[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Chickenneth wrote:
"
Huansdreck wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where various Incursion resistance and energy shield modifiers were not affected by Catalysts.
- from the patchnotes

I guess mana catalysts still not work on the -mana reserved HoA ring? Has anyone tried?

Did it for science and it doesn't work :(.

Assuming it rounds down, you would need to apply at least 3 catalysts to see if it goes to 35%. (34*0.02 = .68, *0.03 = 1.02)
"
Chickenneth wrote:
"
Huansdreck wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where various Incursion resistance and energy shield modifiers were not affected by Catalysts.
- from the patchnotes

I guess mana catalysts still not work on the -mana reserved HoA ring? Has anyone tried?

Did it for science and it doesn't work :(.

Alright thanks, I made a bug report thread about it https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2746597

#edit: to the poster above me, the implicit gets a "1% increased" next to it even though it makes no difference so it should have a "1% increased" next to the HoA mod as well.
Last edited by Huansdreck on Jan 17, 2020, 6:37:48 AM
Hi again,

Finally got watcher's eye and decided to kill 726 Aul went pretty easily more then i tought. I was messing with gear before hand and lost 1 spectre and still did it without the onslaught buff...

Here's video hitman if you want to post it

Aul 726 Depth - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/537096640

Thanks <3

Edit:

Got another aul right after this,depth 740 if you want it too

Aul 740 Depth - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/537326753
Last edited by CutieSabba on Jan 17, 2020, 7:12:51 AM
Can someone smarter than me can help me?

Have 17-18 Ex in currency but looking at prices right now... building OP necro will be much cheaper :/. I leveled my Templar to 68 only to see those crazy prices :E.

Jesus why items are getting so expensive? Corrupted skin of the Loyal 2b3g1r (so cheapers version) with +2 to socketed gems cost like 25ex right now and 40-50c without corruption...

Also is Circle of Anguish with %dmg for HoAG is really mandatory. It is really expensive and at the same time CoA with % buff effect is 10 times cheaper. Not sure if PoB can calculate dmg properly here for different effects on HoAG.
Last edited by zaboleqqq on Jan 17, 2020, 8:36:02 AM
Anyone able to invite me for flayers? At 300 depth and still no Primeval.

In game name is Genk_Agony

Got them thanks!
Last edited by mwilkins79 on Jan 17, 2020, 9:12:00 AM
I did A5 Sirus last night on this build with all of the required gear and a decent number of the high priority or luxury upgrades. I hadn't even seen the full Sirus fight and hadn't tried it before (had read about it though), but did it deathless! I know he was nerfed recently, but still felt really good. Shit drops of course, but thanks for the build!

The ultra luxury stuff I still might buy are Empower 4, Enlighten 4 (both are 3), corrupted curse gloves or +1 gloves, or +2 gems SotL. Also want to get an enchant for the helm to lower mana reservation. Any other stuff you guys would recommend? Gear should be visible- but also here is a PoB if you like that better: https://pastebin.com/2yDcn4YQ

One question I have is I've been running 2R2G2B with Empower, Damage on Full Life, HoAg, Pierce, Deathmark, and Minion Damage - This is I believe one of the more hungry mana reservation setups so I can only run Hatred, Skitterbots, Dread Banner, and Clarity. Can't quite fit Flesh and Stone in even though I would really like to. I've played around with PoB, I have the Charisma allocation, I'm using Conq Eff, have all the mana reservation nodes, etc. I assume my only option to fit in Flesh and Stone is to run lab and get a GG lab enchant for mana reserved? Correct?

Oh last question - for my Wand, I crafted that myself and got really lucky with just alt spam and the regal (no annuls needed), then crafted the Trigger. Any ideas about if I should multimod that? It doesn't seem worth the investment but I'm not the most knowledgeable crafter. Tempted to just slam it but would hate to ruin that beauty lol.

Thanks again for the build!
Last edited by warrofua on Jan 17, 2020, 10:03:30 AM
A quick question:

could I use an hunter ex on this belt and hope for %attr?

BR Mat
Looking for upgrades what should I buy next only have about 6ex to invest.
"
Chickenneth wrote:

I was so close to getting all 6 auras while maintaining some level of my builds' prior tree pathing and functionality. I bought one of these for 9c
and crafted Aspect of the Spider onto it, but alas Aspect auras are not affected by Enlighten support nor the shield mod 15% reduced reservation, only global mana reservation modifiers, which threw a wrench into the process.

I still managed to get them to fit with 100% mana reservation and 18.4k ES. To further reduce the reservation, I would need to replace my Corrupted Blood immunity Healthy mind with a 1% reduced mana reserve implicit, or replace Awakened Vicious Projectiles with Faster Attacks on HoAg, or corrupt reduced mana reservation onto my Watcher's Eye or Lethal Pride. I didn't feel comfortable sacrificing so much ES, damage, or survivability for Sirus just for Flesh and Stone. Maybe if I get a better shield with more ES.

My other options are to buy a Herald of Agony mana reservation enchant on Memory Vault (still running skitterbots reduced reservation), switch to a 2R2B2G +2 chest to utilize Maim support over Awakened Vicious Projectiles. Hopefully someone else can think of other options. I could also utilize your tree and buy the intuitive leap to get the extra reservation nodes.

I'll continue brainstorming for now, but thank you for the ideas!

I've been thinking about the mana reservation aswell. A Redeemer influenced amulet has a suffix "hatred has #% reduced mana reservation" which is much stronger than the enchantment but we lose a suffix. Combine it with a Hunter influenced amulet with "+1 to Level of all Dexterity (or Chaos) Skill Gems" and pray for the other mods. And if you have the Herald of Agony helm enchantment maybe you can drop some mana reservation nodes from the skill tree? Haven't tested it yet though ^^
Can someone explain to me how spectres work in this game? I was able to get stoneskin flayers from a friend in his hideout. So if I ever have to resummon them again I just need to desecrate in my HO or in the delve mines? How does it work?
Last edited by Atnola on Jan 17, 2020, 11:12:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info