[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I can kill sirus in <3 minutes. That's fast enough for me. it'd go faster if the stupid storms moved away faster :)

"
NSUCK wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
Are you guys actually mapping without melee splash with skeles or just only using PoB links w/o it for DPS #s?

Feels unbearable to me w/o it

Have to use it yes. And it is the worst part of the build. Really wish there is a pierce like melee AOE support.

It is on paper 10-20 million damage, but I highly doubt you can kill bosses as fast as the videos posted by Herald of Agony guys. The biggest benefit is it has a lot more energy shield.

FWIW I just prefer the feel of skeletons. A lot of people have messaged me from the thread and said pretty much the same. I doubt I can kill awakener or UE as fast, just because the bosses move around a lot and skeletons can be dumb tracking bosses. I think it kills stationary bosses just as fast though.
ty pearce, i got 3 skill points back.

Here's my new pob https://pastebin.com/9x2tRhUC

"
crazypearce wrote:
"
antmit wrote:
yo guys
i figured out how to run
flesh and stone
discipline
dread banner
pride
skitterbots

LOL

check out my pob. it's using an awakened amulet with +1 int gems, 5% mana reduced (well this is the only necessary part, the other just boosts skeleton level)

https://pastebin.com/HeYY7Ncp

i need to buy 10 more fertile catalysts, but after that I should be able to get 6% mana unreserved on my amulet. then i can drop a skill point in mana reserved and put it back into something else.

just to add something here, the pride 25% reservation mod from warlord influence gives you way more reservation than 6% global. so worth crafting one of those instead. you get 4% extra unreserved mana from it over your current one
Last edited by antmit on Jan 19, 2020, 3:41:30 AM
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
Are you guys actually mapping without melee splash with skeles or just only using PoB links w/o it for DPS #s?

Feels unbearable to me w/o it

Have to use it yes. And it is the worst part of the build. Really wish there is a pierce like melee AOE support.

It is on paper 10-20 million damage, but I highly doubt you can kill bosses as fast as the videos posted by Herald of Agony guys. The biggest benefit is it has a lot more energy shield.

FWIW I just prefer the feel of skeletons. A lot of people have messaged me from the thread and said pretty much the same. I doubt I can kill awakener or UE as fast, just because the bosses move around a lot and skeletons can be dumb tracking bosses. I think it kills stationary bosses just as fast though.

Which is why I added the variant. At over 1 million per skeleton I finally feel the damage is decent.

Range/full screen pierce from Herald of Agony is just super consistent damage however. I haven't seen any build beating our boss time meaningfully.

Still I am having a lot of fun playing POEDan style skelemancer, without buying brand new gear and tree, so that is all it matters.

Heck our Zombie in this set up is 600K damage each times 10, it is comparable to Necromancer 2 hand Zombies, although Baron of course allows them to have 15-20 zombies.

Will mess around with the template a bit more. I feel like we can still do better. I really want to figure out a way to get good clear without melee splash.

Heck even with melee splash I can not do T16 incursion with skeletons as consistent as I did with Herald of Agony.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 19, 2020, 1:56:05 AM
"
hitmantb wrote:

Which is why I added the variant. At over 1 million per skeleton I finally feel the damage is decent.

Range/full screen pierce from Herald of Agony is just super consistent damage however. I haven't seen any build beating our boss time meaningfully.

i will try and record one when i set up the gear properly. still trying to buy/sell stuff. and work out where to gem everything. i'm thinking spectre in a +1glove with empower 4 to give them more levels over the shield. carrion golem in shield with maim and feeding frenzy. auras in helm/boots and last sockets for molten shell, clarity, dread banner and dash

but with what i have so far i'm looking at 2.1m dps per skellie. with 13 total skellies and 18-19k ES
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 19, 2020, 2:05:14 AM
This is my 6L setup, what can I do for more single target dmg? Use death mark? What gem should I switch it with?

I got all white sockets so I can switch up anything easily

Killed 60+ sirus deathless, some deathless shapers,elders,u-elders.

And still I have room to improvement(like clarity watcher's eye, +1 sotl, +2 wand etc.)
Last edited by Coxining on Jan 19, 2020, 3:10:31 AM
just a question for those running skeletons.... is empower actually worth it if you have a +2 duration chest? because in PoB empower 4 is 2.1m dps with 13 summons for a total of 27.3m dps. swapping empower for melee phys is one less skeleton but it's 2.4m dps per with 12 skeletons for a total of 28.8m dps.

so it's more dps even though you lose a skeleton. and you only summon 4 per cast but you still need 3 total casts to summon them anyway, so it's no difference for single target. is there some sort of benefit to getting a high level gem aside from more total summons and more summons per cast? otherwise i'll stick to melee phys and swap that out for splash for clear.
I am leveling this currently and keeping an eye on items, Astramentis is very, very expensive however I found
for only 5c, I think this will do. While it's a lot less intelligence but it saves a skill point. From https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628299 it seems this enchant can be done with oils. Not sure how that +25 strength is done, I am n00b :)
"
crazypearce wrote:
just a question for those running skeletons.... is empower actually worth it if you have a +2 duration chest? because in PoB empower 4 is 2.1m dps with 13 summons for a total of 27.3m dps. swapping empower for melee phys is one less skeleton but it's 2.4m dps per with 12 skeletons for a total of 28.8m dps.

so it's more dps even though you lose a skeleton. and you only summon 4 per cast but you still need 3 total casts to summon them anyway, so it's no difference for single target. is there some sort of benefit to getting a high level gem aside from more total summons and more summons per cast? otherwise i'll stick to melee phys and swap that out for splash for clear.

It probably depends on the breakpoints, what levels of skeletons are you looking at?
"
I am leveling this currently and keeping an eye on items, Astramentis is very, very expensive however I found
for only 5c, I think this will do. While it's a lot less intelligence but it saves a skill point. From https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628299 it seems this enchant can be done with oils. Not sure how that +25 strength is done, I am n00b :)

I would not say astramentis is "very very expensive" compared to some other items this build needs :D but its a good tip for beginners!
Last edited by Hjelpen93 on Jan 19, 2020, 4:41:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info