[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Me thinks Mittens completely lost it! MUAHAHAHAH!

Next thing he's testing is flame golem guardian!
Hoping to combe the defenses of the guardian with the fun playsyle and damage of Flame golems

Likely a colossal failure but hoping some hubris jewel might make it possible

Not much left for Mittens to do this league any ways
"
mcloren91 wrote:
"
saltyballss wrote:
this build, do I have to Pot to be tanky? or is this build tanky in general? really important i know, thanks

most build are pot tanky i would say. (im still new to POE in general). all of the builds i have see and tried are all tanky but will get stupid tanky with pots.

yeah I have a 3% evade chance normally but when I flask that jumps to 47%. I dont even know how that math works lol.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Feb 4, 2020, 8:46:04 AM
Just hit 100 with this build, first ever 100 for me. Just wanted to say thanks for the guide, awesome build!
https://pastebin.com/PbSU2pwP

This is my current build.

ANy idea how i can use up the last bit of my mana since i currently have 100+ mana which is a waste.

P.S i am using Clarity and Precision both level 21.

TIA!
Hello :)

First of all thank you for this great guide. I just started the league and I am loving it.

But I have a question :

When playing molten shell isn't better to keep using memory vault ? I mean the gain in armor and then in shield is INSANE. I had 17k shield from molten shell vaal with MEMORY and now only 7/8k.

Here is my pastebin for additional info:

"
https://pastebin.com/wNNMFSsd

I really have the feeling to have too low armor now I switched but also very low dammage.I have the feeling to take YEARS to kill boss and some rares.

Can you or someone with good knowledge took a look at it and advise me on next move ?

Thank you again for your amazing work.

Kind regards,
Qwaks.
Last edited by Qwaks on Feb 4, 2020, 4:35:17 PM
I looked at the tree and got some questions...

Why EE?
Crawler has phys dmg, some cold conversion with hatred?

But why minion instability?
Do purity minions explode when they expire?
1) Lightning Ball procs EE, resulting in roughly 15 % bonus dmg due to Harted

2) Lethal Pride changes the keystone to Glancing Blows
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Feb 4, 2020, 6:27:53 PM
"
Tivaa wrote:
I solved my other question, but have a new one.

I'm able to cast Hatred, skitterbots, flesh and stone and HoAG, but have 0 mana left. >.<
If I get the 3rd grand spectrum cobalt jewel, will that give me enough to be able to cast ball lightning? Or will I need to find mana elsewhere (like more on my resistance ring for example)?

I tried calcing it in PoB myself but honestly I just can't tell.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tivaa/characters/WiseOldMaan

There's my build if that helps at all.

(I also have a healthy mind jewel and a tempered spirit jewel with 1% mana reserve corrupt on them, currently in stash since I can't run all 4 of those auras with any mana left over, so I switched back to clarity instead of flesh and stone :L)

If you have exactly 0% mana left and no clarity or precision then grand spectrum won’t save you. You need more Reduce mana - every point in the tree, charisma anoint, perfect 40% Circle of Nost ring with 20 quality fertile catalyst on top, helm enchant with reduce some aura you use, conquerors efficiency, enlighten L4, shapers touch with +1 gems and enlighten socketed in there and more jewels with reduce mana corruption.

Also see my earlier advice on aspect of the spider instead of skitterbots, similar damage and slow but 10% less mana reservation
I actually just realized I didn't have fertile catalysts on my nostalgia, but idk how much of a difference that'd make. (Edit: OH. Yeah uh, it made a difference alright.)

I might try aspect of the spider instead of skitterbots, I actually love that aura.
Not every peepee time is a poopoo time, but every poopoo time is a peepee time.
Last edited by Tivaa on Feb 5, 2020, 2:34:07 AM
I just read some of your previous posts and I'm really intrigued about the jade amulet you were/are running.

I can't find one with high enough dex rolls and +1phys or +1dex gems listed, as I'd much rather just straight up buy it. How would you craft the +1phys/+1dex gems onto an amulet yourself? Since this is my first league the whole crafting mechanic makes me feel like a braindead monkey.

I'm thinking buy one that only has the +1 gems prefix, craft prefixes can't be changed, sour and then try to get the dex rolls i need? Alternatively I could just be lazy and wait for one to get posted, but seems like slim odds.

I don't need a FULL explanation on crafting, but if you can point me in the right direction that'd be swell.
Not every peepee time is a poopoo time, but every poopoo time is a peepee time.
Last edited by Tivaa on Feb 5, 2020, 2:33:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info