[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

These are the next purchases I need to make as I level.

Level 21 HOA
Level 21 Raise Specter
Leve1 4 Empower

Am I correct in saying the level 21 raise specter is the lowest priority of the 3? I am running Stone Golem to get my 5th allie and don't really have any room for another aura for a long time so using a socket for Golem is not hurting me in any way,
"
Try running Dread Banner, Skitterbots and Clarity to reduce your unreserved mana as much as possible. The less mana you have available, the more ES you will have. It is a bit of a balancing act to play with (POB is helpful to play around so that you don't need to keep changing socket colors).

Okay I'll do that then. 1 more question.... What's the best way I can counteract the degen effects of "The golden rule" gem? By choosing the Two ascendacies including Time of Need?
"
These are the next purchases I need to make as I level.

Level 21 HOA
Level 21 Raise Specter
Leve1 4 Empower

Am I correct in saying the level 21 raise specter is the lowest priority of the 3? I am running Stone Golem to get my 5th allie and don't really have any room for another aura for a long time so using a socket for Golem is not hurting me in any way,

For the short term I just bought a corrupted 20/20 HOA for a cheap price. This should tide me over until I can get a 21/20 version when I build up a little more cash. I am in the same boat as you on the Raise Specter. I am going to keep using my Stone Golem until I need the slot. No where near the cash to buy a level 4 Empower so I am not going to worry about it yet.
"
"
Try running Dread Banner, Skitterbots and Clarity to reduce your unreserved mana as much as possible. The less mana you have available, the more ES you will have. It is a bit of a balancing act to play with (POB is helpful to play around so that you don't need to keep changing socket colors).

Okay I'll do that then. 1 more question.... What's the best way I can counteract the degen effects of "The golden rule" gem? By choosing the Two ascendacies including Time of Need?

You aren't inflicting bleeding and you should be CI so poison also does nothing to you. So it has no downsides for this build. Are you seeing degen somewhere? Make sure you are CI and have zealot's oath.
Hey guys, im just curious as to how this compares to a zombie/skele guardian in terms of clear speed and such. Thanks!

I have never played an agony build and it looks interesting.
Last edited by Planisphaerium on Jan 17, 2020, 5:01:23 PM
I see lots of the high dps setups running without pierce, are you guys swapping pierce for Awakened Vicious Projectiles for bosses? The build feels pretty bad without it. Also what are people feeling about Deathmark, seems like there's more than enough damage without applying and it's a nice bump when bossing.
"
StraightSix wrote:
I see lots of the high dps setups running without pierce, are you guys swapping pierce for Awakened Vicious Projectiles for bosses? The build feels pretty bad without it. Also what are people feeling about Deathmark, seems like there's more than enough damage without applying and it's a nice bump when bossing.

I run Deathmark in a +2 skin. Trash still melts regardless, now bosses melt a lot faster.
"
StraightSix wrote:

I always run Pierce (you can check my profile too btw for my gear) and Deathmark and I have no complaints about mapping or bossing. I mean arguably AVP would be better in stead of Deathmark, but DM is just an awesome extra boost when killing bosses.

I can't swap out Pierce for AVP because they use up a different amount of mana so I'd up with 0 mana to use, so deathmark it is lol. And like Scrambled777 said, trash still melts np.

I'm also on for Spectres again for a few hours and feel free to bother me about other stuff.

I got the Sirus challenge done yesterday so I reached my goal of 36 challenges for this league. Might farm him a bit more to see if I can drop a few more juicy items and maybe fund a total meme (HH?) char as my last char for the season.
"
Skua99 wrote:

For the short term I just bought a corrupted 20/20 HOA for a cheap price. This should tide me over until I can get a 21/20 version when I build up a little more cash. I am in the same boat as you on the Raise Specter. I am going to keep using my Stone Golem until I need the slot. No where near the cash to buy a level 4 Empower so I am not going to worry about it yet.

I think this question has been asked before but I am not sure I saw an answer.

What is better for HOA? 20/20 or a 21/0
I'm trying to get jewels with -1% mana reserved on them, but on both poe.trade and on official trade it will only show Conqueror's Efficiency jewels. Does anybody have an advice on finding gems with this corruption?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info