[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Can someone explain to me what Golden Rule jewel supposed to do in this build?
Because it seemingly does nothing.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
"
Flying_Mage wrote:
Can someone explain to me what Golden Rule jewel supposed to do in this build?
Because it seemingly does nothing.

It allows us to gain virulence much faster since each hit that poisons an enemy also poisons yourself and give you double stacks.. since we’re CI we don’t take damage from the poison so no harm done.
is anyone noticing that they arent geting posion stacks on themselves since the patch?
"
mcloren91 wrote:
is anyone noticing that they arent geting posion stacks on themselves since the patch?

Your 2nd flask
im so stupid. lol tyvm
"
Ashcrack1087 wrote:
Never played an ES build before, what's the 'oh shit i'm dying' button other than vaal molten shell? I feel like my ES just doesn't regen fast enough for the amount of chip damage I seem to take and standing in conc ground isn't enough either my ES just slowly whittles away and then I die. I was expecting after putting so much currency(for me at least) into the build I'd be cruising but even a t14 metamorph almost killed me compared to my max block glad which I only purchased a surrender shield for and handily tanks t16s and awakener 8 like it's nothing.

Personally I prefer Time of Need over stun immunity, as it addresses our only weakness: lack of regeneration. The stun thing has never really been a problem for me personally, and there is always brine king.

Now to be fair, 11K energy shield is fairly entry level gear with this spec, top end gear with this little energy shield generally has way more damage, or you are sitting around 16-18K energy shield.

Lacerate gladiator is one of the top tier builds this league. It just can't be immune to everything like Guardian can be. It also doesn't quite have the same damage.
Are others having issues doing blight maps with this build? Its quite possible I just suck at them but just lost on a tier 6 one, and have lost on even a few map encounter ones that should be way easier.

Anyone here played a RF Jugg build before? How is it? I might make a RF Jugg cause I wanna play a lazy build
"
Baldrick wrote:
Are others having issues doing blight maps with this build? Its quite possible I just suck at them but just lost on a tier 6 one, and have lost on even a few map encounter ones that should be way easier.

1) Stand near pump
2) Build summoning towers around you, upgrade into scout tower
3) Fire ball of lightning into the crowd closest to you

I believe this should allow you to clear most blight maps.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 25, 2020, 1:07:59 AM
Hey to all,

A question about the lethal pride plz,

I´m seeing also many guys using the same with pain attunement,
Is minion instability a better choice?

Ty in advance,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info