[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Myrx1545 wrote:

One thing I see is you have a Kiloava jewel, but you didn't allocate the keystone.

Which Keystone? I'm missing something completely :)

Kiloava Jewel turns all Keystone nodes to Glancing Blows, so you need to allocate a point into the Keystone that was formerly Minion Instability.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
I'm ripping a disturbing amount to spell casters of any type.

Switched Ascendency from Bastion of Hope to Time of Need which has helped dramatically (even with Rumi's, I never seem to get spell block when I need it, so this is a HUGE upgrade for me)

Do Mana Guardians just rip like paper warriors to all spell casters or what? They shred my 11k ES in a split second, and Bastion of HOpe has failed me and straight up isn't ideal (IMO).

Are you resist capped?

Also molten shell helps a lot. I press and hold ball of lightning and molten shell if I am in a crowd.

Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 24, 2020, 5:09:52 PM
make an offer guys
"
gaszlere wrote:
make an offer guys

life? ew

otherwise, fantastic amulet!
Last edited by IrishRoyal on Jan 24, 2020, 5:47:53 PM
Anyone think this would be worth to use here or is the memory vault still better?
Last edited by Evec on Jan 24, 2020, 6:04:08 PM
Yeah I didn't notice I missed it, thought I grabbed it right away but didn't. Everything is much better now.
"
gaszlere wrote:
make an offer guys

ill give you my first born for that shit lol
What is the benifit of haveing the flayer spectres over say something like the chieftans?
"
mcloren91 wrote:
What is the benifit of haveing the flayer spectres over say something like the chieftans?

Flayers are much more tankier and will pretty much never die. Only times I've ever lost a flayer was a Sirus fight where I had to run through a storm and on an Eradicator with rippy mods.
Never played an ES build before, what's the 'oh shit i'm dying' button other than vaal molten shell? I feel like my ES just doesn't regen fast enough for the amount of chip damage I seem to take and standing in conc ground isn't enough either my ES just slowly whittles away and then I die. I was expecting after putting so much currency(for me at least) into the build I'd be cruising but even a t14 metamorph almost killed me compared to my max block glad which I only purchased a surrender shield for and handily tanks t16s and awakener 8 like it's nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info