[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

are both mana reserve and +1 skelly a conquer mod? if they are u can put both on. it will just cost abit

Last edited by mcloren91 on Jan 19, 2020, 12:50:34 AM
"
mcloren91 wrote:
are both mana reserve and +1 skelly a conquer mod? if they are u can put both on. it will just cost abit

ya edited post casue it's not possible. +1 skellie is elder mod, mana reservation is redemer and +1gems is a hunter. can't combine all three :D
"
antmit wrote:
yo guys
i figured out how to run
flesh and stone
discipline
dread banner
pride
skitterbots

LOL

check out my pob. it's using an awakened amulet with +1 int gems, 5% mana reduced (well this is the only necessary part, the other just boosts skeleton level)

https://pastebin.com/HeYY7Ncp

i need to buy 10 more fertile catalysts, but after that I should be able to get 6% mana unreserved on my amulet. then i can drop a skill point in mana reserved and put it back into something else.

just to add something here, the pride 25% reservation mod from warlord influence gives you way more reservation than 6% global. so worth crafting one of those instead. you get 4% extra unreserved mana from it over your current one
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 19, 2020, 12:50:14 AM
unless i am reading the amulet wrong that isnt the redemer one. what you could still do. is get the hatred reserve mana mod form redemer and the +1 int gem form hunter tho
oh crap.. didn't know about the pride reservation
great point. damn!
i guess i'll go make one of those with +1 int now

"
crazypearce wrote:
"
antmit wrote:
yo guys
i figured out how to run
flesh and stone
discipline
dread banner
pride
skitterbots

LOL

check out my pob. it's using an awakened amulet with +1 int gems, 5% mana reduced (well this is the only necessary part, the other just boosts skeleton level)

https://pastebin.com/HeYY7Ncp

i need to buy 10 more fertile catalysts, but after that I should be able to get 6% mana unreserved on my amulet. then i can drop a skill point in mana reserved and put it back into something else.

just to add something here, the pride 25% reservation mod from warlord influence gives you way more reservation than 6% global. so worth crafting one of those instead. you get 4% extra unreserved mana from it over your current one
Are you guys actually mapping without melee splash with skeles or just only using PoB links w/o it for DPS #s?

Feels unbearable to me w/o it
Last edited by NSUCK on Jan 19, 2020, 1:23:41 AM
"
"
FinnD1ESEL wrote:

Edit: One other thing, how does raise specter level 21 add 4th specter? I have +1 wand and shield

Raise Specter Level 25 gives a 3rd specter.

To get to Raise Specter level 25, you need level 21 Raise Specter, +1 from wand and +3 from your shield.

The 4th Specter comes from the passive tree notable Death Attunement.

Thanks!
"
NSUCK wrote:
Are you guys actually mapping without melee splash with skeles or just only using PoB links w/o it for DPS #s?

Have to use it yes. And it is the worst part of the build. Really wish there is a pierce like melee AOE support.

It is on paper 10-20 million damage, but I highly doubt you can kill bosses as fast as the videos posted by Herald of Agony guys. The biggest benefit is it has a lot more energy shield.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 19, 2020, 1:43:22 AM
skip bad question
Last edited by enolcycer21 on Jan 19, 2020, 1:29:08 PM
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

Have to use it yes. And it is the worst part of the build. Really wish there is a pierce like melee AOE support.

It is on paper 10-20 million damage, but I highly doubt you can kill bosses as fast as the videos posted by Herald of Agony guys. The biggest benefit is it has a lot more energy shield.

FWIW I just prefer the feel of skeletons. A lot of people have messaged me from the thread and said pretty much the same. I doubt I can kill awakener or UE as fast, just because the bosses move around a lot and skeletons can be dumb tracking bosses. I think it kills stationary bosses just as fast though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info