[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

What a nice 15 minute spell for me!

1) Dropped a natural exalt (only second exalt drop this league)

2) Purchased a 1 exalt tempered spirit jewel with -1 mana reduced on it (all others were going for 2 ex or more)

3) Using the new gem I could now perfectly fit in Hatred, Skitter, and Generosity with exactly 67 mana left over.

4) That gives me over 11k Energy Shield at level 79!

5) And the best news was before I went to sell my previous tempered spirit jewel, I vaaled it and got the -1 mana corruption! I put it on sale for 2ex :)

:)
Guys whats about curses? Guide says poachers Mark but many people use projectile Weakness. What would be better option?
Level 68 will get you 8000+ energy shield, 15000 armor, and over 1 million shaper damage. It is as strong a level 68 as you can get with cheap gear listed below.

I just hit level 68 with the required gear and my energy shield is nowhere of that 8000+ number. My energy shield is only showing 2847. By looking at my gear and skill tree what am I doing wrong?

And here is my skill tree link.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAQHCPQLYQ18EY4XLxzcHRQdTx2qKPoqUyy_LR8v2jpYPC1BaUGHRnFG_kcGSU9Ms0y5TwRVxlXWV8lca18qZOdo8mobakNsCG0ZcLt0VXxLgKSCHoLHg8yD24RIhWCIQorkjxqPRo_6lSCWdJctm6Gb7JxKpwiqxKyYr2yycLQMtz64k7yqvOq9gsHFwfPDbcaKxq7MvNAf0NDb5-GI6rrr7uwY7-vxivb898H31_no-tL-sw==?accountName=Nolagamer&characterName=AvatarOfAlkan
Last edited by Atnola on Jan 17, 2020, 2:48:07 PM

How's this? Tried to run for mana reservation enchant.
"
Asag wrote:
Guys whats about curses? Guide says poachers Mark but many people use projectile Weakness. What would be better option?

Some of this depends on your choice of Specters.

Since some are using the Chieftains, they won't benefit as much from Poachers Mark chance of Frenzy. As such if using the Chieftains, projectle weakness has better synergy.
"
Level 68 will get you 8000+ energy shield, 15000 armor, and over 1 million shaper damage. It is as strong a level 68 as you can get with cheap gear listed below.

I just hit level 68 with the required gear and my energy shield is nowhere of that 8000+ number. My energy shield is only showing 2847. By looking at my gear and skill tree what am I doing wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAQHCPQLYQ18EY4XLxzcHRQdTx2qKPoqUyy_LR8v2jpYPC1BaUGHRnFG_kcGSU9Ms0y5TwRVxlXWV8lca18qZOdo8mobakNsCG0ZcLt0VXxLgKSCHoLHg8yD24RIhWCIQorkjxqPRo_6lSCWdJctm6Gb7JxKpwiqxKyYr2yycLQMtz64k7yqvOq9gsHFwfPDbcaKxq7MvNAf0NDb5-GI6rrr7uwY7-vxivb898H31_no-tL-sw==?accountName=Nolagamer&characterName=AvatarOfAlkan

you did not take Radiant Faith as your first Ascendancy Node. That is the most important node in the build for ES.

It is a common mistake though as I think people are getting confused by the way the original post lists the choices for ascendancy. I think this problem would simply disappear if that section was numbered 1,2,3,4 for each node you take in order. Some thing like this:

In order of priority
1) Radiant Faith

2) Radiant Crusade

3) Unwavering Crusade

4) Time of Need or Bastion of Hope
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 17, 2020, 2:54:04 PM
"

Didn't take Radiant Faith, 15% of reserved mana as ES. Otherwise jewels, Healthy Mind in the right place. If 90% of mana is reserved (98-99% is better) you should be ready to start.

With a coil you need a better rare ring. That is basically lowish mana and 26% total resists.
"
"

you did not take Radiant Faith as your first Ascendancy Node. That is the most important node in the build for ES.

It is a common mistake though as I think people are getting confused by the way the original post lists the choices for ascendancy. I think this problem would simply disappear if that section was numbered 1,2,3,4 for each node you take in order. Some thing like this:

In order of priority
1) Radiant Faith

2) Radiant Crusade

3) Unwavering Crusade

Thanks so much. This was driving me crazy. I was in the process of running merc lab when you made the post. It was even easy even with that little ES. Granted it's still not at the 8k mark as the poster stated, Currently at 6171 ES. Any more suggestions?
Last edited by Atnola on Jan 17, 2020, 3:31:38 PM
"
What a nice 15 minute spell for me!

1) Dropped a natural exalt (only second exalt drop this league)

2) Purchased a 1 exalt tempered spirit jewel with -1 mana reduced on it (all others were going for 2 ex or more)

3) Using the new gem I could now perfectly fit in Hatred, Skitter, and Generosity with exactly 67 mana left over.

4) That gives me over 11k Energy Shield at level 79!

5) And the best news was before I went to sell my previous tempered spirit jewel, I vaaled it and got the -1 mana corruption! I put it on sale for 2ex :)

:)

Wow, sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you. This time you defiantly dined on the bear :)

Glad that it worked out for you.
"
"
"

In order of priority
1) Radiant Faith

2) Radiant Crusade

3) Unwavering Crusade

Thanks so much. This was driving me crazy. I was in the process of running merc lab when you made the post. It was even easy even with that little ES. Granted it's still not at the 8k mark as the poster stated, Currently at 6171 ES. Any more suggestions?

To maximize your energy shield, you need to minimize your unreserved mana.

Since you are using Cold Iron dagger, you should not be running hatred.

Try running Dread Banner, Skitterbots and Clarity to reduce your unreserved mana as much as possible (remove enlighten if needed to get more mana usage). The less mana you have available, the more ES you will have. It is a bit of a balancing act to play with (POB is helpful to play around so that you don't need to keep changing socket colors).
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 17, 2020, 4:11:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info