[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Thanks for all of your explanations Kyuhlee !
On your "high budget pastebin", what are the most important items beside the corrupted Skin of the Loyal ?
"
Arkhandar wrote:
Thanks for all of your explanations Kyuhlee !
On your "high budget pastebin", what are the most important items beside the corrupted Skin of the Loyal ?

Empower Support LV4 is the most important!

Then, start to prepare awakened gems as it takes quite a long time to level them up.

Also, try to search titanuim shield with +1 physical/choas skill level with some mana or ES with 1 empty suffix. You might need a few of them because the chance to get 5% ES recover from the crusader exalted orb is about 16% (1 out of 6 possible suffixes).

I already have an Empower 4, for the Shield, i'll try to buy a "complete" one, i prefer pay 15-20ex than potentialy 6x80c + 6x260c to get one... i'm not very lucky for all of the crafting stuff :x
"
kyuhlee00 wrote:
Let me introduce my low-budget build for 3.10.
I've used this build until I get +1 corrupted skin of the loyal and lv4 empower support.
In this build, I am not using any fancy gear, except +2 wand.
No empower, no corrupted skin of the loyal, no rare shield, no cyclopean belt, no awakened gems.

I just want to show that this build is still strong with a (relatively) low-budget.

My idea is using "Lone Messenger" and impale. Lone messenger gives 25% more damage to the agony and combining with 60 virulence stack, Agony has a huge amount of physical damage and attack speed. So, I leverage impale, and with large clusters and impale support, I can make 80% impale chance. But I can't use any aura, so the defense could be a problem. But I still can use the aspect of XXX, so I've used the aspect of spider. You can use the aspect of the crab if you prefer physical damage reduction.

Spec for lv90:
- ES: 8400
- DPS: 9M with 60 stacks, 80% impale
- Block: 75%
- spell block: 66% (will be 33% without lethal pride)
- Armour: 30,000
- Aspect of spider or crab

The equipped large jewels are not optimal, you can save 4 nodes if you apply an exalted orb on the jewel to grant 4th nodes on it.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/BpVmsv2p (You need to use the fork version PoB to correctly see the impale damage. 20 more stacks are not supported by PoB, so that I manually added them in lone messenger jewel.)

Sirus deathless: https://youtu.be/-V4ulx8-mVQ

I have allmost all the cluster jewels needed for ur main build from a friend. Can i ask some tips what order to take ascendancy and where to head 1st in skilltree?
Man those cluster jewels exactly like that bigger 8 passives and medium 4 passives exactly like that are imbpossible to get from trade. How hard it is to craft them?
Last edited by Maestery on Mar 31, 2020, 3:41:40 PM
Hi again guys I managed with tree and gear tweaking to reach these stats without sacrificing any dps...
15k -:> 17.5k
57% -:> 66% phys reduction
Don't have watcher's yet.
Also managed to fit in Molten shell/vaal molten shell again in the build.
Curious to see where i can get this build to.

Curious to see where I can get from here...

Last edited by FarmaConte on Mar 31, 2020, 2:13:30 PM
Hi,
How on earth did you get 4 spectres ? With Empower 4, memory vault and raise specter at 21, reaching thus lvl 24, I got only the basic 2 spectres... I thought they nerfed to the raised spectres spell. thanks for your highlights
"
kyuhlee00 wrote:
Let me introduce my low-budget build for 3.10.
I've used this build until I get +1 corrupted skin of the loyal and lv4 empower support.
In this build, I am not using any fancy gear, except +2 wand.
No empower, no corrupted skin of the loyal, no rare shield, no cyclopean belt, no awakened gems.

I just want to show that this build is still strong with a (relatively) low-budget.

My idea is using "Lone Messenger" and impale. Lone messenger gives 25% more damage to the agony and combining with 60 virulence stack, Agony has a huge amount of physical damage and attack speed. So, I leverage impale, and with large clusters and impale support, I can make 80% impale chance. But I can't use any aura, so the defense could be a problem. But I still can use the aspect of XXX, so I've used the aspect of spider. You can use the aspect of the crab if you prefer physical damage reduction.

Spec for lv90:
- ES: 8400
- DPS: 9M with 60 stacks, 80% impale
- Block: 75%
- spell block: 66% (will be 33% without lethal pride)
- Armour: 30,000
- Aspect of spider or crab

The equipped large jewels are not optimal, you can save 4 nodes if you apply an exalted orb on the jewel to grant 4th nodes on it.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/BpVmsv2p (You need to use the fork version PoB to correctly see the impale damage. 20 more stacks are not supported by PoB, so that I manually added them in lone messenger jewel.)

Sirus deathless: https://youtu.be/-V4ulx8-mVQ

I followed this PoB but I got lot less DPS than you and I feel lot less tankier, could you take a look at my PoB and tell me what I'm doing wrong/what can I upgrade?: https://pastebin.com/PxwBFdkL
Thanks!
Beside the CWDT setup and Ball lightning, is there any reason to have some gems at lvl 17 (in your "budget" POB)?
"
albadalarian wrote:
Hi,
How on earth did you get 4 spectres ? With Empower 4, memory vault and raise specter at 21, reaching thus lvl 24, I got only the basic 2 spectres... I thought they nerfed to the raised spectres spell. thanks for your highlights

Death Attunement (Oil or skill point) + +1 to level of minion skill gem (weapon).
Damn, we just took another hit today with the removal of "Increased Effect of Auras on You" keyword, this is a a loss of 1000 energy shield to Whaka O Matua, as this key word scaled radiant faith.

Will have to figure out the best alternatives, we can use empower 4 to get 4 spectres and use another shield like Kyohlee's 5% energy shield when you block. But Whaka's healing to minion is what makes it really special. Without it we will need to spam convocation and take minion life and regeneration on the way to grab death atonement which isn't bad.

Will update once new POB reflects this, will also add Kyohlee's amazing 3.10 budget variant!
Last edited by hitmantb on Mar 31, 2020, 10:14:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info