[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Sttorr wrote:
I know this isn't a league starter build but how would you actually start a league if you want to play this build? Do you start with a different templar build an respec later or do you play something completely different? How did you guys do it and what would be the best build if you plan to respec

I played an Archer first but hated it, then switched to Skelly summoner which I leveled to 94 on pretty budget gear though I had found an ex on my Archer.

I made about 20 ex on my Skelly summoner and funded this char with that.

It's nice you can keep upgrading this build in increments and notice the difference.

I would never try to start off with this as a league starter myself. Some of the stuff (uniques) is harder to get within a few days of the league starting. And it's definitely not the cheapest.
Guys,can someone help me with my build?

I dont understand what's wrong with gear and gems,but i have 8.7k mana and only 6.9k reserved..so i have only 11.6k ES and 22k armour

https://pastebin.com/uGRiBSmr

if u see on PoB i have 12.9k ES and 68k armour(with all buffs),but its wrong,in game only 11.6k ES and ~50k armour
My problem with reservation,what's wrong? pls help.
I can't access PoB myself but if I have Mana reservation issues, you can drop a Mana reservation node or remove a jewel from socket.

It's often a matter of few %
i drop redused mana reservation node and up +400es and 2k armour,but still i have 1.3k unreserved mana it's dont few % :(
in my situation HoA reserved 14% + hatred 44% + aspect of the spider 24% + clarity ~200mana
your PoB is different because you have all kind of extra auras and skills in there reserving way over 100% mana. not sure what you've done to set it up but it's a complete mess

and you also have a trigger wand but your using ball lightning with curse on hit. bit of a waste there, just put the curse in the weapon. or buy awakened curse on hit lvl5 so you can apply an extra curse. regular curse on hit is pointless

and you need to take another aura to take up the rest of your mana as you are using aspect of the spider instead of skitterbots. if you put points back into the other reservation nodes you can fit in skitterbots as well or you can take the one point reservation and use flesh and stone. or you just drop the whole soverignity mana reservation cluster and stay with what you have now. just need to use common sense and some trial and error to reserve everything as there is no right answer with an unconventional setup
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 16, 2020, 9:21:46 AM
Done with the league as I hit all my goals.

If you're trying to gear, message me in game (GoGoGadgetTotemss). Giving my gear to someone who's struggling

EDIT: Gear's been given away. Good luck to all who are still pushing through and I can tell you this is the easiest build to kill/facetank sirius 8 i've played this league
Last edited by Ashenth on Jan 16, 2020, 9:37:08 AM
I'd advice dropping the spider aspect and getting skitter bots in there. Much easier to reserve Mana that way.
"
bluesylph wrote:
I'd advice dropping the spider aspect and getting skitter bots in there. Much easier to reserve Mana that way.

depends what he is doing, because he has pretty much like for like copied popcorn's delve build, but not paid attention properly and confused himself with the aura/reservation/skill tree setup.

if hes delving then that obviously works but otherwise it's a pretty niche build version not necessarily the best for mapping/bossing
ty guys,it's rly copied build,beacause it's my first hero with CI.
And wrong PoB because i uploaded my profile after watching another build.
i realized that i had to try to get out of this situation myself
"
ksyado wrote:
i drop redused mana reservation node and up +400es and 2k armour,but still i have 1.3k unreserved mana it's dont few % :(
in my situation HoA reserved 14% + hatred 44% + aspect of the spider 24% + clarity ~200mana

Looks like you are using the ultra luxury double circle of nostalgia build from delve 1500. You can check out his tree and I think he removed almost all the mana reservation stuff.

Alternatively, you can keep mana reservation and add skitterbot or flesh and stone.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 16, 2020, 9:45:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info