[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Can someone explain to me how spectres work in this game? I was able to get stoneskin flayers from a friend in his hideout. So if I ever have to resummon them again I just need to desecrate in my HO or in the delve mines? How does it work?

You can simply desecrate them anywhere when you have them as your raised summons but i doubt they would die at any point, on the occasion that you lose all of them you will have to return to a delve area and summon them again.
"
nanukotu wrote:
"
Can someone explain to me how spectres work in this game? I was able to get stoneskin flayers from a friend in his hideout. So if I ever have to resummon them again I just need to desecrate in my HO or in the delve mines? How does it work?

You can simply desecrate them anywhere when you have them as your raised summons but i doubt they would die at any point, on the occasion that you lose all of them you will have to return to a delve area and summon them again.
I know can't really die but I lost them due to resocketing my gear. Do I need to be in a certain delve area or just anywhere there?
"
"
nanukotu wrote:
"

I know can't really die but I lost them due to resocketing my gear. Do I need to be in a certain delve area or just anywhere there?

Make sure you resocket your gear in a town (rather than h.o.) so this won't happen, same thing with weapon swapping I think (someone please correct me if I'm wrong I'm paranoid about weapons wapping and losing them). What worked for me is going to /global 820 and offering 10c or so for someone to let me go to their primeval ruins in delve, or ask for stoneskin flayers from delve for 10c. It can be previously cleared and you can desecrate them anywhere in the instance.
Hi, can I use that plate \/ ?

I just want to test that build ( that plate is from my main build)

IF yes, how should look gem setup ?

Ty :)
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Can someone smarter than me can help me?

Have 17-18 Ex in currency but looking at prices right now... building OP necro will be much cheaper :/. I leveled my Templar to 68 only to see those crazy prices :E.

Jesus why items are getting so expensive? Corrupted skin of the Loyal 2b3g1r (so cheapers version) with +2 to socketed gems cost like 25ex right now and 40-50c without corruption...

Also is Circle of Anguish with %dmg for HoAG is really mandatory. It is really expensive and at the same time CoA with % buff effect is 10 times cheaper. Not sure if PoB can calculate dmg properly here for different effects on HoAG.

I don't think that missing 60-100% increased damage from the circle of anguish will hurt you that much, probably 10% less DPS overall (40 virulence is 480% increased damage, so 480->~560 damage isn't a huge deal but it's nice). Same with the Skin of the Loyal, you don't need a +2 GG corruption to get it going.

I think 17ex is plenty to get the build going to Red maps and probably A8 Sirus. If you take a look at my build it's probably about 15-20ex invested if I had to guess, I just did A5 Sirus deathless in my first Sirus fight ever and really only die if I fall asleep in a ton of mobs (it happens lol). Just follow the gear guide and plan your upgrades carefully since it will probably be hard to sell stuff since league numbers are dwindling.
"
Kristtof wrote:

Yeah look at the first page under the mana reservation section. Probably HoAg-Pierce-(awakened) Vicious Projectiles- Minion Damage - Deathmark - Empower
"
Kristtof wrote:

Yep, I'm using the same colours: HOAG - Deathmark - Minion damage - Pierce - (awakened) vicious projectiles - empower.
"
Patrice_ wrote:
I love that build.

Killed today uber elder (with awakening 8 don't know if it affects that too)

Only dies on one shot mechanics and feel pretty strong.

Any advice what to improve next?
And is it possible to tell me what dps I have? I'm really bad in pob

You have some GG gear, my goodness. One question - do you have a rakiata timeless jewel on purpose? Kiloava has the block buff that synergizes with the shield we use...
"
Jonikonas wrote:
I've been thinking about the mana reservation aswell. A Redeemer influenced amulet has a suffix "hatred has #% reduced mana reservation" which is much stronger than the enchantment but we lose a suffix. Combine it with a Hunter influenced amulet with "+1 to Level of all Dexterity (or Chaos) Skill Gems" and pray for the other mods. And if you have the Herald of Agony helm enchantment maybe you can drop some mana reservation nodes from the skill tree? Haven't tested it yet though ^^

Oh wow! These new influenced mods may just be what I needed. Thank you so much for the idea!
"
Mathenedor wrote:
A quick question:

could I use an hunter ex on this belt and hope for %attr?

BR Mat

As long as their is an open suffix, then you should. I did and got lucky

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info