[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Lysithea wrote:
"
Patrickm239 wrote:
One would be able to only craft on cannot be frozen+extra resist but comes with the extra movement speed. The other would get the recommended Cannot be chilled+cannot be frozen.... Or should I just scrap em both and try and get better. Thanks to anyone in advance for a reply.

it's preference really, also depends on if you need resist or not.

mine look like this

but I know some people rather have 30ms.

I got these in ~200 alts. I prefer the extra layer of defense over the extra MS.

Method was spamming alts until I hit t1 res/mana combo, then regal until I hit a t1/t2 res.

Here are two I got before this pair:
Last edited by Myrx1545 on Jan 24, 2020, 3:05:08 PM
Could anyone check my pob and tell me why my dmg is soo low with that kind of gear?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SP9l8-aNR8
Can anyone explain to me, how to get Shock in this build? Just the Skitterbots or what's the mechanic?

Thanks guys!

Just killed Awakened 5 Sirius deathless and without much effort.

Such a nice build!
I'm ripping a disturbing amount to spell casters of any type.

Switched Ascendency from Bastion of Hope to Time of Need which has helped dramatically (even with Rumi's, I never seem to get spell block when I need it, so this is a HUGE upgrade for me)

Do Mana Guardians just rip like paper warriors to all spell casters or what? They shred my 11k ES in a split second, and Bastion of HOpe has failed me and straight up isn't ideal (IMO).
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
I'm ripping a disturbing amount to spell casters of any type.

Switched Ascendency from Bastion of Hope to Time of Need which has helped dramatically (even with Rumi's, I never seem to get spell block when I need it, so this is a HUGE upgrade for me)

Do Mana Guardians just rip like paper warriors to all spell casters or what? They shred my 11k ES in a split second, and Bastion of HOpe has failed me and straight up isn't ideal (IMO).

One thing I see is you have a Kiloava jewel, but you didn't allocate the keystone.
Should I get a lethal pride or lvl 4 enlighten next?
Just this amulet dropped for me:

But I cant even equip it now because I just cant replace Astramentis, without it I have only 31 dexterity :(
"
KretenSVK wrote:
Can someone explain me why we have Cruel Preparation + 2 life nodes around in our Passive tree? we have CI and life doesnt matter, or am i missing something?

Because you use Healthy Mind jewel to convert all life in the radius to Mana%.

Are these worth Multimodding for Cannot be Frozen + a Mana craft?

Is the cannot be chilled super valuable?
"
Myrx1545 wrote:

One thing I see is you have a Kiloava jewel, but you didn't allocate the keystone.

EDIT: Oh god, how did I miss glancing blows jeez no wonder... derp.

Thank you!!! I wouldn't have looked if you didn't say that, I could have sworn I had it.. ouch.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Jan 24, 2020, 4:54:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info