[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Where is the craft "Can have up to three crafted Modifiers" from?

Taken this about as far as I can, sitting at about 19.2k ES, 10.5k mana, and 35.7k armor unbuffed. Did my first uber elder and managed to do it deathless. The tankiness has been ridiculous against all but -max reduced regen eradicator, I have been able to facetank most other encounters since before I got the watcher's eye. The damage isn't amazing but it is more than enough, I felt the watcher's eye was more important than more damage upgrades. The only things that are deadly now are the reduced/no regen.

"
zitounlou wrote:
I'm actually so confused, I litteraly can't facetank anything with the build. I even get one shotted by t14 meta. Is the timeless Jewel that mandatory to tank ?

Here is my pob https://pastebin.com/QpZ5ZNJe

You allocated Bastion of Hope instead of Time of Need. The regen from that is extremely crucial to the tankiness of the build, even without lethal pride. Timing your molten shells effectively will increase your tankiness by a very large amount.

"
Ashcrack1087 wrote:
Never played an ES build before, what's the 'oh shit i'm dying' button other than vaal molten shell? I feel like my ES just doesn't regen fast enough for the amount of chip damage I seem to take and standing in conc ground isn't enough either my ES just slowly whittles away and then I die. I was expecting after putting so much currency(for me at least) into the build I'd be cruising but even a t14 metamorph almost killed me compared to my max block glad which I only purchased a surrender shield for and handily tanks t16s and awakener 8 like it's nothing.

Vaal molten shell is the big button, and you could also add in Vaal Discipline if you really wanted to. When you get the build going, you will have a 20-30k molten shell for 15 seconds which is enough to get through most metamorphs and is plenty of time to clear out mobs in a deadly situation.

Also, similar to the other person you allocated bastion of hope rather than Time of Need. I reccomend switching your ascendency. That 30% regen every 5 seconds is night and day compared to the other option, especially once you get a lethal pride. The 2% regen when hit from lab (very easy enchant to hit) and the soul of tukohama pantheons are also a massive increase to tankiness.
Last edited by mardukthewolf on Jan 25, 2020, 5:36:13 AM
"
snietschie2 wrote:
Where is the craft "Can have up to three crafted Modifiers" from?

Pale Court
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
@mardukthewolf:

Why put Lethal Pride next to Conduit over Minion Instability? Doesn't it benefit more from more taken nodes close to it? I tryed both and the Minion one gives me 20% fire res and 50 more Str.

Another question: The Node from Skin of the Lords - can one use this for Lethal Pride to change?
Also wondering how you got your resists capped? Can't find much resists on your gear...?

@Flying_Mage

thx, didn't know they upgraded it :)
Last edited by snietschie2 on Jan 25, 2020, 6:26:56 AM
Where we benefit more of the lethal pride, near minion instability or pain attunement?
Last edited by Quitetriggered on Jan 26, 2020, 5:06:30 AM
PoB links from the guide all have crossed "Is the enemy intimidated?"

What is the source of that debuff?

Edit: I found myself it comes from "Unwavering Crusade" ascendency.

In return, I wonder, has anyone the Lethal Pride jewel with "10% chance to intimidate on hit"?
On which node would it appear?
Last edited by Musachan on Jan 25, 2020, 8:17:10 AM
Awesome build, awesome guide! Thank you for this.
The only thing i dont like tho is ball lightning. Storm brand would be very cool if i could change it instead of ball lightning but storm brand doesnt have enough attack speed when attached to stack enough virulence.
On mapping is great but single target just doesnt stack fast enough. ( single target getting no more than 31-32 stacks ).

The only solution i can find in this is if i could take Runebinder but cant afford 4 points to go there which sucks. ( i think it would solve the stacking issue from one more attached brand to an enemy but i'm not sure about this ). Not a major issue but i would prefer storm brand for my playstyle.

Other than that really solid build! Killed Sirus lvl 8 the first time with this build with 2 deaths and thats because i hadnt get used to ball lightning. 2nd attempt was deathless and pretty easy.
guys, can someone pls very simply explain me what does Golden Rule jewel does? how it works? now i have CI so i am immune to poison, but dont understand what is advnatage to have this jewel. thanks
"
Musachan wrote:
In return, I wonder, has anyone the Lethal Pride jewel with "10% chance to intimidate on hit"?
On which node would it appear?
Near Minion Instability it can appear on Unnatural Calm, Death Attunement, or Whispers of Doom. Also 9 others you probably won't spend passives on.

Can it appear on Might or Agility too? They seem to have a different table. But I am looking at a small sample size, to be fair. Honestly, probably. Anyone confirm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info