[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Tivaa wrote:
I just read some of your previous posts and I'm really intrigued about the jade amulet you were/are running.

I can't find one with high enough dex rolls and +1phys or +1dex gems listed, as I'd much rather just straight up buy it. How would you craft the +1phys/+1dex gems onto an amulet yourself? Since this is my first league the whole crafting mechanic makes me feel like a braindead monkey.

I'm thinking buy one that only has the +1 gems prefix, craft prefixes can't be changed, sour and then try to get the dex rolls i need? Alternatively I could just be lazy and wait for one to get posted, but seems like slim odds.

I don't need a FULL explanation on crafting, but if you can point me in the right direction that'd be swell.

Based off my own experiences: If you want one of relevant +1 gems roll, then I think the best way is to alt-spam then regal an ilvl82+ Hunter-influenced Citrine amulet for a +1 gems mod and high-roll dex mod combo. I crafted one earlier in the league and took me around 2ex of alts to get that combo (+1 chaos gems & T1 dex). It wasn't worth multi-modding IMO because the other mod was complete garbage so I leo-slammed it twice hoping for good mods (didn't get any).

However, when I hit 99, I realized that getting the +30 dex node and 'downgrading' to a +1 gems amulet with lower dex rolls and better mana/ES mods was better than getting any leftover mana node that wasn't already skilled into by level 99.

I still have that amulet lying around, willing to sell it at-cost for 2ex if you're interested, even has a free Primal Spirit anoint and +20% attribute quality on it as well.

Spoiler
Last edited by scrambled777 on Feb 5, 2020, 3:41:22 AM
Spoiler

That's really tempting considering I've already blew 1500alts and only hit chaos gems twice and dex gems once, without any dex rolls.

I wouldn't be able to craft aspect of the spider onto that amulet you have though would I? Kinda had my heart set on getting rid of skitterbots for that.

Eitherway you've already helped more than I could ask for, appreciate it.
Not every peepee time is a poopoo time, but every poopoo time is a peepee time.
Last edited by Tivaa on Feb 5, 2020, 6:01:33 AM
Hello guys,

I'm still news with the kind of build "mana reserved" and i have one BIG question to ask on the veteran. Firstly, kinda enjoy the build but a bit slow to mapping. (perhaps missing something).

Currently i have a big problem with my mana reduction/reservation, i have 6% unreserved mana and when i saw all the mana guardian ON POE ninja they have all 0% mana left (~40 mana left) AND they dont Charisma annointed in their neck....

I have done some test, with empower max, more mana, 40% reduced mana of herald (ring buff), change my gems setup on the chest. All this change withtout Charisma on POB and cant even reach the minus % (always have -3% max )

PS : I run with 5 auras because my enchant helmet : 40% reduced mana of herald of Agony.
PS : I had no problem to run T16 map, doing today Sirus 5.

https://pastebin.com/FTcCq2hk Here's my POB.

And my stuff :

Edit : i finally sucess to have 0% mana reserved on POB.... Whell i need lvl 4 enlighten and 2 corrups jewels or a perfecct Notalagia ( i need to change it soon btw)
Last edited by Hermesse on Feb 5, 2020, 6:11:45 AM
"
Tivaa wrote:

That's really tempting considering I've already blew 1500alts and only hit chaos gems twice and dex gems once, without any dex rolls.

I wouldn't be able to craft aspect of the spider onto that amulet you have though would I? Kinda had my heart set on getting rid of skitterbots for that.

Yeah unfortunately you'd have to go for the risky annul (40% chance of getting a trash suffix).

Honestly if I thought I might be selling it later, I wouldn't have leo-slammed and risked its resale value it, but hindsight is 20/20.
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
Tivaa wrote:

Yeah unfortunately you'd have to go for the risky annul (40% chance of getting a trash suffix).

Honestly if I thought I might be selling it later, I wouldn't have leo-slammed and risked its resale value it, but hindsight is 20/20.

Haha it's all good man, at least now I know how I can craft one myself, and knowing that I can spec into the +30 dex node really has me interested.

Thanks a lot, absolute legend.
Not every peepee time is a poopoo time, but every poopoo time is a peepee time.
Hello, I am just wondering why we are using ball lightning? I really don't like ball lightning.
Hello, quick question :

Does "+# to cold damage over time multiplier" fucked up Elemental Equilibrium ?

So I finally bought a watchers eye and went from 15k ES to 19k. Still using aspect of the spider instead of skitterbots. I'm only using 2 nodes of mana reservation on the tree (4% and anointed charisma).

Next upgrade? I can upgrade to a bottled faith but is that 15ex worth the upgrade? Already tried to craft a better wand (made like 8 +2 wands) but with no better stats than the one I'm using atm. A better amulet? I want to keep my cyclopean coil for shock and ignite immunity. Level to 100 for 2 extra skill points. Buy corrupted jewels with mana reservation so I can lose the 4% mana reservation on the tree and then perhaps add a 2nd curse? (which curse would be the best? Despair on hit?). Quality my items to 28%. My goal atm is trying to get 20k ES and squeeze in some extra damage. Got like 45 ex to spend.
Does anyone have any tips for Aul?

I've carried some, but failed some too.

I think if Aul has avoid ailments, or has extra fire/cold/lightning damage he hits hard and even my 18.9k ES melts or gets 1 shot.

What curse do people use? swap out poachers for more damage like projectile weakness or is it better to try to slow him down or take away his 1 hit with temp chains or enfeeble? Even his normal charge move hurts a bit.
"
Jonikonas wrote:
So I finally bought a watchers eye and went from 15k ES to 19k. Still using aspect of the spider instead of skitterbots. I'm only using 2 nodes of mana reservation on the tree (4% and anointed charisma).

Next upgrade? I can upgrade to a bottled faith but is that 15ex worth the upgrade? Already tried to craft a better wand (made like 8 +2 wands) but with no better stats than the one I'm using atm. A better amulet? I want to keep my cyclopean coil for shock and ignite immunity. Level to 100 for 2 extra skill points. Buy corrupted jewels with mana reservation so I can lose the 4% mana reservation on the tree and then perhaps add a 2nd curse? (which curse would be the best? Despair on hit?). Quality my items to 28%. My goal atm is trying to get 20k ES and squeeze in some extra damage. Got like 45 ex to spend.

bottled faith adds like 8% more dps for my character. If you want more ES you can either ditch the belt or divine your helm for higher mana/ES rolls.

The anti shock/ignite just looks fancy, but its not all that important IMO. I don't think shock or ignite has killed me on that level of ES. Think of it as corrupted blood jewels, nobody uses a staunching flask after you get it - because its not normal bleed killing you, damage is a bit annoying but not enough to kill. The staunching flask was to really remove corrupted blood which is what's killing you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info