switching to wrath from hatred.
Last edited by FarmaConte on Apr 1, 2020, 7:24:22 AM
Hello, for solely purpose of killing Sirus, which auras would you recommend? I am not sure if I should buy helmet with discipline or skitterbots mana reservation.
Can I also ask you which PoB should I use for playing on STD?
Finally, the wording for "auras effect on you" is only for Delirium or for STD as well? Thank you :)
Last edited by lampicka95 on Apr 1, 2020, 11:56:56 AM

Was debating on rolling ED or this, but one lucky lab enchant later I guess it's settled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info