[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
mcloren91 wrote:
does the +1 socket on the shaper gloves affect ALL gems or just the ones in the gloves?

All gems.
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:

Sample POB: https://pastebin.com/kQWCkPNp

I think I am going to try stone golem instead of zombies to trigger feeding frenzy and what not, as zombies sometimes block the path of skeletons, there is only so much space next to a boss.

deffo gonna try this. i have a few different items and the result is almost 2m dps per skellie and also +1 extra skellie too.

https://pastebin.com/ZYT2r7Lp

bit less ES but 1 extra skellie and 1.92m dps per skellie. the damage here should be insane

Hmm problem with Flesh Offering is I can not keep the Carnage Chieftain's alive. I seem to lose one every map, instead of lose one every couple of hours. The insane healing from Spirit Offering every 4 seconds is too good.

EDIT: May have a work around with meat shield instead of minion life for defensive AI. Without spirit offering, extra life doesn't mean much.

Very nice gear, can't wait to hear your experience. Video would be amazing!
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 18, 2020, 10:42:06 PM
"
FinnD1ESEL wrote:

Edit: One other thing, how does raise specter level 21 add 4th specter? I have +1 wand and shield

Raise Specter Level 25 gives a 3rd specter.

To get to Raise Specter level 25, you need level 21 Raise Specter, +1 from wand and +3 from your shield.

The 4th Specter comes from the passive tree notable Death Attunement.
Any one know the best way too craft a crusader titanium Spirit Shiel, with recover 5% shield when you block and +1 level off all chaos gem. Can't figure it out : (
"
hitmantb wrote:

Hmm problem with Flesh Offering is I can not keep the Carnage Chieftain's alive. I seem to lose one every map, instead of lose one every couple of hours. The insane healing from Spirit Offering every 4 seconds is too good.

EDIT: May have a work around with meat shield instead of minion life for defensive AI. Without spirit offering, extra life doesn't mean much.

i have a decent poachers mark ring so might play around with double curse.

not sure about frenzies on bosses though

edit: too much of a pain trying to trigger it. better off going with a dream fragments which opens options up for better boots. dream fragments can also get ignite immune, bleed immune or pride aura effect. all of them are good
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 18, 2020, 11:28:57 PM
Anyone available for stoneskin flayers?

Message RobotProject
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:

i have a decent poachers mark ring so might play around with double curse.

not sure about frenzies on bosses though

edit: too much of a pain trying to trigger it. better off going with a dream fragments which opens options up for better boots. dream fragments can also get ignite immune, bleed immune or pride aura effect. all of them are good

Bleed corruption on that ring is not buged? ring need to be 85lvl but l dont se any even on standard offline mode
"

Bleed corruption on that ring is not buged? ring need to be 85lvl but l dont se any even on standard offline mode

explains why i couldn't find it. :P

pride one is only 20c so will end up with that before i get an ignite one
yo guys
i figured out how to run
flesh and stone
discipline
dread banner
pride
skitterbots

LOL

check out my pob. it's using an awakened amulet with +1 int gems, 5% mana reduced (well this is the only necessary part, the other just boosts skeleton level)

https://pastebin.com/HeYY7Ncp

i need to buy 10 more fertile catalysts, but after that I should be able to get 6% mana unreserved on my amulet. then i can drop a skill point in mana reserved and put it back into something else.

"
NSUCK wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
01/18/2020 Update: Skelemancer Variant

Sample POB: https://pastebin.com/Qeep2RXK

After a lot of experiments, finally got my skeleton to Necromancer-like 1.1 million each with pride, impale, dread banner, flesh and stone blood stance and of course skitterbot. And it feels pretty good with melee splash now. IMO melee splash really need to get a buff so it adds 20% MORE damage to be in-line with Pierce.

Be sure to use Local Identity POB to see impale damage, and select max stage on Pride. On regular mobs you are not going to hit max stage 4 seconds, but on bosses you should.

I am using Zombies to trigger feeding frenzy and maim the target for more skeleton damage. I think the sweet spot is your POB damage for Skeletons needs to be double your damage with Herald of Agony.

Pros:

1) Corrupted 3R-1G-2B Skin of Loyal with 2 extra levels for Skeletons is very cheap. I bought mine for 1EX on standard. +2 to duration gems, +2 to vaal gems both work great. 4R-2B works too.

2) You get one extra ring slot, one extra jewel slot, and save at least 3 points in mana reservations. So that is 2500-3000 energy shield right there.

3) Skelemancer playing style with almost the same gear/tree is refreshing if you have build fatigue with Herald of Agony.

Cons:

I still don't think it feels like a 12 million damage build. I would love to see people try to come close to CTSabba and Kyuhlee00's Sirus 8and Uber Elder times with skeletons with their own video.

However you have significantly more durability, so it is not all bad! Some of you have way more gear than I do so I would love to see you compete in boss damage with even better gear!

I will test this variant... was sitting on too much extra currency anyway. Got this for 10ex so ill start getting some gems and stuff then compare.

"
antmit wrote:
yo guys
i figured out how to run
flesh and stone
discipline
dread banner
pride
skitterbots

LOL

check out my pob. it's using an awakened amulet with +1 int gems, 5% mana reduced (well this is the only necessary part, the other just boosts skeleton level)

https://pastebin.com/HeYY7Ncp

i need to buy 10 more fertile catalysts, but after that I should be able to get 6% mana unreserved on my amulet. then i can drop a skill point in mana reserved and put it back into something else.

shame you can't craft one with +1 skellies as well. that would be too insane lol
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 19, 2020, 12:43:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info