[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
"
Skua99 wrote:
"
OK I just made the switch at level 68 to the starter package + the Circle Ring. Could some one take a look to see if what I did makes sense?

Notes:

* I know I will be slightly undercapped on res when I get the next -30 to all res after act 10, but I think I can easily fix that by just changing belt.

* I already have the +1 wand, but it is level 72. For now I am using Iron Point. When I get to 72 I will equip wand and start using hatred

* I had to drop Generosity for Stone Golem (to have 5 allies) as I can only summon 3 specters right now

* For now I am using Dread Banner and Skitterbots. At 72 I will see if I can fit in both hatred and skitterbots but I don't think I will be able to.

* My unreserved mana pool is large right now at 1185. Hopefully I can get this much smaller at level 72. ES is currently 7400.

At 68 and 72, I was almost at the exact same place you are. I was able to use Hatred and Skitterbots but I had a Enlighen level 3 installed (you level 1 does nothing to help you out). It is also my understanding that Hatred should take precedence over the others. So implement Hatred and then whatever you can fit in.

Thanks! I do know my enlighten is useless right now but I am trying to level it up. I should have at it level 2 pretty soon. I have almost no currency so I am trying to save pennies where I can :)

This gem takes forever to level up so I would do what I could to buy one. The strange thing was the corrupted 2 and 3's were going for the same price, so I picked up a corrupted 3 at a reasonable price
A quick tip:
If you need Charisma on your amulet just for the 4 points, not for further reduction, you could do Death Attunement too. You do lose like 1% DPS (because of the connecting nodes) but its orders of magnitudes cheaper.
Last edited by alpihun on Jan 16, 2020, 3:07:00 PM
crafted all day today, this what i got for me:
Spoiler

and that for sale:
Spoiler
@Hogshead for Stoneskin Flayers. Usually on and off between 5-10PM PST.

Hit level 96 yesterday with this build. That's a new record for me. Usually I run out of upgrades I'm willing to grind for by this point, but I feel like there's still plenty of not outrageously expensive upgrades left.

The build clears quickly and is essentially immortal even with the shortcomings in my current set of gear. Not sure what MarkArne is doing wrong, but they're probably missing something basic. This forum thread is filled with people who are new or are posting without reading other messages (seriously, how many times are people who haven't taken Radiant Faith going to ask why their ES is low; it's been mentioned at least once every few pages this thread). This is definitely not a starter build. I'd recommend people find a simpler build to learn on and wait to try builds like this until you understand more game mechanics and how to generate significant amounts of currency.
So I am at just below 11k energy shield, i know of a few things i am missing, empower 4, watchers eye, +1 gloves and chest. but from everything i have read on this build those other than watchers will give me damage. not energy shield. Watchers will give me some but how are guys running around with 17k plus energy shield? im not seeing where i could possibly gain that much. Thanks in advance.
Ive already killed sirus8 at like level 90 with this character so damage isnt bad, not great but i know how to get it there just energy shield worries. Also after looking i am running skitterbots instead of discipline. Should i be running discipline?
Last edited by XxWhiteManxX on Jan 16, 2020, 5:02:44 PM
Snipped a quick clip for Awakener, still tweaking some stuff and I got bored with his phase transitions and used that to look at some items while waiting lol.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/537058968

But mainly just stood there and dpsed just to see how much we could tank. Overall with the amulet I shaved off 30 seconds from the fight itself now. Now if only I could stop my ass from flame dashing on instinct every time he spawns that corridor, I could finally get that challenge done.
Last edited by bluesylph on Jan 16, 2020, 5:22:40 PM
I just finished my upgrade to the starter pack and decided to go for my 3rd lab point.

I hate the lab as I do not have the dexterity needed to avoid the traps so I usually struggle.

But holy hell, I walked through the traps like they were not even there. I was getting sliced, diced, poke and prodded and no issues at all.

I think this might even be easy enough to actually farm for a helmet enchant just for fun after I get bored mapping.

Really loving this build but came across something that has me stumped. I'm currently level 50 and I been leveling with a bow with the gems poison support, rain of arrows and mirage. I decided to go to a 1 hander and a shield at 50. So I set up the following gems in my boots. Ball lightning, faster casting, poison support and flame dash. Now when I cast ball lightning I cannot seem to proc the scorpion now matter how any times I cast. Any reason why it's doing this and it worked perfectly on my leveling bow set up?
"
Really loving this build but came across something that has me stumped. I'm currently level 50 and I been leveling with a bow with the gems poison support, rain of arrows and mirage. I decided to go to a 1 hander and a shield at 50. So I set up the following gems in my boots. Ball lightning, faster casting, poison support and flame dash. Now when I cast ball lightning I cannot seem to proc the scorpion now matter how any times I cast. Any reason why it's doing this and it worked perfectly on my leveling bow set up?

switch poison support for lesser poison.

Poison support does not actually add poison, it only enhances it. If you don't have a poison source some where on your gear you have to generate it yourself (which is what lesser poison will do) to proc the scorpion crawler..

My guess is that your previous bow and/or quiver were adding the poison for you and that is why you were able to proc the crawler.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 16, 2020, 6:26:59 PM
"
"

switch poison support for lesser poison.

Poison support does not actually add poison, it only enhances it. If you don't have a poison source some where on your gear you have to generate it yourself (which is what lesser poison will do) to proc the scorpion crawler..

My guess is that your previous bow and/or quiver were adding the poison for you and that is why you were able to proc the crawler.
Ok thats makes alot of sense then. It was driving me crazy.

Ok so what's the poison damage in this build? I dont see a less poison gem in the skill gem set up and looking at the gear none of it seems to have any form of poison damage.

EDIT: NM I got it. Circle of nostalgia is the key.
Last edited by Atnola on Jan 16, 2020, 7:13:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info