[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Would this be considered a league starter or no because require specific items?

Definitely a league starter build just make sure to run herald of purity too until you get your nostalgia/jewels.
Last edited by FarmaConte on Mar 6, 2020, 7:14:32 PM
To the guys inquiring about my comment: Anything can be a "league starter" but this will absolutely not be as strong as other builds until you meet certain thresholds. You can keep at it if you want, I'm not your dad.
I want to thank hitmantb for sharing this build. It is my new favorite! I love the tankiness of the build. I especially like the way that the build has evolved over the course of the league with everybody's comments. I am doing a final tune up before the end of the Metamorph league. I have been trying to optimize my Lethal Pride gem, but have blown through a ton of divines with no luck. (At best, I have got only one notable passive with the additional +20 strength.) I was wondering if any of you could share the specifics of a well rolled Kiloava gem. I assume that the number of warriors that are being commanded sets the stats on the notable passives within the gem's radius. I may just try and buy another gem rather than blow more divines trying to tweak it. Any help would be appreciated!
Thinking to try this next league if not nerfed. Would appreciate if the thread is updated for 3.10 after patch notes. I am new to POE and the use of so many uniques make it easy for me to build it up as we dont do too much crafting. Also, would be great soembody tests/provides a better explanation if this can be a league starter!
https://imgur.com/a/7OLvKV6

13k6 es and lvl 32 crawler
or
16k7 es and lvl 29 one
Which setup would you recommend ?
Last edited by TA_Tadpoles on Mar 7, 2020, 9:07:28 AM
"
CutieSabba wrote:
Hi hitman and the bois long time no see,

So just wanted to let you guys know ill most prob go with HoA Guardian as league starter (if they dont nerf it to the ground)

So if you guys want to tune ill stream league start as this build and mostly of the league itself,gonna try pushing the max i can.

Thanks again hitman for making this build guide you're insane much love

Ill prob start streaming again in the meantime practing lvling as HoA Guardian for the league start

Take care much love <3

Can't wait for the patch notes, hopefully just a tap in the wrist instead of a build destroying nerf. And yes I will definitely update the guide if the build is still least tier 2.

I tried a lot of different tier-1 builds out of boredom, ice nova assassin, baron zombie etc. The durability/bossing power is just not the same.
Last edited by hitmantb on Mar 7, 2020, 12:23:20 PM
Hello guys just before this league ends I want to post my progress too,
this is the gear I managed to gather for CI:

The key differences I have compared to the original post is that:
-Im using awakened chain instead of pierce and for most bosses i swap chain for

-Using triple lvl 25 purities, if you dont wanna invest so much i would say lvl 25 purity of fire is mandatory for the build since you pretty much stop dying in maps(unless the map has both -max and % fire damage mods).

I wanted maximum juice out of this build and because I could not fit evertyting in, I rolled a Low Life toon which is tankier and clears maps faster so next league ill be going low life.
Last edited by FarmaConte on Mar 8, 2020, 4:27:34 PM
last baeclast https://dd.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ffb5ql/baeclast_54_delirium_dev_talk_with_rory_neon/
Nerfs to common "OP" builds like Summoner, Mana Guardian, Hoag
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
brother, will you update this for 3.10? will this build still be easy & powerful like in 3.9? thank you in advance for the response
"
duykhang912 wrote:
brother, will you update this for 3.10? will this build still be easy & powerful like in 3.9? thank you in advance for the response

Wait for patchnotes @ 11.03.2020
v1tAm1n^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info