[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hello, I want to use this character to push and farm delve with ease. For some reason I have very low constant es regen. Anybody know what I'm missing?
My pob. https://pastebin.com/Ki6NNiZz
Facetank everything is kinda out the window this league.. it seems.
I too startet with this build (budget) until I noticed that for all tankiness it has shitty sustain, and that one's crucial for facetanking.

Right now I got better sustain with cwc icestorm guardian that sits just short of 27k armor (75k with flasks, iron reflexes+ shaper's touch is quite strong with int stacking), and I still can't reliably facetank the metamorphs, though its getting better and works most of the time with flasks and vaal molten shell.

But the character is almost done and leaves little room to further scale damage. It's barely enough.... but struggling with incursions and failing most blights sucks.

Can anyone tell me what I should upgrade next?

Two words: Beast Mode !

:) Great build
As someone who tested many guardians versions recently, this build is OK, but there are more affordable, tankier guardians out there with better dps(mapping & boss) as well.

I still can't find one that can also do blight and legion well. If anyone has any leads on that please let me know

If you have issue with ball lightning on bosses you might want to try storm brand with either rune binder skin of the lords or rune binder annoytment- you set it and forget it and can just dodge instead of casting ball all the time
"
snowmittens wrote:
As someone who tested many guardians versions recently, this build is OK, but there are more affordable, tankier guardians out there with better dps(mapping & boss) as well.

I still can't find one that can also do blight and legion well. If anyone has any leads on that please let me know

If you have issue with ball lightning on bosses you might want to try storm brand with either rune binder skin of the lords or rune binder annoytment- you set it and forget it and can just dodge instead of casting ball all the time

Skeleton version best for now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKesMiqoGm4
"
snowmittens wrote:

for everyone talking about not being able to do blighted/legion encounters you should give the 3g1r2g or 2g2r2b chest a try with Vaal Deathmark. it allows u to control the agony crawler MUCH more without losing damage on bosses
ill be streaming again today answer more questions. i think i will start the stream today off with a8 sirus kill then some delving. feel free to stop by. twitch.tv/mcloren91 going live around noon eastern
Last edited by mcloren91 on Feb 11, 2020, 9:56:52 AM
Vaal deathmark? Is that even a thing?
Deathmark is actually pretty good for bosses and my latest version does use it for that purpose
I did try skeletons but they are too weak to survive many bosses attacks. The nerfed Sirus fight is pretty safe for minions so that video is not a good example.
I can now take down T16 metamorphs almost as fast an expensive baron necro on a budget just by using the arakali spiders

If anyone has a video showing HOA doing t15+ blight maps on any kind of setup please share. In fact, I'll be happy to see any tanky guardian version doing that

(I've actually stopped playing several days ago but still interested for future build options)
"
snowmittens wrote:
Vaal deathmark? Is that even a thing?
Deathmark is actually pretty good for bosses and my latest version does use it for that purpose
I did try skeletons but they are too weak to survive many bosses attacks. The nerfed Sirus fight is pretty safe for minions so that video is not a good example.
I can now take down T16 metamorphs almost as fast an expensive baron necro on a budget just by using the arakali spiders

If anyone has a video showing HOA doing t15+ blight maps on any kind of setup please share. In fact, I'll be happy to see any tanky guardian version doing that

(I've actually stopped playing several days ago but still interested for future build options)

if i get a 15+ blighted to drop ill make sure to set it up and do it today

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info