[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

So new jewel are so insane. They said on baeclast that they were nerfing the es from our ascendancy and prob they gonna hit hoag dmg too.

But that's cause the new jewel have insane stacks. + 5 to virulence stacks +20 minions dmg it's insane. And the new es/mana jewel are insane too 20%increased mana. Like if you can get a jewel with those 2 implícits it's gonna be real nutty

So I think the nerfs that are about to come were needed cause of the power boost that these new jewels give

Edit: the new aura jewel are insane too like 30% aura effect they gonna nerf the es on our ascendscy cause of that too would be an even bigger power boost for aura bots
Last edited by CutieSabba on Mar 10, 2020, 6:18:27 AM
Thanks for making this awesome build. I hit lvl 100 with for the first time. Now I just hope that the build will at least be playable in 3.10 and wont get completely destroyed. The radiant faith + shaper's touch + grand spectrum + HoaG nerfs all at once might really hurt.
"
CutieSabba wrote:
So new jewel are so insane. They said on baeclast that they were nerfing the es from our ascendancy and prob they gonna hit hoag dmg too.

But that's cause the new jewel have insane stacks. + 5 to virulence stacks +20 minions dmg it's insane. And the new es/mana jewel are insane too 20%increased mana. Like if you can get a jewel with those 2 implícits it's gonna be real nutty

So I think the nerfs that are about to come were needed cause of the power boost that these new jewels give

Edit: the new aura jewel are insane too like 30% aura effect they gonna nerf the es on our ascendscy cause of that too would be an even bigger power boost for aura bots

That reminds me of people arguing that nerfs to their builds were OK because awakened support gems would make up for that, they didn't.

All the jewels and nodes apply to other builds and some, like impale, are getting INSANE buffs compared to HOAG.
"
CutieSabba wrote:

That reminds me of people arguing that nerfs to their builds were OK because awakened support gems would make up for that, they didn't.

All the jewels and nodes apply to other builds and some, like impale, are getting INSANE buffs compared to HOAG.
Hey!

I am considering starting as a guardian summoner instead of necro summoner this league (tired of dying).

How good would this build be in Blight maps?
Necro Frost Sentinels are EZ mode.
HoA usually clear screens but only one of them could be limiting?

Cheers!
"
"
CutieSabba wrote:

Yah thats true i guess... but yah since alot of ppl went for mana guardian last league the nerfs for it was expected i guess. Even more so with the power creep from these jewels. But i dont think they gonna hit the dmg that much.Prob just a tiny bit
Is this league start viable? I see a lot of uniques down there. Should I start with something else and then respec into this?
"
Is this league start viable? I see a lot of uniques down there. Should I start with something else and then respec into this?

5) This is not a SSF build or league starter like Necromancer Skeletons/Holy Relic. Upfront investment and specific gear pieces are needed.

Says so in the first post under cons.

I think I will start as another summoner guardian and later try this one.
Wow, this was the biggest single patch nerf to a build in a very long time. I guess I was right when I said this was the best all around build in the game. I tried pretty much all other meta builds and nothing came close unless you are a ranger player who can solo Aul without taking a single hit.

Taking my current character with 18K energy shield, 2.4 million shaper damage, I will end up with 11K energy shield, 1.8 million shaper damage. Still a tier 2 character in my opinion, and may move back into tier 1 if we can replace some of the items below with new notables.

1) Shaper's Touch - Halved the benefit of mana and energy shield gain
2) Grand Spectrum - Now gives critical chance instead of mana, can be replaced by rare expensive jewels
3) Tempered Spirit - Now gives movement speed instead of mana
4) Soul Ripper spam on Vaal Molten Shield is not a thing any more, this basically says if you want to deep delve, be good at the game and play a ZHP ranger build, this will ensure tank builds can not go above 1200

Spirit offering no longer gives Necromancer insane regen, not to mention a huge buffer for skeletons and zombies, skeleton damage also nerfed by 40% so our main competition in Necromancer is significantly weaker as well.

As a standard-only player it will be very difficult for me to maintain this guide. If anyone wants to take over this guide feel free to use some or all of it. I may just take a league off and come back when notables hit standard.

I will be very curious to see which ascendancy/build takes the throne of Necromancer and Guardian. My early pick is Essence Drain and Cyclone with all the new notables. Golem summoner is still good.
Last edited by hitmantb on Mar 10, 2020, 10:31:22 PM
A lot of the uniques this build uses isn't great anymore. Would be interesting to see what the alternatives are, and would we still get at least 10k ES?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info