[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
DeoVolentex wrote:
Can somewane help me with gearing i am at 6k energy shield and pretty low damage. I bought all the basic gear except wand and ring. How do i get more ES and where do i get damage. i dont wanna throw to much currency yet because i am new to this kind of build. but how should i proceed gearing. if anywane has any knowledge to share please do. (realy want to try make this build work)

Just from the looks of your character, you're missing most if not all the main jewels. Healthy Mind, Golden Rule, Tempered Spirit, etc. Quite a few jewels, in fact, which all contribute to more mana and thus to a larger ES pool.

Your Circle of Nostalgia should be an "Agony Crawler increased damage" and "HoAg reduced mana reservation" ring.

Your wand does nothing for you. Get a Cold Iron Point, if you can't afford a +1 minion- trigger socketed spell wand.

You will not want to use a Cyclopean Coil, because I feel like you won't have enough res without a rare belt at the moment. Your rare ring is also really bad, it gives you no ES, basically no res, and no int.

You also seem to be missing a lot of important skill links.
"
ninjax144 wrote:
"
DeoVolentex wrote:
Can somewane help me with gearing i am at 6k energy shield and pretty low damage. I bought all the basic gear except wand and ring. How do i get more ES and where do i get damage. i dont wanna throw to much currency yet because i am new to this kind of build. but how should i proceed gearing. if anywane has any knowledge to share please do. (realy want to try make this build work)

Just from the looks of your character, you're missing most if not all the main jewels. Healthy Mind, Golden Rule, Tempered Spirit, etc. Quite a few jewels, in fact, which all contribute to more mana and thus to a larger ES pool.

Your Circle of Nostalgia should be an "Agony Crawler increased damage" and "HoAg reduced mana reservation" ring.

Your wand does nothing for you. Get a Cold Iron Point, if you can't afford a +1 minion- trigger socketed spell wand.

You will not want to use a Cyclopean Coil, because I feel like you won't have enough res without a rare belt at the moment. Your rare ring is also really bad, it gives you no ES, basically no res, and no int.

You also seem to be missing a lot of important skill links.

A Circle of Nostalgia with both 'increased damage' and 'reduced mana reservation' is crazy expensive. Just get one with the 'reduced mana reservation' for now. None of the other stuff in the above recommendations are really that expensive.
Last edited by Skua99 on Jan 16, 2020, 1:09:47 PM
Does anyone know how to get both +1 to chaos as well as +1 to dexterity skill gems on the hunter amulet?

Can anyone give me stoneskin flayers? ingame name dim_metamorph_templar
OK I just made the switch at level 68 to the starter package + the Circle Ring. Could some one take a look to see if what I did makes sense?

Notes:

* I know I will be slightly undercapped on res when I get the next -30 to all res after act 10, but I think I can easily fix that by just changing belt.

* I already have the +1 wand, but it is level 72. For now I am using Iron Point. When I get to 72 I will equip wand and start using hatred

* I had to drop Generosity for Stone Golem (to have 5 allies) as I can only summon 3 specters right now

* For now I am using Dread Banner and Skitterbots. At 72 I will see if I can fit in both hatred and skitterbots but I don't think I will be able to.

* My unreserved mana pool is large right now at 1185. Hopefully I can get this much smaller at level 72. ES is currently 7400.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 16, 2020, 1:47:34 PM
"
OK I just made the switch at level 68 to the starter package + the Circle Ring. Could some one take a look to see if what I did makes sense?

Notes:

* I know I will be slightly undercapped on res when I get the next -30 to all res after act 10, but I think I can easily fix that by just changing belt.

* I already have the +1 wand, but it is level 72. For now I am using Iron Point. When I get to 72 I will equip wand and start using hatred

* I had to drop Generosity for Stone Golem (to have 5 allies) as I can only summon 3 specters right now

* For now I am using Dread Banner and Skitterbots. At 72 I will see if I can fit in both hatred and skitterbots but I don't think I will be able to.

* My unreserved mana pool is large right now at 1185. Hopefully I can get this much smaller at level 72. ES is currently 7400.

At 68 and 72, I was almost at the exact same place you are. I was able to use Hatred and Skitterbots but I had a Enlighen level 3 installed (you level 1 does nothing to help you out). It is also my understanding that Hatred should take precedence over the others. So implement Hatred and then whatever you can fit in.
"
"
MarkArne wrote:

SO now another 20x spent on trying this and his still CRAP (Still the worst build i ever played)

like i say, maybe i did something wrong at this build,
but i would not recommend anyone to try this Build onless u like:

super low Movement speed
that Map clearing takes forever (even more whit no pierce)
dying on random map bosses/metamorphes/sirius/ue
Spending at least 50ex and still suck

First time ever im not able to farme end game whit a build.

LOL I just realized this Build makes me quit POE

u just bad, thats all

Honestly the only boss I sometimes have issues with is UE, I might switch to different boots for it, as I feel its mostly movement speed related. But I did kill him NP a few times. Sirus is a cakewalk, juiced T16 Metas are a cakewalk, just don't stand in shit the entire time and expect to take no damage. Damage is pretty damn good considering the sturdiness.

Feels like the OP has some issues with building his char/messed up somewhere because if any build can just stand there with his thumb up his ass and tank everything Sirus throws at him, its this build.

Killed everything in game with it, which I usually needed multiple chars for, so I dunno what the OP is doing.

Also mapping with 'no pierce' wtf? You want Pierce in mapping for the most part and I have zero issues clearing long as you use convocation enough.

/edit/

On another note I'm online for Spectres again for the next few hours. Also feel free to bother me in game if you have any questions about gear/etc.
Last edited by bluesylph on Jan 16, 2020, 2:16:41 PM
"
Skua99 wrote:
"

Notes:

At 68 and 72, I was almost at the exact same place you are. I was able to use Hatred and Skitterbots but I had a Enlighen level 3 installed (you level 1 does nothing to help you out). It is also my understanding that Hatred should take precedence over the others. So implement Hatred and then whatever you can fit in.

Thanks! I do know my enlighten is useless right now but I am trying to level it up. I should have at it level 2 pretty soon. I have almost no currency so I am trying to save pennies where I can :)

So I just got a big upgrade dps from lv31 HoA. Contemplating if I should run 3 curse with awakened curse on hit lvl5 awakened curse on hit ? Or just use 2 curses and save points for something else. And is flesh and stone really worth it to run ? Or you can just take out mana reserved nodes and run just hatred, skitter and herald ? What do ya all think ?
Hey, it's me again. I've followed few advices I got here and it made my build way stronger than it was previously was :) Now I only feel that I'm lacking single target DPS. What should I do to increase it now? Character on my profile: BeardedBazyl or my POB: https://pastebin.com/3tTF1EH8.

I've got like 5ex to spend at the moment. Anything besides Empower lvl4?

Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info