[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Seliphant wrote:
Hello, I am just wondering why we are using ball lightning? I really don't like ball lightning.

best way to apply poison stacks.

if you want you can storm brand but you may need to get rune binder or get more poison chance stuff as single target is hard to get poison stacks like that.
"
Jonikonas wrote:
So I finally bought a watchers eye and went from 15k ES to 19k. Still using aspect of the spider instead of skitterbots. I'm only using 2 nodes of mana reservation on the tree (4% and anointed charisma).

Next upgrade? I can upgrade to a bottled faith but is that 15ex worth the upgrade? Already tried to craft a better wand (made like 8 +2 wands) but with no better stats than the one I'm using atm. A better amulet? I want to keep my cyclopean coil for shock and ignite immunity. Level to 100 for 2 extra skill points. Buy corrupted jewels with mana reservation so I can lose the 4% mana reservation on the tree and then perhaps add a 2nd curse? (which curse would be the best? Despair on hit?). Quality my items to 28%. My goal atm is trying to get 20k ES and squeeze in some extra damage. Got like 45 ex to spend.

with what u said. it looks like u are going for something similar to what i have. i would give a quick look over my profile. i run hatred clarity skitter spider and HOAG. it took alot for me to get to that point. my possible next goal will be to add flesh and stone but i dont think i can do that but i am for sure going to look into possible doing it. (i dont have a gem slot for flesh and stone but might be able to make it happen still with a little magic.)
Huh, thats a lot of pages added to the thread since I was last active here like a month ago. Came back and changed some stuff around.

19500 ES

~6 million Tail Spike single target DPS (no Frenzies, Proj. Weakness, Vile Toxins instead of Pierce)

HoAg has exactly 0 mana reservation now, with only one 1% reduced mana reserved corruption on a jewel.

Running: HoAg, Hatred, Skitterbots, Flesh and Stone, Aspect of the Spider and Clarity

That should be the most auras you can run with the build, and I feel all of them are very much worth it to just have one curse and use +1 gloves and lose some ES from the Annointment. Curses are pretty much useless in deep delves anyways because of the insane reduced effectiveness they get.

Flesh and Stone is probably the biggest defensive buff out of these. Of course the chill and hinder from Skitterbots and Spider is huge too, but 50% less hits on me is actually something I notice immediatly, even at only 800 depth.

As far as my gear is concerned, I think only my wand can use an upgrade. Everything else should be close to perfect.

And a Lethal Pride with intimidate on hit (on Unnatural Calm) for the 10% more damage and +20 str on other passives we take. And a clarity ES Watchers Eye.

And as I see from the last few pages Cyclopian Coil is still the most overrated item for this build. Get an ok crafted staygian, that gives 1000 ES more + resists or whatever and an abyss socket. Or get a well crafted stygian and it gives 2000 ES more + resists or whatever and an abyss socket. Shock and Ignite immunity comes from flasks of course.

Any obvious upgrades I missed? Except the wand I mean, gonna craft one with minion damage instead of spell damage soon.
Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 5, 2020, 11:42:45 AM
Hi, i have a question about the spectres.
im in depth 120 or something like, and i cant find the primeval for the stoneskin, some advice ?
Thank you, amazing guide.
"
Mecielle wrote:

And a Lethal Pride with intimidate on hit (on Unnatural Calm) for the 10% more damage and +20 str on other passives we take. And a clarity ES Watchers Eye.

I think you mean 10% less damage, because that's precisely what you're losing by switching from unwavering crusade and time of need is not even close to worth it.
If there's one thing that is overrated in this build it's that - dumping 10s of divines in order to switch to a worse ascendancy node.
"
arandan wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

I think you mean 10% less damage, because that's precisely what you're losing by switching from unwavering crusade and time of need is not even close to worth it.
If there's one thing that is overrated in this build it's that - dumping 10s of divines in order to switch to a worse ascendancy node.

Ha, bullshit. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about lol. The amount of times Time of Need was the only thing allowing me to kill depth 800+ AUls with crazy mods that no other boss kill service could kill shows what its worth. I dont need fuckin 5-7% more damage from Unwavering Crusade, and thats what I get, not 10% as you stated for some reason. What I do need is more survivability.

On the one side: Minimally more damage. Which makes absoluitely no difference to the build. Like really, none at all except maybe killing Uber Elder 2 seconds faster.

One the other side: Kill extremely hard delve bosses and allow me to delve much deeper than without it.

Hard concept, I know. But try to understand maybe?

Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 5, 2020, 1:19:52 PM
How do you build enough virulence on Sirus fight? He moves around too much. I can tank him just fine.
30% hp regen every 5 seconds helped you kill 800 aul, are you certain cupcake?
I wasted some of my precious time and put your character into pob, you get 9.5% damage from unwavering stance when using poachers and 10.4% when using proj weakness. Maybe learn to configure your pob ocrrectly?

Also, if you think that what you'll need if you continue deep delving is more (RNG) survivability, then you're in for a rude awakening child.
"
arandan wrote:
30% hp regen every 5 seconds helped you kill 800 aul, are you certain cupcake?
I wasted some of my precious time and put your character into pob, you get 9.5% damage from unwavering stance when using poachers and 10.4% when using proj weakness. Maybe learn to configure your pob ocrrectly?

Also, if you think that what you'll need if you continue deep delving is more (RNG) survivability, then you're in for a rude awakening child.

Huh, thats new. Some random giving me "advice" on delve :D

Also, "cupcake" and "child"? Creepy af, mate.

Eh, whatever. Keep your delusion if it makes you feel better. I'm done with the "discussion".
Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 5, 2020, 3:06:06 PM
Why are you even quoting my posts when you have no response?
With unwavering over time of need you get 10% more damage, better intimidate uptime and more es with a properly rolled pride.

You'd rather take a 30% rng regen every 5 seconds that will almost never save you, especially in delve.

You should either follow your own advice and keep being delusional, or realize that you've wasted all those divines. Either way I'm good, next time try to think before you get all butthurt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info