[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Chickenneth wrote:
"
CutieSabba wrote:
Hi again,

So i've been trying some stuff. Was trying to get 6 auras running(with HoA). For that i've been using a 15% reduced mana reservation shield. But had to take a intuitive leap with 1% reduced and weird tree. Lost some dps cause had to take off curse node so we lost proj weakness and lost minion node gravepact. Heres pob for that setup

Pob: https://pastebin.com/npe5xz4y

But Yesterday i bought what i really wanted to make the 6 auras shine. Herald of Agony enchant. So currently im running Flesh and stone,Hatred,Clarity,Aspect of the spider,skitter bots and HoA of course. Still have alot of upgrades to do. Need to craft a better shield with more es(currently the one im running has life instead of Es). Need lvl 6 awakened gems. And of course the watcher's eye.

So currently right now i have 10.2k Es(with watcher's eye we can hit 12.5k+ es and once i get a shield with es i can hit almost 14k i think) and single target with vile toxins 9.2m dmg(With deathmark i can hit 9.78m+ but havent gotten chest with 2g 2r 2b yet)

Heres Pob : https://pastebin.com/3k3RMTQM

Also today while doing carries did sirus 8 in 2.19 today beating kyuhlee00 ^^

Heres highlight : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/537096640

Also got aul at 726 depth but havent killed him yet when i do ill link video here too

Thanks again <3

Wow this is reaching that DPS is quite a feat. I've been trying to see how I could fit all 6 auras, and you just helped me figure it out. I'm currently running the 5: HoAg + Hatred + Skitterbots + Clarity + Aspect of the Spider

Here is my build: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Chickenneth/GoldenFriedChicken?i=0&search=name%3DGolden

I can only reach about 6 million boss DPS max with my build if I switch to proj weakness curse + vile toxins. I'm now seeing that upgrading my shield will help me fit in flesh and stone again. I chose Aspect of the Spider over Flesh and Stone because I like the option of having an extra gem slot for Vaal Discipline, so I can have a panic button for crazy modded maps. I'm currently at 21K ES, and I don't know if I want to sacrifice a lot of my survivability for more DPS because I haven't had much issues with DPS, but I might if I try to push into deeper delves.

On a side note, I was very fortunate while divining Lethal Prides to get a 15% + 20 Str with 10% chance to intimidate on hit.

For now I have opted for the Intimidate on hit so I can drop Unwavering Crusade to get both Time of Need and Bastion of Hope because I love all forms of defense. I might consider getting a poachers mark on hit ring and go for the extra 5% strength when I get more currency, but for now I'm happy.

Thank you for the inspiration for the idea of a 15% reservation shield to fit more auras!

Yah the 15% shield its pretty insane. But its hard to craft a decent one.

Holy dude that lethal pride rolls are insane grats on it holy. I still need to divine mine only goot 5% strenght and +20 strenght rolls

Yah you lose some energy shield with this setup but the 6 auras are so insane i feel like it,having blind + aspect of the spider its pretty nutty
"
Skua99 wrote:

For my next upgrade I was planning on changing to a color combination on my chest that would raise my DPS. After seeing your experience I think that I will wait.

the skitterbot shock dps is so big in POB that I wish I could figure out how to scrape 1% more mana space so that I could fit it in but my knowledge level is too low.

I know an elighten level 4 will give me the space but it is too expensive for me.

I think it is probably best if I level everything to 20 (and HOA to 21 if I can afford) and then look at everything again to see what I can do. Making a change now may back fire later as I am still leveling gems which may change mana reservations.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 17, 2020, 3:36:51 AM
"

the skitterbot shock dps is so big in POB that I wish I could figure out how to scrape 1% more mana space so that I could fit it in but my knowledge level is too low.

I know an elighten level 4 will give me the space but it is too expensive for me.

I think it is probably best if I level everything to 20 (and HOA to 21 if I can afford) and then look at everything again to see what I can do. Making a change now may back fire later as I am still leveling gems which may change mana reservations.

just get two jewels with mana reservation corruption. golden rule, conquerer's efficency and tempered spirit are pretty cheap
"
crazypearce wrote:
"

just get two jewels with mana reservation corruption. golden rule, conquerer's efficency and tempered spirit are pretty cheap

Thanks! As I am leveling hopefully I can generate some currency to be the corrupted jewels.
Jesus why items are getting so expensive? Corrupted skin of the Loyal 2b3g1r (so cheapers version) with +2 to socketed gems cost like 25ex right now and 40-50c without corruption...

Have 17-18 Ex in currency but looking at prices right now... building OP necro will be much cheaper :/. I leveled my Templar to 68 only to see those crazy prices :E.
"
CutieSabba wrote:
"
Chickenneth wrote:
"
CutieSabba wrote:
Hi again,

So i've been trying some stuff. Was trying to get 6 auras running(with HoA). For that i've been using a 15% reduced mana reservation shield. But had to take a intuitive leap with 1% reduced and weird tree. Lost some dps cause had to take off curse node so we lost proj weakness and lost minion node gravepact. Heres pob for that setup

Pob: https://pastebin.com/npe5xz4y

But Yesterday i bought what i really wanted to make the 6 auras shine. Herald of Agony enchant. So currently im running Flesh and stone,Hatred,Clarity,Aspect of the spider,skitter bots and HoA of course. Still have alot of upgrades to do. Need to craft a better shield with more es(currently the one im running has life instead of Es). Need lvl 6 awakened gems. And of course the watcher's eye.

So currently right now i have 10.2k Es(with watcher's eye we can hit 12.5k+ es and once i get a shield with es i can hit almost 14k i think) and single target with vile toxins 9.2m dmg(With deathmark i can hit 9.78m+ but havent gotten chest with 2g 2r 2b yet)

Heres Pob : https://pastebin.com/3k3RMTQM

Also today while doing carries did sirus 8 in 2.19 today beating kyuhlee00 ^^

Heres highlight : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/537096640

Also got aul at 726 depth but havent killed him yet when i do ill link video here too

Thanks again <3

Wow this is reaching that DPS is quite a feat. I've been trying to see how I could fit all 6 auras, and you just helped me figure it out. I'm currently running the 5: HoAg + Hatred + Skitterbots + Clarity + Aspect of the Spider

Here is my build: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Chickenneth/GoldenFriedChicken?i=0&search=name%3DGolden

I can only reach about 6 million boss DPS max with my build if I switch to proj weakness curse + vile toxins. I'm now seeing that upgrading my shield will help me fit in flesh and stone again. I chose Aspect of the Spider over Flesh and Stone because I like the option of having an extra gem slot for Vaal Discipline, so I can have a panic button for crazy modded maps. I'm currently at 21K ES, and I don't know if I want to sacrifice a lot of my survivability for more DPS because I haven't had much issues with DPS, but I might if I try to push into deeper delves.

On a side note, I was very fortunate while divining Lethal Prides to get a 15% + 20 Str with 10% chance to intimidate on hit.

For now I have opted for the Intimidate on hit so I can drop Unwavering Crusade to get both Time of Need and Bastion of Hope because I love all forms of defense. I might consider getting a poachers mark on hit ring and go for the extra 5% strength when I get more currency, but for now I'm happy.

Thank you for the inspiration for the idea of a 15% reservation shield to fit more auras!

Yah the 15% shield its pretty insane. But its hard to craft a decent one.

Holy dude that lethal pride rolls are insane grats on it holy. I still need to divine mine only goot 5% strenght and +20 strenght rolls

Yah you lose some energy shield with this setup but the 6 auras are so insane i feel like it,having blind + aspect of the spider its pretty nutty

I was so close to getting all 6 auras while maintaining some level of my builds' prior tree pathing and functionality. I bought one of these for 9c
and crafted Aspect of the Spider onto it, but alas Aspect auras are not affected by Enlighten support nor the shield mod 15% reduced reservation, only global mana reservation modifiers, which threw a wrench into the process.

I still managed to get them to fit with 100% mana reservation and 18.4k ES. To further reduce the reservation, I would need to replace my Corrupted Blood immunity Healthy mind with a 1% reduced mana reserve implicit, or replace Awakened Vicious Projectiles with Faster Attacks on HoAg, or corrupt reduced mana reservation onto my Watcher's Eye or Lethal Pride. I didn't feel comfortable sacrificing so much ES, damage, or survivability for Sirus just for Flesh and Stone. Maybe if I get a better shield with more ES.

My other options are to buy a Herald of Agony mana reservation enchant on Memory Vault (still running skitterbots reduced reservation), switch to a 2R2B2G +2 chest to utilize Maim support over Awakened Vicious Projectiles. Hopefully someone else can think of other options. I could also utilize your tree and buy the intuitive leap to get the extra reservation nodes.

I'll continue brainstorming for now, but thank you for the ideas!
"
Fixed a bug where various Incursion resistance and energy shield modifiers were not affected by Catalysts.
- from the patchnotes

I guess mana catalysts still not work on the -mana reserved HoA ring? Has anyone tried?
"
bluesylph wrote:
"
"
MarkArne wrote:

SO now another 20x spent on trying this and his still CRAP (Still the worst build i ever played)

like i say, maybe i did something wrong at this build,
but i would not recommend anyone to try this Build onless u like:

super low Movement speed
that Map clearing takes forever (even more whit no pierce)
dying on random map bosses/metamorphes/sirius/ue
Spending at least 50ex and still suck

First time ever im not able to farme end game whit a build.

LOL I just realized this Build makes me quit POE

u just bad, thats all

Honestly the only boss I sometimes have issues with is UE, I might switch to different boots for it, as I feel its mostly movement speed related. But I did kill him NP a few times. Sirus is a cakewalk, juiced T16 Metas are a cakewalk, just don't stand in shit the entire time and expect to take no damage. Damage is pretty damn good considering the sturdiness.

Feels like the OP has some issues with building his char/messed up somewhere because if any build can just stand there with his thumb up his ass and tank everything Sirus throws at him, its this build.

Killed everything in game with it, which I usually needed multiple chars for, so I dunno what the OP is doing.

Also mapping with 'no pierce' wtf? You want Pierce in mapping for the most part and I have zero issues clearing long as you use convocation enough.

/edit/

On another note I'm online for Spectres again for the next few hours. Also feel free to bother me in game if you have any questions about gear/etc.

just chek his character, he meesed up with everything from passiv tree to unique gear items

upd: nah, he respec already
Last edited by fatl0rd on Jan 17, 2020, 5:55:59 AM
I love that build.

Killed today uber elder (with awakening 8 don't know if it affects that too)

Only dies on one shot mechanics and feel pretty strong.

Any advice what to improve next?
And is it possible to tell me what dps I have? I'm really bad in pob
"
Huansdreck wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where various Incursion resistance and energy shield modifiers were not affected by Catalysts.
- from the patchnotes

I guess mana catalysts still not work on the -mana reserved HoA ring? Has anyone tried?

Did it for science and it doesn't work :(.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info