[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Can someone please check how much DPS I do? I don't know how to do anything about anything on POB. Thank you
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Can someone please check how much DPS I do? I don't know how to do anything about anything on POB. Thank you

1.5m with your current setup.

switching flesh and stone to skitterbots takes you to 1.75m. quality/lvl gems up to 1.97m. empower level 4 is 2.22m. +2skin is 2.95m. ring with crawler dmg is 3.26m. +1 ammy takes you to 3.63m, +2 wand takes you to 4.4m. bottled faith to 4.75m

just a few calculations to show you progression
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

1.5m with your current setup.

switching flesh and stone to skitterbots takes you to 1.75m. quality/lvl gems up to 1.97m. empower level 4 is 2.22m. +2skin is 2.95m. ring with crawler dmg is 3.26m. +1 ammy takes you to 3.63m, +2 wand takes you to 4.4m. bottled faith to 4.75m

just a few calculations to show you progression

Thanks! Is 1.5 million decent? And I can make the switch from flesh and stone to skitterbots now? I would test it out but I cant right now. And when you say level up gems you mean up to lvl 21 or 20?
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Jan 16, 2020, 3:41:55 AM
started making some currency for that char before to level, so i can have a flawless map-experience.

Got 2 questions:

1.) whats the best to level with this tree?

2.) thats what i got so far, what are the next major upgrade i should get? got a decent corruption for the skin, but not a real dmg boost
Spoiler

got 3 ex and 390C still to spend
Last edited by Boloso on Jan 16, 2020, 3:49:54 AM
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

Thanks! Is 1.5 million decent? And I can make the switch from flesh and stone to skitterbots now? I would test it out but I cant right now. And when you say level up gems you mean up to lvl 21 or 20?

its basically the standard dps for 'budget' gear. everything else now is a pretty big purchase, empower and crawler dmg ring are the two cheapest. ammy anywhere from 5-20ex depending on rolls, +2wand/bottled faith about 13ex, +2 chest from 20ex+ depending on colours.

and yeah you can run skitterbots now but you need a lvl 4 enlighten/+1 glove or two mana reservation jewels. or you can change chest colour to 4g2r/4g1r1b and you don't need anything different. dps with those colours is 1.78m with skitterbots so it's basically the same as now but with less reservation
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 16, 2020, 3:57:08 AM
I know this isn't a league starter build but how would you actually start a league if you want to play this build? Do you start with a different templar build an respec later or do you play something completely different? How did you guys do it and what would be the best build if you plan to respec
Well I played a Arc/ Pyrocluster Miner Saboteur as my starter. A Circle of Nostalgia droped and I landed somehow here :D. At that point I had all the currency to start something new and also the level items to make everything smother. Otherwise you can still play something else like a Totem Build with a Templar and switch when you have the currency.
Thanks
Last edited by DeoVolentex on Jan 16, 2020, 7:57:08 AM
"
DeoVolentex wrote:
Can somewane help me i bought the gear i am supposed to buy but i ended up with 3k Energy shield. What did i do wrong?

Did you do all 4 labs?
Last edited by FarmaConte on Jan 16, 2020, 7:21:44 AM
"
DeoVolentex wrote:
Can somewane help me i bought the gear i am supposed to buy but i ended up with 3k Energy shield. What did i do wrong?
You didn't take Radiant Faith, 15% of reserved mana as energy shield. Primary center of our EHP. 10 regrets to switch or get a carry for merciless lab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info