[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
NSUCK wrote:

It probably depends on the breakpoints, what levels of skeletons are you looking at?

level 27 with 2.4m dps for a total of 12 skellies.

level 31 with 2.1m dps for a total of 13 skellies.

so unless empower actually helps any other way then the obvious answer is the one with more dps right? 31 summons 5 vs 4 at 27 but to reach max skellies you still need 3 casts, so it's kind of redundant unless i'm mistaken here
Hey all.

managed to make it to 92 without much issues so far besides a few rippy metamoporh deaths.

I've just logged in and my spectres have disappeared and can't be desecrated.

Anyone on that can give me the spectres?

IGN: @GuardianCrumpet

Thanks in advance!
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

It probably depends on the breakpoints, what levels of skeletons are you looking at?

level 27 with 2.4m dps for a total of 12 skellies.

level 31 with 2.1m dps for a total of 13 skellies.

so unless empower actually helps any other way then the obvious answer is the one with more dps right? 31 summons 5 vs 4 at 27 but to reach max skellies you still need 3 casts, so it's kind of redundant unless i'm mistaken here

Only life would make a difference AFAIK. I'm not a fan of 5 per cast anyway, I like 3 even packs of 4 for mapping.

I thought 12 skeles was higher though
Last edited by NSUCK on Jan 19, 2020, 4:50:44 AM
"
NSUCK wrote:

I thought 12 skeles was higher though

ye it is but i have +1 amulet, so there is no need to max out the gem level of skeletons itself. so as a result empower isn't as effective. without a +1 ammy it's better for sure.

and i agree with 4 per cast for mapping. it feels smooth as fuck. one cast of skellies can basically kill a pack straight away. mapping feels better than HoAg to be honest because you aren't relying on convocation, ramp up damage, or the stupid ai of the crawler firing duds.

have been pondering trying an abyssal cry somewhere. flash dash into a pack, pop it, and then cast skellies and let them explode it. would take out the need of using melee splash but add another button to press and take away the benefit of playing from a bit of range
How does Elemental Equilibrium fit into this build? thought our main dmg source is chaos?

Edit: Ah, nvm - its for the cold dmg which hatred gives our minions
Last edited by Sensylis on Jan 19, 2020, 6:11:56 AM
Question: What's the purpose of skitterbots except reserving mana ? do they give any benefit in combat ?
"
Question: What's the purpose of skitterbots except reserving mana ? do they give any benefit in combat ?

yeah they shock the enemies
"
Sensylis wrote:
"

yeah they shock the enemies

Which givesa decent damage boost. They also chill enemies which slows them for a small defensive boost when applicable.
Last edited by bluesylph on Jan 19, 2020, 7:08:58 AM
How much mana do people leave remaining?

my mana cost for ball lightning is 32, so i reserved all the way until 32 mana left over.

Regen is instant, but I think there is some bug, there are times where my ball lightning looks like it's on cooldown and won't cast - any my guy just moves forward.

I happens occasionally, so I eye ball my mana when it happens and mana is indeed at 32 so it's not empty - hence I think there is a bug.

Maybe I should leave a bit more mana left over? like 50 maybe?
"
Armisal wrote:
How much mana do people leave remaining?

my mana cost for ball lightning is 32, so i reserved all the way until 32 mana left over.

Regen is instant, but I think there is some bug, there are times where my ball lightning looks like it's on cooldown and won't cast - any my guy just moves forward.

I happens occasionally, so I eye ball my mana when it happens and mana is indeed at 32 so it's not empty - hence I think there is a bug.

Maybe I should leave a bit more mana left over? like 50 maybe?

Did you level your ball lightning? Think mine costs only 18mana or so, I have like 45 unreserved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info