[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Risen+Vaal+Advocate
variant for spectre on early leage time, have 405% life and varius type spell damage
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Last edited by Besovskii on Feb 27, 2020, 7:28:07 AM
Got Lethal Pride with intimidate on Might if anyone intrested.
IGN: DeepStrike
"
Covenant wrote:
"
honeyface wrote:
To not die from metamorphs you need to need soul ripper yeah.
I would say soul ripper is mandatory, bottled faith is optional.
That hasn't been my experience. Soul ripper is mandatory for deep delve (full disclosure, I've never done "deep" delve), but T16 metamorph I haven't seen the need.

Capped (30k) increased duration VMS should be sufficient for juiced T16 metamorphs on juiced T16 maps. Don't forget degen bypasses MS/VMS, and with the black on black on grey on black you can take 3k+ a second. Sometimes I come closer to death looting after everything is dead than during the fight.
Hits usually don't get through VMS, and increased duration should be enough.

My general strat is pop armor flasks(rumi's is one of these), capped MS (10k), hit meta. Clear any rares that spawn at 75%ish, pop flasks again, capped VMS (30k), stay on meta until dead.

I did die to a juiced phoenix meta though, before VMS I never saw the aoe cast animation. I was looking at the meta, but black on grey on black I didn't see much until the aoe wave one-shot me. Otherwise its been a long time since I died to a meta.

Convenant is right, soul ripper isn’t needed until deep delve. Bottled faith is always welcome for the dps boost. If you need to run soul ripper then you probably don’t pass the gear check.

I run fully juiced corrupted sextanted T16 maps and don’t even really need my Normal molten shell. I don’t even pop my flasks usually unless I’m dying. But my gear is way over 100ex.
sorry if this is asked a lot but I don’t know how to search individual threads for keywords (and I’m NOT sifting through 300+ pages). Can you effectively do any map mod without annoyance/gear switching? I have this obsession where I like to be able to run any map mod with a build I run. Unfortunately this complex alienates like 80% of builds for me but oh well.
yea, what about it
"
Voidurai wrote:
sorry if this is asked a lot but I don’t know how to search individual threads for keywords (and I’m NOT sifting through 300+ pages). Can you effectively do any map mod without annoyance/gear switching? I have this obsession where I like to be able to run any map mod with a build I run. Unfortunately this complex alienates like 80% of builds for me but oh well.

Cant do noregen unless you use a manaflask. You dont want to do less regen or psn avoidance at high AL8, it becomes around 80% for both. Otherwise you're good to go with anything.
"
Voidurai wrote:

I roll over no regen or use an enduring mana flask if I have to run that map.

Other than that, lesser chance to poison is a bit of a pain as your DPS will plummet against single target with no adds. First phase of metamorphs will take a while but you'll go back to normal levels of damage once it starts spawning adds.

Less recovery can also be pretty dangerous if combo'ed up with other damage mods, but you just have to play a bit more careful than usual. You still have tons of other defensive layers to fall back on.

All other map mods are easily doable without noticeable impact to quality of life.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Feb 28, 2020, 6:12:26 PM
does anyone have a nice wand for sale?
Hi hitman and the bois long time no see,

So just wanted to let you guys know ill most prob go with HoA Guardian as league starter (if they dont nerf it to the ground)

So if you guys want to tune ill stream league start as this build and mostly of the league itself,gonna try pushing the max i can.

Thanks again hitman for making this build guide you're insane much love

Ill prob start streaming again in the meantime practing lvling as HoA Guardian for the league start

Take care much love <3
I've posted my progress in here a few times, I went ahead and made an easy change that has made a big difference.

I swapped out the Trigger wand for Arakali's Fang. and I swapped out the Ball Lightning setup for Cyclone.

I end up losing Projectile Weakness and a Level to Herald of Agony but the clear speed is so much better with the Spiders.
livejamie
I'll "give away"/trade my Kiloava Lethal Pride below Minion Instability for any of your Kiloava Lethal Pride (just so it doesn't go to someone trying to flip it quickly):

5% inc Strength on Whispers of Doom
20% fire res on Death Attunement
1% life regen on Unnatural Calm
5% inc Strength on Might
5% inc Strength on Agility
+20 to Strength on Fearsome Force

Message me ingame, I'm online now.

Edit: Gone.
Last edited by b1os on Mar 3, 2020, 8:48:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type