[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
"
KretenSVK wrote:
now i am leveling, i am lvl20, i have quill rain. What gems i should put in? i have Rain of arrows + lesser poison. What else to link? poison support is available at lvl30. thanks

Those two are enough.

You don't care about damage, you just want to proc the crawler. Focus on getting HOA to be a 4 and 5 link as soon as you can.

ok. thanks. 4-5 link with what gems?
"
KretenSVK wrote:
"
"
KretenSVK wrote:
now i am leveling, i am lvl20, i have quill rain. What gems i should put in? i have Rain of arrows + lesser poison. What else to link? poison support is available at lvl30. thanks

Those two are enough.

You don't care about damage, you just want to proc the crawler. Focus on getting HOA to be a 4 and 5 link as soon as you can.

ok. thanks. 4-5 link with what gems?

Check the first post, it gives a ton of choices based on your colors.

A basic 4 link would be HOA-Damage on Full Life-Pierce-Minion Damage

Then add an Empower as you can afford it as your 5th link.
Can I assume a lev 4 enlighten is my next upgrade? I still cannot run skitterbots so I imagine that is most important at this point.

I only have 2ex though so, might be a few weeks....

And no im not running flesh and stone, just left it in there for leveling purposes for some reason. Dont have enough mana to run it anyway.
"
Armisal wrote:
I think i'm getting to the point where upgrades are no longer affordable. I think every upgrade recently has been in the 5-7ex ball park. Any upgrade from now on e.g. watchers eye or +1 skin with good colours is going to be in the 20-30ex mark.

I'm not really sure how to upgrade this guy next, dps needs +1 skin (too expensive) or +1 amulet (big sacrifice to thickness). If I get more energy shield it's watchers eye (too expensive) or memory vault with better enchant to free up points for thickness on the tree.

I'm thinking my only free slot is the ring, maybe I can slam one of the conqueror's ex's on it? It's a item level 79 ring and has a free prefix. Looking at https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Ring I think maybe crusader slam for the energy shield or redeemer slam for the minion damage but that has a chance of bricking the item by adding cold damage. Otherwise hunter has faster energy shield recharge and warlord has armor but also brick potential via fire damage.

What do you guys think? Try a conqueror slam? If so which one? If not, what can I upgrade next within my means?

p.s. my lethal pride has:
Lethal Pride2
Timeless Jewel
Unique ID: df85c0966bc0c07c4e7bdb0ee7e1d2ec7d4e21ef030ec06543f8a121c003a209
Item Level: 81
Radius: Large
Implicits: 0
Commanded leadership over 10952 warriors under Kiloava
Passives in radius are Conquered by the Karui
Historic
+36 to strength
5% of physical damage from hits taken as fire damage
Glancing Blows
20% increased armour
0.4% of attack damage leeched as life

The 5% phy to fire doesn't seem good? since my res is like ~82-85%, so those maps with -res take it down to 60's which is enough to kill me from some of those fire spells etc. Maybe I should reroll it or get a new one? Also, I think overcapping res is a good upgrade too, so -res still leaves me on 75. Anyone know how much I need? I'm not really sure how to get more res though.

Anyone?
Why you need an upgrade? Do You feel like you need it because you your char struggles with some fights?

I guess you have more than 3.2 kk shaper dmg which is more than enough for any boss. Biggest change would be watchers eye and maybe bottled faith but price is crazy and I do not think that this build really need it, especially with your level of gear.
"
Armisal wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:
I think i'm getting to the point where upgrades are no longer affordable. I think every upgrade recently has been in the 5-7ex ball park. Any upgrade from now on e.g. watchers eye or +1 skin with good colours is going to be in the 20-30ex mark.

I'm not really sure how to upgrade this guy next, dps needs +1 skin (too expensive) or +1 amulet (big sacrifice to thickness). If I get more energy shield it's watchers eye (too expensive) or memory vault with better enchant to free up points for thickness on the tree.

I'm thinking my only free slot is the ring, maybe I can slam one of the conqueror's ex's on it? It's a item level 79 ring and has a free prefix. Looking at https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Ring I think maybe crusader slam for the energy shield or redeemer slam for the minion damage but that has a chance of bricking the item by adding cold damage. Otherwise hunter has faster energy shield recharge and warlord has armor but also brick potential via fire damage.

What do you guys think? Try a conqueror slam? If so which one? If not, what can I upgrade next within my means?

p.s. my lethal pride has:
Lethal Pride2
Timeless Jewel
Unique ID: df85c0966bc0c07c4e7bdb0ee7e1d2ec7d4e21ef030ec06543f8a121c003a209
Item Level: 81
Radius: Large
Implicits: 0
Commanded leadership over 10952 warriors under Kiloava
Passives in radius are Conquered by the Karui
Historic
+36 to strength
5% of physical damage from hits taken as fire damage
Glancing Blows
20% increased armour
0.4% of attack damage leeched as life

The 5% phy to fire doesn't seem good? since my res is like ~82-85%, so those maps with -res take it down to 60's which is enough to kill me from some of those fire spells etc. Maybe I should reroll it or get a new one? Also, I think overcapping res is a good upgrade too, so -res still leaves me on 75. Anyone know how much I need? I'm not really sure how to get more res though.

Anyone?

Loading your POB shows 4M dps that's pretty good! maybe try the cyclopian coil and the the crafted boots for resistances and immunities but other than that yeah DPS upgrades are really expensive at this point.
Hi, great build!

Just wondering, how do I achive 4 spectres or is it no possible?

Cheers
Lorri-
"
Lorrimannen wrote:
Hi, great build!

Just wondering, how do I achive 4 spectres or is it no possible?

Cheers

25lvl gem + 1 passive = 4 spectres
Last edited by WhiteWolf6666 on Jan 22, 2020, 5:44:04 AM
The pro and con of this build says
Immune to freeze? How is it immune to freeze?
"
dongpickle2 wrote:
The pro and con of this build says
Immune to freeze? How is it immune to freeze?

crafting rare-boots and MM with "can not be frozen" "can not be chilled"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info