[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

yes Vaal Deathmark is a thing. there is a section in the guide that talks about using a 2b chest and the recommendation is vaal deathmark. but there is a second opinion which i only think is good for deep delving and that would be awakened curse on hit.

if you look at my profile i am currently running deathmark in my chest
Last edited by mcloren91 on Feb 11, 2020, 10:52:46 AM
Since I am in the process of selling my build, after having used it as a boss killer and deep delver for most of the league, I am also selling my Lethal Pride. And because it is a pain to buy or sell build specific timeless jewels, I wanted to post here.

It has Intimidate on hit on "Unnatural Calm" and +20 str on "Might". So no going out of the way to get the Intimidate and makes Might into a +50 str node. Kiloava of course.

Setting 18ex for a start, so in case anybody wants it, lemme know.

Rest of the interesting, aka non-unique, gear, in case it fits someones build here:

Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 11, 2020, 12:08:10 PM
Just incase anyone was wondering this build can do T19 content deathless but the meta form a t19 might take u longer to kill then shaper.
"
"
snowmittens wrote:
As someone who tested many guardians versions recently, this build is OK, but there are more affordable, tankier guardians out there with better dps(mapping & boss) as well.

I still can't find one that can also do blight and legion well. If anyone has any leads on that please let me know

If you have issue with ball lightning on bosses you might want to try storm brand with either rune binder skin of the lords or rune binder annoytment- you set it and forget it and can just dodge instead of casting ball all the time

Skeleton version best for now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKesMiqoGm4

Any skeleton build is so broken. Im running Baker's build which has almost identical gear to this HoAG build. I'm not a flask guy so being immune to ignite, shock, chill, frozen and bleeding is so relaxing.
"
"
snowmittens wrote:
As someone who tested many guardians versions recently, this build is OK, but there are more affordable, tankier guardians out there with better dps(mapping & boss) as well.

I still can't find one that can also do blight and legion well. If anyone has any leads on that please let me know

If you have issue with ball lightning on bosses you might want to try storm brand with either rune binder skin of the lords or rune binder annoytment- you set it and forget it and can just dodge instead of casting ball all the time

Skeleton version best for now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKesMiqoGm4

Thanks for the video, will add to skeleton section. Do you have problem with clearing speed for blight/incursion?
"
Nephalon wrote:
Facetank everything is kinda out the window this league.. it seems.
I too startet with this build (budget) until I noticed that for all tankiness it has shitty sustain, and that one's crucial for facetanking.

Right now I got better sustain with cwc icestorm guardian that sits just short of 27k armor (75k with flasks, iron reflexes+ shaper's touch is quite strong with int stacking), and I still can't reliably facetank the metamorphs, though its getting better and works most of the time with flasks and vaal molten shell.

But the character is almost done and leaves little room to further scale damage. It's barely enough.... but struggling with incursions and failing most blights sucks.

You can facetank, I do, I don’t even flask or molten shell anymore. I carry Sirus 8 challenges and there are multiple people lying dead in the game (so double or triple boss life) and they watch the fight and laugh. I don’t even dodge the die fat beam and it either does no damage or 50% of my life tops.

This build has made me so lazy I don’t even flask, molten shell or move to avoid things. Only the biggest of the biggest I move - shaper beam and balls, shaper bullet hell, aul’s charge and super beam and big explosion, cortex’s spinning laser at the end and big explosion, sirus’s random fire on the ground and clouds, Uber atziri stuff, Vaal temple enraged girl’s rain. It’s usually won’t kill me but the follow up does.

Of course this only works if you got the gear, and yes it’s very very expensive. I’m on 19k ES with over capped res ~95-110, regen enchant on boots, time of need, 30k armor unbuffed.

I personally took discipline over flesh and stone as it was big spells killing me more than any physical attack. I don’t deep delve outside of aul and I spend most my time just carrying uber elders, Sirus 8 challenges, auls and cortex.

About sustain, well u need the health pool to be able to wait for all the regen to kick in, without it you can’t survive long enough for the 5 sec time of need or the gradual regen from other stuff.

Face tanking here is merely a gear check or a question of The deepness of your pockets or commitment to keep on investing and upgrading.
Last edited by Armisal on Feb 11, 2020, 6:31:13 PM
"
Armisal wrote:
"
Nephalon wrote:
Facetank everything is kinda out the window this league.. it seems.
I too startet with this build (budget) until I noticed that for all tankiness it has shitty sustain, and that one's crucial for facetanking.

Right now I got better sustain with cwc icestorm guardian that sits just short of 27k armor (75k with flasks, iron reflexes+ shaper's touch is quite strong with int stacking), and I still can't reliably facetank the metamorphs, though its getting better and works most of the time with flasks and vaal molten shell.

But the character is almost done and leaves little room to further scale damage. It's barely enough.... but struggling with incursions and failing most blights sucks.

You can facetank, I do, I don’t even flask or molten shell anymore. I carry Sirus 8 challenges and there are multiple people lying dead in the game (so double or triple boss life) and they watch the fight and laugh. I don’t even dodge the die fat beam and it either does no damage or 50% of my life tops.

This build has made me so lazy I don’t even flask, molten shell or move to avoid things. Only the biggest of the biggest I move - shaper beam and balls, shaper bullet hell, aul’s charge and super beam and big explosion, cortex’s spinning laser at the end and big explosion, sirus’s random fire on the ground and clouds, Uber atziri stuff, Vaal temple enraged girl’s rain. It’s usually won’t kill me but the follow up does.

Of course this only works if you got the gear, and yes it’s very very expensive. I’m on 19k ES with over capped res ~95-110, regen enchant on boots, time of need, 30k armor unbuffed.

I personally took discipline over flesh and stone as it was big spells killing me more than any physical attack. I don’t deep delve outside of aul and I spend most my time just carrying uber elders, Sirus 8 challenges, auls and cortex.

About sustain, well u need the health pool to be able to wait for all the regen to kick in, without it you can’t survive long enough for the 5 sec time of need or the gradual regen from other stuff.

Face tanking here is merely a gear check or a question of The deepness of your pockets or commitment to keep on investing and upgrading.

In regards to damage, yes it’s slow AF for mapping. My 5ex ground slam juggernaut clears faster but he struggled hard vs the boss and metamorph.

Vs boss and metamorph damage isn’t as high as other builds, I know there’s 40 mill shaper dps builds out there, mine gets to 5.5 mill shaper dps and it’s good enough to carry Sirus 8 with multiple people. Yes not the best and quite expensive to get here - you need L31 hoa and maxed gems and hatred with generosity and skitterbots or spider
Last edited by Armisal on Feb 11, 2020, 7:54:44 PM
"
Dkdox wrote:

So I hit 40/40, probably calling it for league. I was wondering if i can get buyers for my cyclone variant build, currently over 5m DPS and around 20k ES. I also have clarity watchers, lethal pride with 5% str on Death Attunment and 30+ str on the dex node there.I also have Multiple 1% mana reserve unique required jewels along with max spell and attack block. Pretty much everything is trivial. Please send me a message if interested before I pull it apart and sell in pieces. Ty

Just updating this post, already received a few offers for certain pieces, still want to sell as a full set - also upgraded 2 new pieces.

THIS IS POB for anyone who wants to check end numbers etc,

https://pastebin.com/MtZJgz9N

Only adjustment is addition of lethal pride and +1 to hoa since its not showing in POB as 31.
How to craft +1 to minion skill AND +1 to spell skill wand? It is just typical convoking wand? I used many alter orbs and nothing good happened.
OK, so while some stuff can easil kill me (Phonenix, Minotaur, Shaper), Sirius is not one of those stuffs. Hes pretty trivial with this build. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info