[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Had a great time leveling this build and now that I have switched in my starting gear it is only getting better.

It may have not been the smartest move but I started out with only 3.5ex and initially purchased a 3G3R 'Skin of the Loyal' and paired it up with the standard leveling gear.

While I was leveling I keep my eyes out for good deals for the builds starting gear. This worked out well as I was able to cap my resistances plus run HoA, Hate and Skitterbots at the time that I switched over. The down side is that I had to settle on using the 3R3G chest and a no frills wand (does have +1 minion and trigger) plus I am dead broke.

So now for my questions.

1) Does it look like I made any glairing mistakes?

2) I presume that I need to upgrade my wand, change the coloring on my chest and work on upgrading my gems. But with so much to do, what should I tackle first?

3) I did the build with the express goal of seeing how far I could go in Delves. My question is, what is the best way to keep a steady supply of 'Voltaxic Sulphite' coming in? I try to make sure I run maps using Niko's Atlas Missions, but is there something else that I can do?

"
MarkArne wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
MarkArne wrote:
Just tryed lvl8 Sirius for the 5 time, and get stucked on the last phase AGAIN. I need more dmg, A LOT MORE DMG :-)
Any upgrad for me that dont cost +10 ex ?
Or did i do something wrong on this build ?
Failed uber elder too :-(

A few tips, first watch the videos on these two fights in video section. While the ultra luxury gear is way more damage, most of the fight is spent waiting not DPSing, and his durability is comparable to most people here.

Secondly try to replace flesh and stone with skittebot for more damage, or at least switch to blood stance as the two fights don't have much physical attacks to evade. You have a 39% ring so Skitterbot shouldn't be hard. Corrupted blood immunity jewel and can not be frozen boots will allow you to face tank Sirus phase 3. Cyclopean Coil a plus as well so you don't need to flask.

Sirus: With the new storm you shouldn't die in early phases. Just pop molten shield whenever he says die. Final phase you want to face tank him as well. No reason for your gear to take more than 6 minutes for the kill. Consider greater multiple projectile or slower projectile for more poison stacks.

Uber Elder you just run circle around the map and lightning ball the direction your spectres run toward. You really shouldn't die.

But again can not be chilled/frozen boots will give you an easier time with both fights if you struggle with the mechanics/flask management.

THX. i seen the videos and thats why i think i did something wrong on the build.
I dont die on early phases only the last one.
coz it take my sooooooooo long to fight him, same whit Uber Elder it takes so long, that the floor at last if full of all kinds of crap and my ES wont recharts. I dont struggle with the mechanics, and i farmed UE 100+ times last 3 sesons.
ILL try whit Cyclopean Coil and chilled/frozen boots, how do u cap your res whit that (help alira)?
and im afraid its not that.

SO now another 20x spent on trying this and his still CRAP (Still the worst build i ever played)

like i say, maybe i did something wrong at this build,
but i would not recommend anyone to try this Build onless u like:

super low Movement speed
that Map clearing takes forever (even more whit no pierce)
dying on random map bosses/metamorphes/sirius/ue
Spending at least 50ex and still suck

First time ever im not able to farme end game whit a build.

LOL I just realized this Build makes me quit POE
"
MarkArne wrote:

SO now another 20x spent on trying this and his still CRAP (Still the worst build i ever played)

like i say, maybe i did something wrong at this build,
but i would not recommend anyone to try this Build onless u like:

super low Movement speed
that Map clearing takes forever (even more whit no pierce)
dying on random map bosses/metamorphes/sirius/ue
Spending at least 50ex and still suck

First time ever im not able to farme end game whit a build.

LOL I just realized this Build makes me quit POE

u just bad, thats all
Last edited by fatl0rd on Jan 16, 2020, 10:58:46 AM
Hey,

interesting build. Just started with it.

What i really dont understand, is, where the heck the high ES comes from?
What is the multiplicator? All the items seem to have not so much base-ES on it, so how i comes to 15 k ES????
Guys what would be better? Cold Iron Point or some cheap rare wand with +1 to spell gems or +1 to minion gems and rest mods useless?

Now Im using the unique dagger and basically Im almost not using curse and offering. Dont have now also currency for more decent wand.
"
Wahnfred wrote:
Hey,

interesting build. Just started with it.

What i really dont understand, is, where the heck the high ES comes from?
What is the multiplicator? All the items seem to have not so much base-ES on it, so how i comes to 15 k ES????

Radiant Faith
I am having a blast leveling this build. I have been using HOA and Rain of Arrows together as soon as they were available. I am two levels away from 68 and making the big switch.

Rain of Arrows has worked fantastically to stack virulent. Is the reason we switch to Ball of Lightning to help proc Elemental Equilibrium for our Hatred cold damage?
Can somewane help me with gearing i am at 6k energy shield and pretty low damage. I bought all the basic gear except wand and ring. How do i get more ES and where do i get damage. i dont wanna throw to much currency yet because i am new to this kind of build. but how should i proceed gearing. if anywane has any knowledge to share please do. (realy want to try make this build work)
"
DeoVolentex wrote:
Can somewane help me with gearing i am at 6k energy shield and pretty low damage. I bought all the basic gear except wand and ring. How do i get more ES and where do i get damage. i dont wanna throw to much currency yet because i am new to this kind of build. but how should i proceed gearing. if anywane has any knowledge to share please do. (realy want to try make this build work)

Replace that rare ring, easy 400 or more ES for 1 chaos. Maybe even use rare boots or belt to fix the resistances. Then just level up to use all the unique jewels in the tree. This will give you a big ES boost. You'll get more damage with higher HoA level.

Edit: I took a closer look and I suggest you read the guide again.
Last edited by daflipp on Jan 16, 2020, 12:09:59 PM
"
DeoVolentex wrote:

Out of curiosity, what are your current resistances? I don't see how they could be anywhere near being capped with the ring you have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info