[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
kyuhlee00 wrote:
"
VoidMoon wrote:
Before we get a watcher's eye with es on hit, how does this build have es regen outside the ascendancy?

Mainly from the shield. "Recover 5% of ES when you block" and we have 75% block and 62% spell block.
If you are using Whakatutuki o Matua shied, it has a similar option that gives you 5% of ES regen for 4 sec when you block.

How exactly are we getting 62% spell block? The only spell block I see is from the ascendancy.
Last edited by VoidMoon on Mar 30, 2020, 7:13:07 AM
Another question;

I got enough mana reservation reduction to start running Skitterbots instead of Flesh and Stone.

With some more reduction I might be able to run both of em, but where do we find the gem slot to socket the extra gem? Drop the Precision/Clarity slot?

Can you please check my build?
"

How exactly are we getting 62% spell block? The only spell block I see is from the ascendancy.

10% from ascendancy.
8% from nodes (Mystic Bulwark and Mana and Spell Block nodes)
10% from Rumi flask
3% from tempest shield

A total of 31% and Lethal pride make them double.
If you have an available suffix in your shield, you can craft 5% spell block, and it will make 72% spell block. This is what I want, but I have to craft res on my shield..
"
kyuhlee00 wrote:
"
Very nice, can you explain how you can apply an additional curse ?

Thank you. I am using lv5 awakened curse on hit, it allows one additional linked curse.
It is a little tricky when I am using Asenath glove that has "temporal chain on hit", because I can't apply all three curses even if I invest additional curse node. Basically, I don't count frenzy charge when I use Asenath but Agony maintains at least 1 or 2 frenzy charges in delve.
This is because poacher's mark is only useful when the agony kills the cursed monster, but it applies through the wand every 4 seconds.
All monsters hit by ball lightning get projectile weakness and temporal chain. So.. most of the monsters don't have poacher's mark when they killed by Agony, but just a few of them have, and they allow Agony frenzy charges.. This trick works in Delve but not well in normal mapping.

Thanks !
Sorry to ask it and probably already answered in one of those pages, but this kind of build is good to look for fossils and other drops in the dark?

friends, can someone help with the invocation of the ghosts that are listed on the build? sry for my english
Can you tell me some good leveling gear for this build, i already have a tabula and i have some currency from another build i can buy some leveling gear.
Does the agony crawler have baseline pierce? I don't seem to notice any clearspeed differences with or without the support gem. Also what is the most feasible crafting strategy for a +2 wand? Thanks for the work you gus put in here!

What should I upgrade next? I have around 8.2k es, 21k armor, 75% attack block, 70% spell block, but some things almost one shots me still, res capped, any idea what I'm doing wrong? for auras I run HoA, flesh and stone and hatred

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info